PDA

View Full Version : vote for rupert!!

JIMINATOR
05-10-2004, 04:57 PM
for those of you that do or don't watch survivor...

it was an interesting season this year.
i think a strategic mistake in not trying to get rid of the rob-father...

but he pretty much owned.

anyway, go to cbs.com, and pick rupert to get that extra mil,

he pretty much deserves.

I think he really has been the best survivor, although he probably did
a better job last season...

Pure_Evil
05-10-2004, 05:40 PM
OK Jim, I have never watched more than 2 minutes of this show, but out of respect for you ( and total boredome) I went to the site and voted.

I had to vote for Amber though. I figured a hot chick like that would take that million and go to a gym and put some meat on those thighs and invest a few grand into upgrading that rack! :devil: :w00t: :jammin:

thanks Jim :wave:

EXEcution
05-10-2004, 08:38 PM
AMBER IS HOT!

Arragon
05-10-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by .:EXEcution:.@May 10 2004, 03:38 PM
AMBER IS HOT!
:blink:

Scorch
05-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Go Amber! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Mr Clean
05-10-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@May 10 2004, 11:40 AM
OK Jim, I have never watched more than 2 minutes of this show, but out of respect for you ( and total boredome) I went to the site and voted.

I had to vote for Amber though. I figured a hot chick like that would take that million and go to a gym and put some meat on those thighs and invest a few grand into upgrading that rack! :devil: :w00t: :jammin:

I could not give you a better example than that post why Pure is 'da man :thumbs: LOL

Fred Bear
05-11-2004, 06:43 AM
Rupert is a very likable guy but I thing Rob played the game the best. Rob outwitted - outplayed and outlasted everyone. and then in the end got all mushy and fell apart this cost him the win to Amber. But what the heck he is gunna marry her and have the mill anyway.

My vote goes to Boston Rob

Pure_Evil
05-11-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@May 10 2004, 04:15 PM
lol...Amber just won a million.

I voted Rupert...my wife voted Boston Rob
:hmmm: that extra million would buy her a much better rack then! :w00t: :jammin:

1 Million a side :P

JIMINATOR
05-14-2004, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@May 10 2004, 12:40 PM

thanks for your help man, rupert could not have won without you... :thumbs:
your amber stuff never fooled me for a minute... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Pure_Evil
05-14-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR+May 13 2004, 10:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JIMINATOR @ May 13 2004, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pure_Evil@May 10 2004, 12:40 PM

I had to vote for Amber though. I figured a hot chick like that would take that million and go to a gym and put some meat on those thighs and invest a few grand into upgrading that rack&#33; :devil:&nbsp; :w00t:&nbsp; :jammin:

thanks for your help man, rupert could not have won without you... :thumbs:
your amber stuff never fooled me for a minute... :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes:

<--- will vote for boobs, not some hairy Freak&#33;

but I guess you relate to him :devil:

<<Hybrid>>
05-16-2004, 03:15 AM
once we had own survivor show. Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania
Latvian won :P
but... now iam watching Russian survivor show, its interesting. Crazy people