PDA

View Full Version : My first game back

Xzar the Great
06-09-2004, 11:41 PM
:lol: Muhahahaha.. after not playing for a year, I Xzar the great decided to play a game of Serious Sam SE.. to my utter shock I was surrounded by noobly noobs.. hmpf.. :baby:

a jolly good game either way.. Muhahahahaha..

Hail Xzar!

OUTLAWS high ping camper
06-09-2004, 11:47 PM
Congrats...I think?

GG dude, and welcome back! :wave:

JIMINATOR
06-09-2004, 11:55 PM
uh, welcome, whoever you are or used to be....

NightBreed
06-10-2004, 03:04 AM
I'm thinking the same..I've never heard of any of those playeres, yourself included..
You must be in a time-zone far away from me ( Eastern time, US ) :hmmm: Never seen you out there

Stone Cold
06-10-2004, 05:30 AM
Hey welcome back dude i think i remember playing u back in da days :jammin:

So u finally decided to register!...well its good to see ya back and kicking ass :w00t:

BlackWolf
06-10-2004, 02:32 PM
GG :thumbs:

Die Hard
06-10-2004, 09:21 PM
:w00t: Nice gaming X

Finnish Guy
06-11-2004, 06:51 AM
:jammin: GG :cool:

Alexis SC430
06-11-2004, 07:40 AM
You've never HEARD of the great "pimp my wheelchair" ... whatever the hell that means?!?!?!

The reason you've never heard of any of them is because they are all regular players using aliases -- an annoying practice that has become so COMMON NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE HELL OR WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ANYMORE AND HALF THE FUN IS DRAINED FROM THE GAME!!!!!!

Lucky, your friend 4L3X15 5C430 (as I am known amongst fellow H4X0R5) used her inconceivably L33T H4X0R skills to H4X0R all those players computers and get identities for your edification:

pimp my wheelchair = JIMINATOR
Damn he's good, and charges people money to have sex with his wheelchair apparantly!!

Menno = Mr. Sneaky Sam
Who, due to the fact that he's giving up drinking, has extremely shaky hands and thusly cannot jump on top of the cottages, trees, the windmill, the cannon, the mountainside, a different part of the windmill, on top of one of the torches in Lost Tomb (where he then shoots a couple maps over to Yodeller), on top of my head, the vending machine (what, you didn't know that was there?), yet another part of the windmill, AND VIRTUALLY EVERY OTHER GODDAMN SPOT THAT PROTRUDES FROM THE WALL MORE THAN HALF AN INCH AND SHOOT YOU FROM IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU WANNA CHUCK YOUR COMPUTER OUT THE WINDOW!!!

COME TO DADDY!!! = ME BIGGD01
Note that he has zero deaths... GG! :thumbs:

fish = flounder
Uhhh... guess we've never heard of him either.

lost boy Amager DK = JIMINATOR again
JIMINATOR was losing (though when going against someone as prestigious as Xzar there is no shame in losing, much like fighting me) so he pretended like his comp froze up and logged in with the name of yet another OVERLORD master (you haven't heard of Amager DK???!?!?!?) to try and scare the ever cautious and wiley Xzar enough to make a mistake -- looks like THAT idea worked well, didn't it JIMMY?? :loser:

steve-o
06-11-2004, 09:42 AM
:thumbs:

Xzar the Great
06-11-2004, 11:14 AM
:lol: Muhahahaha.. Thank you, Thank you... I Xzar the great will be looking forward to seeing you all on the battlefield.. I'm sure.. :wootrock:

Xzar the Great
06-11-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Alexis SC430@Jun 11 2004, 07:40 AM
The reason you've never heard of any of them is because they are all regular players using aliases -- an annoying practice that has become so COMMON NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE HELL OR WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ANYMORE AND HALF THE FUN IS DRAINED FROM THE GAME!!!!!!
:lol: Muhahahaha.. how very true.. Aliases are just utter noobs in my book (in screenie wise to say the least).
Nothing beats playing against a true warrior from a respectful clan. :thumbs:

Muhahahaha!!.. If I Xzar the great had his way, all aliases will be hunted down like the chickens their are, boil them in oil.. then.. AHA! :devil: .. then they will be served at KFC along with fries and a bottle of Pepsi. :drink:

Hail Xzar!

Sneaky~Sam
06-11-2004, 03:26 PM
WTF I AM NOT MENNO!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
06-11-2004, 03:40 PM
We know Sneak. She's just bashing people and burning bridges..why exactly, I don't know.

EXEcution
06-11-2004, 03:53 PM
Haha Jim got made fun of

Alexis SC430
06-11-2004, 04:52 PM
Oh yeah 9.99repeating^32, I'm being just oh so malicious... :rolleyes:

Especially after JIM said in a different thread (duh huh huh, that rhymed):

JIMINATOR:
come on alexis, don't overanalyze things too much, just have fun.
we like to pick at ourselves and others, cuz it's not good to take yourself too
seriously. so we like to call everything and everyone
no biggie, just fun. most everything we say is lies.

And to think they rejected your application to Harvard...

EXEcution... you're sometimes kind of a dork, huh? :loser:

JIMINATOR
06-11-2004, 04:56 PM
lol, ya'll be tripping. and exe, I like being mentioned in every post of
every thread. it results from having low self esteem issues and being
ignored as a child. any attention is good attention. so alexis,
please keep on posting... :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
06-11-2004, 04:58 PM
must stop forgetting to add the mandatory :P
lest you all take this too seriously...

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Alexis SC430
06-11-2004, 05:27 PM
Oh shut up...

~quickly hides razor blades and looks for something with which to bandage bleeding wrists~