PDA

View Full Version : Who Has This kind of money

Fred Bear
05-19-2004, 06:23 AM
:blink: who in the world has enough money to pay $6million for one painting?Linky (http://www.voanews.com/article.cfm?objectID=835F8973-3596-42A0-8B1FCCB28BB86CE4)

solid snake295
05-19-2004, 08:08 AM
lol, its not even a good painting :rofl:
what a n00b, he could have bought 5 mclaren F1s and still had a million left over to make a giant ramp to launch them off of...... now that would be somthing worth looking at! :oooo:
or he could have melted 5 million dollars worth of pennies and poured it onto someones house. that would be kinda cool...
OR! he could have bought a kraft macaroni dinner factory, chop the roof off, fill the whole thing with macaroni and then drop cars into it from a helicopter so it makes that *sqqqqqqssshhhhh* sound... i love that sound.

man, someone should give me 6 mil, at least i know how to have fun with it :rofl: :drink:

EXEcution
05-19-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by solid snake295@May 19 2004, 04:08 AM
lol, its not even a good painting :rofl:
what a n00b, he could have bought 5 mclaren F1s and still had a million left over to make a giant ramp to launch them off of...... now that would be somthing worth looking at! :oooo:
or he could have melted 5 million dollars worth of pennies and poured it onto someones house. that would be kinda cool...
OR! he could have bought a kraft macaroni dinner factory, chop the roof off, fill the whole thing with macaroni and then drop cars into it from a helicopter so it makes that *sqqqqqqssshhhhh* sound... i love that sound.

man, someone should give me 6 mil, at least i know how to have fun with it :rofl: :drink:
:lol:
Maybe if it was a photograph or Mr. Washington then somebody would pay.
I like the Washington crossing Delaware paintign alot more.

Mr Clean
05-20-2004, 04:48 AM
I bet they hang it in a bathroom too :P