PDA

View Full Version : Just Beat

He Is Legend
05-16-2004, 06:57 PM
Just beat Silent Hill3

I got Likes/Dislikes about this game

Lots of Likes I loved about it was the fact that you can go back to old style silent hill in the sorta end of the game, The fun factor is incredible, not only like Resident Evil when you beat the game you get extra stuff, if you do good that is, i got a extra costume, and a Flame Thrower (pos)...

Another like is the the sounds and monsters are incredibly the freaking scariest thing ive ever heard in my life, one part of a sound is a man moaning in the background, i think i shat myself hearing it, it was a very long game...maybe 6 hours and 30 min to finish the whole thing..

Another like i liked about it was, that the girl was very dumb..lol...like she would look at a dead thing and be like, "i dont want to touch that, Is it a costume?"..lol, fun..

Another i liked about it was that the monsters were incredibly easy to beat..couple shots with the handgun and there down, big ones/little ones...easy...but i was playing easy/easy so ya...

Another is the graphics..there INCREDIBLE way better than anything you put up to bat..the movement of characters are realistic, even the mouth movement is awesome..60 stars...

Dislikes

The puzzles were so frigin annoying $%^@$#^@#$^, the one in a bookstore in the begining gave me a f'd up number and i couldnt understand it so i had to restart...and omg the puzzle in the hospital with the numbers is so stupid it says

Press, 2 up
press, 1 down
press, 2 right
press, the door shall open

that was the gayest thing ever, after that it ended up starting off with a 4..i had to look it up..it was so gay..that was the gayest part prob..

Another dislike i hated was finding the maps and finding the door in the subway..the red door was a pain to find..took me like 45 min maybe

but overall i give the game a

10-fun factor
10-sounds
10-graphics
5-puzzles
9-bosses

oh...and you get to face god at the end...hes actually a boss...those who are anti-christ should love this game...But.. you gotta do what you gotta do to beat the game...lol....no offence to anyone..but thats a spoiler..and hes.....huge......

~Chao

He Is Legend
05-16-2004, 08:26 PM
And 1 more thing

Psycho Marz and Me defeated the game in 6 hours and 30 minutes

I suggest you get this game if your into scarry stuff

Caged Anger
05-17-2004, 04:07 PM
haha, nice timing

Maybe I could use a good scare fest...

DOMANATION
05-17-2004, 09:42 PM
i hear that you didnt do barley any of it , but it cool you liked the game..

Burn the Witch
05-17-2004, 10:43 PM
I really didnt like number 3, it wasnt bad by any stretch of the imagination but unlike Silent Hill 2, where the monsters were genuinely horrific (doormen...holy fishsticks batman!), 3 seemed to just give you stuff like "zombie dog" which wasnt exactly original. Also, because it threw too many of them at you, there was no tension.

Also, no Pyramid Head. Anyone who has played number 2 will KNOW Pyramid Head is THE scariest bad guy in a videogame. Jeeeez he creeps me out.

Oh well, I just watched the trailer for number 4, and that looks a little better. Eeeee!

Dissectional
05-17-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Burn the Witch@May 17 2004, 05:43 PM
I really didnt like number 3, it wasnt bad by any stretch of the imagination but unlike Silent Hill 2, where the monsters were genuinely horrific (doormen...holy fishsticks batman!), 3 seemed to just give you stuff like "zombie dog" which wasnt exactly original. Also, because it threw too many of them at you, there was no tension.

Also, no Pyramid Head. Anyone who has played number 2 will KNOW Pyramid Head is THE scariest bad guy in a videogame. Jeeeez he creeps me out.

Oh well, I just watched the trailer for number 4, and that looks a little better. Eeeee!
Dragging that giant sword behind him...ugh...Pyramid Head was true terror...

EricC
05-18-2004, 11:20 AM
:rolleyes:

Gun Element
05-19-2004, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Dissectional+May 17 2004, 05:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dissectional @ May 17 2004, 05:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Burn the Witch@May 17 2004, 05:43 PM
I really didnt like number 3, it wasnt bad by any stretch of the imagination but unlike Silent Hill 2, where the monsters were genuinely horrific (doormen...holy fishsticks batman&#33;), 3 seemed to just give you stuff like "zombie dog" which wasnt exactly original. Also, because it threw too many of them at you, there was no tension.

Oh well, I just watched the trailer for number 4, and that looks a little better. Eeeee&#33;
Dragging that giant sword behind him...ugh...Pyramid Head was true terror... [/b][/quote]
It was awesome when your in this one room and theirs 2 of them&#33; And then they stab themsevkes at the same time&#33; :wacko:
Slient Hill 2 all the way baby&#33;

He Is Legend
05-20-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by DOMANATION@May 17 2004, 04:42 PM
you know all you got to say is "ok cool"

Not saying something you know will piss me off :)

ty

EXEcution
05-21-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Chaotic+May 20 2004, 07:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chaotic @ May 20 2004, 07:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DOMANATION@May 17 2004, 04:42 PM
you know all you got to say is "ok cool"

Not saying something you know will piss me off :)

ty [/b][/quote]
:rofl: Chao prolly put in the game and turned on the system, Marz did the rest. :P
JK i love u Chao even if u never talk to me anymore.