PDA

View Full Version : JOIN THE COMBINE FOR COMMON GOOD IN TFE

VIP SMD PEANUT LIUTENANT
05-24-2004, 08:56 PM
LOOKING FOR A REAL ADVENTURE ON THE FIRST ENCOUNTER....
1 THAT MIGHT DECIDE THE FATE OF THE GAME WELL JOIN THE COMBINE....
HOW?
WELL AS U ALL KNOW GUYS THE SERVERS ON THE FIRST ENCOUNTER HAVE STARTED TO DECREASE OVER TIME SO TO JOIN THE COMBINE U DONT NEED NO KILLING SKILL OR NAME TAG U CAN EVEN JOIN IF UR SADDAM , WUT U GOTTA DO IS ENCOURAGE OTHER PEOPLE TO MAKE THEIR OWN SERVERS ON THE FIRST ENCOUNTER OR ON THE SECOND ENCOUNTER TELL THEM TO GO BACK TO TFE ...........BUT WUTS IN IT FOR U......? WELL THIS IS NOT SO HARD BUT WUTS IN IT FOR U IS THAT U WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP PLAYING ON THE FIRST ENCOUNTER AND ULL GAIN SKILLS ON HOW TO BE A GOOD PLAYER AFTER ALL ITS A CHALLENGE :jammin:

:wootrock: ARE U UP TO IT :wootrock:
SAVE SSTFE :thumbs:
SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE BUT WUTS SPAMMING PLZ TELL ME UR RULES :WTF:
:(
KICKASS GUYS

VIP SMD PEANUT LIUTENANT
05-24-2004, 08:57 PM
:wootrock: WE CAN CHANGE THIS....

Casanova
05-24-2004, 09:34 PM
SS:TFE was a great game... :jammin: But after playing that same dumb Desert Temple for 1,5 years it got pretty boring. :online2long:

VIP SMD PEANUT LIUTENANT
05-24-2004, 10:19 PM
:rolleyes: Yes i think ur absolutely right cacahuate :) but im doing this for all the people that like the game and also i think the same is happening for the second encounter also when that happened i ussually take vacations from the game and wut makes a game unboring casanova is that u have to set goals man that makes it insteresting i :thumbs: :wootrock: for example when i finish missions like this 1 the most important 1 i promote myself to a better rank i used to be a soldier then i became an mp the i became an officer and then i became a brigadier officer and .............then i became a sargeant ...hmm it reminds me of wut has happened to me man its a really sad story man well dont pay attention man and keep playing and kickass yes kickass guys! :thumbs: :wootrock:

Goober
05-25-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by VIP SMD PEANUT LIUTENANT@May 24 2004, 03:56 PM

SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE BUT WUTS SPAMMING PLZ TELL ME UR RULES :WTF:

The rules for spam are found in this post made by the almighty Salvation, one of the founders and owners of this fine place we call gamemecca.

Spam Rules (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28756)

If you want to add to your original post, please use the edit button. Do not make extra posts in the same topic, except to answer a question,
and please turn off your caps......we like it quiet in here :rofl:

VIP SMD PEANUT LIUTENANT
05-25-2004, 12:31 AM
yes thx man