PDA

View Full Version : nick berg

SL802404
05-19-2004, 04:22 PM
http://www.aztlan.net/berg_abu_ghraib_video.htm

http://rense.com/general52/anom.htm

hmm...

[edit] btw these arent links to the story of nick berg. Instead they show that the video was a fake, and how the US may have played a part in the making of it.

JIMINATOR
05-19-2004, 04:46 PM
dunno. i haven't seen the video, was the guy obviously alive in it?
anyway the whole situation is pathetic, them, us in their gd country, etc.

SL802404
05-19-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@May 19 2004, 11:46 AM
dunno. i haven't seen the video, was the guy obviously alive in it?
anyway the whole situation is pathetic, them, us in their gd country, etc.
he was in the first parts but it skips around in time and during his beheading he is not alive. The screaming was put in and even the first time I watch this whole video something just didnt seem right..it looked fake from the start. And yes in my opinion, this whole war is pathetic, Bush is pathetic, and the recent actions of our soldiers is pathetic.

Pure_Evil
05-19-2004, 05:25 PM
:hmmm: thanks for posting that down here so hopefully the thread will stay open. I've been thinking of starting a thread on this 4 a while now, especially after Colin Powell made a statement about the Aarab Nations not denouncing this behavior.

Dissectional
05-19-2004, 06:35 PM
Hmm....

I saw the video, and when I saw it it made me sick and angry.

Call me a blue blooded American, but at the moment I saw that I was willing to go active duty again and do my part to make that mud hole a parking lot.

Now though...this is really interesting. Even after hearing about Nick Berg and the email thing and all the other crap, I had lost interest.

Good reads though, I wouldn't put it past anyone to fake something like this to get Americans involved in the war again.

As far as those ****s go at the prison...I hope they all get hanged. Death is still listed as a punishment in the UCMJ (Uniform Code of Military Justice) and what they did was just a plain disgrace. Even if you are told to do something, you can question that order...especially if it involves sticking your finger in some dudes a55hole.

Thundarr
05-20-2004, 04:51 PM
OK, I was already starting to get skeptical when the news was coming out about his email addressed being shared, etc...

Now, I'm downright disgusted. :dry: Although, I am completely unsure what the motives were of the people who made this video... Heck, I'm not even sure who made the video, I really don't want to believe that our own military did it to downplay the prison abuses (which are becoming more and more widespread by the evidence that is coming out) but it sure looks bad!

I completely agree with Diss that those ****ers guarding and abusing prisoners, deserve the highest punishment allowed!!!

Dan2
05-20-2004, 06:24 PM
Don't believe everything you read. The first article was written by a member of La Voz de Aztlan. This is an extreme Anti- American organization. They are based in Mexico. They believe they will soon "repatriate" the states of Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas, Utah, New Mexico, Oregon and parts of Washington. :rofl:

The second article is a UFO, conspiracy based web page. Nuff said.

My only question about Mr. Berg. What the HELL was he doing wandering through a war-zone like it was some kind of a field trip??? :WTF:

SL802404
05-20-2004, 07:33 PM
..nonetheless they express valid points, the movie and the pictures dont lie. They didnt give any theories on it really, just were showing the facts. Just because they are anti-us does not mean they are wrong...and the ufo site was just the first one that I came up with; there are plenty of other more legitimate sites or you can just watch the video for yourself.

My only question about Mr. Berg. What the HELL was he doing wandering through a war-zone like it was some kind of a field trip???

He was there for business reasons and was willing to take the risks to gain more money in the future when it all settled down. Unfortunately, one way or the other it didnt work out.

Thundarr
05-21-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by SL802404@May 20 2004, 03:33 PM
..nonetheless they express valid points, the movie and the pictures dont lie. They didnt give any theories on it really, just were showing the facts. Just because they are anti-us does not mean they are wrong...and the ufo site was just the first one that I came up with; there are plenty of other more legitimate sites or you can just watch the video for yourself.

My only question about Mr. Berg. What the HELL was he doing wandering through a war-zone like it was some kind of a field trip???

He was there for business reasons and was willing to take the risks to gain more money in the future when it all settled down. Unfortunately, one way or the other it didnt work out.
Very true SL8, I have to say though, I am very skeptical about Mr. Berg's motives for being in Iraq in the first place... I'm beginning to wonder if he was there to meed up with some terrorist contacts he met through the dud who was using his email address and such, but I digress... Conspiracy theories perhaps, but still sure makes you wonder... :hmmm:

PimpDaddy
05-21-2004, 09:52 PM
I'm always one to throw another angle on things.....

I know the gaurds were wrong for what they did, but I think too much attention is being put on THEM and not the scum ****s that they are gaurding. Rapists, murderers and people that think NOTHING of human life.....especially Americans. They are being treated too kindly imo. They are dirt. Scum. They want America destroyed.... do YOU?? Don't forget !!

ok.... now i'm ready for ya to stick up for the scum bags...... bring it on....

SL802404
05-22-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by PimpDaddy@May 21 2004, 04:52 PM
I'm always one to throw another angle on things.....

I know the gaurds were wrong for what they did, but I think too much attention is being put on THEM and not the scum ****s that they are gaurding.  Rapists, murderers and people that think NOTHING of human life.....especially Americans.  They are being treated too kindly imo.  They are dirt.  Scum.  They want America destroyed.... do YOU??  Don't forget !!

ok.... now i'm ready for ya to stick up for the scum bags...... bring it on....
I agree that they are rapists, murderers, and think nothing of human life. But just because they are like that does not give us the right to act the same way towards them. As an example, in our own society you dont punish a rapist by raping them. If we are fighting these people for the reasons that you mentioned, isnt it a little hypocritical to be doing the same to them? Honestly, most of America wouldnt be crying if these people were dead, but your emotions dont necessarily imply what is right.

PimpDaddy
05-23-2004, 07:46 AM
Your right Sl8.... most americans would prolly like to see alot worse than those silly pictures...