PDA

View Full Version : good read

ME BIGGD01
05-27-2004, 06:19 PM
anyone hear running windows 2003 server? if so how long and what do you think about it goods and bads.

i have been running it for over a year with no problems and just set one up ready to be delivered tuesday to one of my clients. i am mighty impressed with the simplicity and the stability. i really never pushed my server too much but this one i have been working on for a few days will be the real deal (it better be or i am fcd.

anyway heres a read for the nerds like myself interested read (http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/muglia_winserver.asp)

i would love to hear from you in this thread. with your OPPINION and comments. also would like to know what you are looking forward to in this industry in the next year :thumbs:

no spam here please--

now i need a nap :wacko: (up too long)

ME BIGGD01
05-28-2004, 05:39 AM
hello :bawling:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
05-28-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@May 27 2004, 09:39 PM
hello :bawling:
NO SPAMMING!!!! :rofl: (Especially your own thread!) :rofl:

There's got to be a few members here that run that system? You could check out another forum. Computing.net has a section for "2003 server".............yeh, you're right, I Googled it. It is an interesting site though. :)

ME BIGGD01
05-28-2004, 01:42 PM
i am part of a few windows sites but wanted to know if others here have used or experienced this os. also i like to hear from the youngsters who maybe getting into this field as a career. i always like to help if and make it a job that's fun. i truthfully don't work a day in my life because i love the field (probably in the next five minutes someone will call with a problem and i will be saying i hate this job)

SALvation
05-28-2004, 03:04 PM
I'm interested in what Windows 2003 can do but have yet to run a server with it.