PDA

View Full Version : help

Arragon
06-02-2004, 11:43 PM
Ok, I've had Beyond Good and Evil for a while, and I'm at the point where I need help
I don't know what to do at a part of the level
heres where I am
I've done the 1st part of my report, and I'm in this room,where the bottom level has lasers blocking it, and a 1 shot killing thing(aka a floating machine with a laser that kills in one shot) and 3 gaurds, and I shoot and the bottom level, and the turret moves, later I went on the bridge,and got down, then I went and kicked one guy, and another comes, so he finds me and I get killed, I'm stuck here and have no clue what to do,the gaurds are industructable without the guy who's with me I can't kill them easily
I can shoot discs and leak the guy's tanks(air tanks), and some other guy fixes it
If any one can help that would make me, uhhh, finish the area....

Caged Anger
06-10-2004, 11:34 AM
I hate to see when there is a help topic with no replies, but I haven't even heard of this game. Sorry I can't help. If you want free reviews and game hints though, try this site

www.gamewinners.com

Dissectional
06-10-2004, 02:49 PM
or www.gamefaqs.com

I have not played this game either.

Burn the Witch
06-10-2004, 05:18 PM
I've completed BG&E, you will have to be more specific which part you are at though. Bring up your map and tell me which area you are in.

As for the guards, apart from one or two that appear on their own in the Slaughterhouse level, you can get through the game without killing any.

And by the way, Diss -- you should be ashamed. Go and buy it.