PDA

View Full Version : SOMETHING HORRIBLE

Wardot
05-05-2004, 10:12 PM
Hey, most of you probably don't know, but a few days ago Acarer got his account stolen, and they day after, which was 2days ago, my account password was changed on me as well. Therefore the one you Know as Wardot, Warness is not me, I dont know who stole our accounts and im very pissed off about it. Im now known as Loncre on my very old account which i had a year ago and now im trying to get a toon back to 50. If anyone wouldnt mind helping me, please do so. I could really use the help. Thanx all for a wonderful that we spent when i was Wardot. :bawling:

Wardot~ Now 27 reaver named LONCRE

OZZYOGRE
05-06-2004, 04:16 AM
never understood why people trade accounts anyways

Wardot
05-06-2004, 07:40 AM
mythic wont help cause The account Wardot, was a traded for my original account, and then someone took my wardot account a few days ago, I wasint trading accounts 2days ago, i just tried logging on, and the password was changed, i dont know who it was, but whatever, im happy, people are helping me get back to 50 and back on my feet :P if ya see me around say hi.

Loncre is the name, now a 29reaver :) :jammin:

Drunken Warrior
05-06-2004, 09:57 AM
If you buy-trade an account it is a good idea to have the secret word 1st, then change both the secret word and password to something new :thumbs:

Mr Clean
05-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Wardot@May 6 2004, 01:40 AM
mythic wont help cause The account Wardot, was a traded for my original account, and then someone took my wardot account a few days ago, I wasint trading accounts 2days ago, i just tried logging on, and the password was changed, i dont know who it was, but whatever, im happy, people are helping me get back to 50 and back on my feet :P if ya see me around say hi.

Loncre is the name, now a 29reaver :) :jammin:
Make sure you aren't paying for it anymore.