PDA

View Full Version : Final Serious Sam Movie

EXEcution
05-08-2004, 08:36 PM
Hi to all Sam Players,
As many of you know, i have made several sam movies in the past.
I have also hosted and promised to host other people's movies.
Unfortunately i had some hosting issues (which are now resolved) and all the movies are all gone :( (they weren't all that great so u new guys didn't miss much :D)

This message is to inform all sam players that i welcome any contributions to the LAST SERIOUS SAM MOVIE that i will ever make.
I am not using Windows Movie Maker 2 anymore (i have higher standards now :P)
So this video will have so great editing and all i need is CONTENT!

So if anyone wishes to contribute to the movie here are the guidelines:

1. If you have a demo with some high quality frags PM me and i will give you my e-mail adress and you can send me the demo
2. If you do send a demo, in the e-mail you must list your (in-game) name and if the quality frags are in the beginning, middle, or end of the game.
3. I will be picking out your gameplay, and YOUR NAME WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MOVIE (name will be listed below the clipm as well as inm the end credits :))
4. Once you send me the demo i have the right to extract any footage that i want (i dont think anyoen will mind tho)

Any questions you can post here.
PM me if you have a demo or any questions you want me personally to answer!
:wave:
Thanx, and i hope this works out!

EXEcution
05-08-2004, 08:47 PM
CF demos will also be greatly appreciated :)

merkwannabe
05-08-2004, 09:43 PM
My demos are all the same.. I don't think I ever do anything "spectacular" or interesting.. I will see if the next time I play, I can throw down a twist. hehe :wacko:

EXEcution
05-08-2004, 09:46 PM
The killing streaks u pull off are pretty neat! :D

EXEcution
05-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Also (if anyone can provide the server) i am open to all 1v1 challenges! :D

merkwannabe
05-09-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by .:EXEcution:.@May 8 2004, 02:46 PM
The killing streaks u pull off are pretty neat! :D
You mean spawn killing massacres? Anyone can do that...

EXEcution
05-09-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe+May 8 2004, 08:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (merkwannabe @ May 8 2004, 08:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-.:EXEcution:.@May 8 2004, 02:46 PM
The killing streaks u pull off are pretty neat&#33; :D
You spawn killing massacres? Anyone can do that... [/b][/quote]
As long as it looks good.....who cares&#33; :rofl:

Caged Anger
05-09-2004, 02:51 AM
why u make no more movies?

EXEcution
05-09-2004, 03:07 AM
I will make more movies, just not ssam movies.

OUTLAWS Tip
05-09-2004, 05:38 AM
Why?
Sam rulez
:thumbs: :drink:

EXEcution
05-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Tip@May 9 2004, 01:38 AM
Why?
Sam rulez
:thumbs: :drink:
:lol: True, but i just want to sum up serious sam, i feel like im showing the same thiung over and over again, and i wanna start something new.
I will still play ssam of course&#33; :thumbs:

Arragon
05-09-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by .:EXEcution:.@May 8 2004, 03:36 PM
Hi to all Sam Players,
I have also hosted and promised to host other people&#39;s movies.
Unfortunately i had some hosting issues (which are now resolved) and all the movies are all gone :( (they weren&#39;t all that great so u new guys didn&#39;t miss much :D)

This message is to inform all sam players that i welcome any contributions to the LAST SERIOUS SAM MOVIE that i will ever make.
So this video will have so great editing and all i need is CONTENT&#33;

1. If you have a demo with some high quality frags PM me and i will give you my e-mail adress and you can send me the demo
2. If you do send a demo, in the e-mail you must list your (in-game) name and if the quality frags are in the beginning, middle, or end of the game.
3. I will be picking out your gameplay, and YOUR NAME WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE MOVIE (name will be listed below the clipm as well as inm the end credits :))
4. Once you send me the demo i have the right to extract any footage that i want (i dont think anyoen will mind tho)

PM me if you have a demo or any questions you want me personally to answer&#33;
Thanx, and i hope this works out&#33;
SS demo files?Or fraps demo files?I can e-mail you one of my good demos

EXEcution
05-09-2004, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Arragon+May 9 2004, 05:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arragon @ May 9 2004, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-.:EXEcution:.@May 8 2004, 03:36 PM
Hi to all Sam Players,
Unfortunately i had some hosting issues (which are now resolved) and all the movies are all gone :( (they weren&#39;t all that great so u new guys didn&#39;t miss much :D)

SS demo files?Or fraps demo files?I can e-mail you one of my good demos [/b][/quote]
demos, frap captures are way too big for u to be emailing
thanx :wave:
I received and included clips from fetrzer&#39;s demo already, so cmon guys join in&#33;

Arragon
05-10-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by .:EXEcution:.+May 9 2004, 04:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (.:EXEcution:. @ May 9 2004, 04:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Arragon@May 9 2004, 05:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-.:EXEcution:.@May 8 2004, 03:36 PM
Hi to all Sam Players,

I received and included clips from fetrzer&#39;s demo already, so cmon guys join in&#33; [/b][/quote]
well,then I&#39;ll have to send you one part at a time(3 parts)

EXEcution
05-10-2004, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Arragon+May 9 2004, 08:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arragon @ May 9 2004, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by .:EXEcution:.@May 9 2004, 04:43 PM

Originally posted by Arragon@May 9 2004, 05:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-.:EXEcution:.@May 8 2004, 03:36 PM
Hi to all Sam Players,

I received and included clips from fetrzer&#39;s demo already, so cmon guys join in&#33;
well,then I&#39;ll have to send you one part at a time(3 parts) [/b][/quote]
K, but to make it easier you could just go and find a cheap host.

EXEcution
05-24-2004, 12:27 AM
Ok as far as progress goes i have done some serious editing (pun not intended) and i am about 3 mins in.

Right now i&#39;m looking for knife kills&#33;
And i mean awesome knife kills&#33;
Mid-Air, multiple kinife kills in less then 20 seconds, etc.
Its easy to synch music with knife kills because they are quich and i can land a kill on a beat very easily.
Plz help me out guys and if u do the movie will be better. :wave:

EXEcution
05-28-2004, 04:21 AM
OMG I JUST FINISHED MY LAST SCENE&#33;
Gonna work on the creds tomorrow and upload Saturday&#33; :D
I think u guys will like this alot. :cool:

Pathos
05-30-2004, 11:17 PM
Good luck on putting the spit and polish on the thing, Exe&#33; (And sorry i wasn&#39;t around for this thread - would have been cool to contribute.)

Lookin&#39; forward to catching glimpses of Fetzer kickin&#39; ass... that&#39;s one mean mofo behind the sam wheel. [bleeds internally]

(Villains) Crazy Idiot
05-31-2004, 01:08 AM
I have 3 demos, 2 Villains tourny and one Villains vs. TGR.

EXEcution
06-01-2004, 03:06 AM
I dunno if i will continue making ssam movies yet actually.
Will have to see how people respond to this one.
Sry to post kinda late but i was away on vacation.

The link for the movie will be up tomorrow&#33;
It will be about 300 Megs however (sry for the 56k people)
but the quality is the best, and i mean like THE BEST&#33;
Seriously its better than DVD quality.
You will see......tomorrow.
:wave: Pathos&#33;

Sneaky~Sam
06-04-2004, 06:23 PM
cool can&#39;t wait to see it