PDA

View Full Version : Shield of Khaos

Deals
06-09-2004, 06:17 AM
Would like to do Shield of Khaos and finish off my template I have been working on for quite a while now. Tough encounter, need a lot of people now for it. Looking to do it either Friday night or Saturday night around 8 pm est, unless some other raid is planned. I'll bug everyone about it most likely. Anyways, if you can help, I'd appreciate it as always.

Black Rose
06-09-2004, 06:31 AM
Count me in :wave:

OUTLAWS The Machine
06-09-2004, 01:38 PM
I can help Friday night but not Saturday. will be going out of town saturday.

FUS1ON
06-09-2004, 03:30 PM
I can help on Friday also, I already committed to help Wordna Sat night at about the same time.

Deals
06-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Ok, let's make it Friday at 8 pm EST. Need lots of CC and just a lot of people. The more the better of course. We'll see how this turns out.

Saretta
06-09-2004, 11:39 PM
I try to be still awake at that time ;)

OZZYOGRE
06-10-2004, 01:53 PM
has anyone been able to get flamedancer boots yet?

Black Rose
06-10-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by OZZYOGRE@Jun 10 2004, 03:53 PM
has anyone been able to get flamedancer boots yet?

Skylen :)

Skylen
06-10-2004, 04:18 PM
Bah, don't tell him that Rose, those things are a pain and a half to level!!! He will have nightmares about them if I told him the horror stories.. =)

Skylen

OZZYOGRE
06-10-2004, 04:26 PM
seriously though skylen how did you get it, with an ML zerg or couple, and is it feasible to get without that many people. Leveling artifacts isn't really a problem anymore...i have taken golden spear to 10 so I know pain....oj reaver gorgons are no fun to level off of. Snakes...i think for boots are pretty abundant and go down pretty quick. Just wanna grab those boots for the speed since Im never in groups.

Skylen
06-10-2004, 04:39 PM
lol, well finding oj snakes to kill is painful, only place I've found them are out near Stygian Haven, and they don't respawn very fast. As for the encounter, did it with the ml8 raid about a month ago, roughly 60 some people. There were times I thought we were going to get wiped, was just a zerg crash approach to doing it, we got jumped by tons of oj's, red's and purp con mobs, it was crazy, and they kept coming... I would say some serious high CC casters would be needed of you wanted to do this encounter with any less then 3 fg's, and even then, would be nuts. I'm thinking sorc's using CC and confuse may be able to make the encounter easier. Either that, or there is some trick to it that eludes me, just about a crazy of an encounter as Eriyn's Charm... Grrrrrrrrr

Skylen

OZZYOGRE
06-10-2004, 05:48 PM
skylen there is a huge camp...probably 30+ icalus out near the Band of Stars encounter where Superior icalus are too.

Deals
06-10-2004, 10:37 PM
My whip levels off snakes btw, just chain the ones outside Stygia, or else take on Superior Iaculus near the setian camp, red con. So slow without a buffbot, but with team Skylen it shouldn't take long, heh. Anyways, Shield of Khaos, 8 pm est Friday =) Bring everyone you know, and their friends too!

Skylen
06-10-2004, 11:43 PM
Problem with those snakes they are all red con or higher, and for my wizzie, she just can't take them down fast enough before mobs all over her, with all 4 toons doing it, it takes about 5-7 snakes to get 1% level on it. I haven't tried just 2 toons on it yet, maybe will give that one a shot.. heh I'm thinking maybe ml9 snakes, grrrrrrrr.... Why can't there be snakes in barrows for.. lol

Skylen

OZZYOGRE
06-11-2004, 02:07 AM
:rolf1: