PDA

View Full Version : Serious, serious, justifiable, and TOTAL HATRED!!

Alexis SC430
06-13-2004, 04:25 AM
The subject of Ashton Kutcher was brought up, and it rekindled some memories (and rage) of his current "relationship":

I recently saw pictures in some tabloid of Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore kissing and fondling each other. BUT, these weren't them at some awards show or something these were taken by a paparazzi most likely from a distance like in a park or something; my point being that she wasn't all dolled up and made over. She wore very little makeup, had her hair poorly tied back in a messy ponytail, and she wore a granny-esque, mint-green and white striped t-shirt and baggy Old Navy shorts combo.

Lemme tell you: she looked every disturbing bit of her 42-years right down to the crow's feet and blotchy thighs. Not that being 42 makes you look "disturbing", only when a young (oh so godamn sexxxy -- dude, where's the backseat of your car?? omg) 26-year old boy has his tongue in your mouth and hands on Bruce Willis' former Silicon-Enhanced-Executive-Stress-Relievers™ which seem to be in the early phases of demonstrating yet another example of gravity at work.

Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean I always think an older girl/guy with a younger guy/girl is a bad thing -- sometimes it's infinitely better. For example, Brad Pitt is 40 but even if he WAS 42 (no big difference) I would looooooo(oooooooo)vvvvvvvveee to do some long-division with him, i.e. What do we get when we put 42 into 22??? The answer is: something that would make life imprisonment without the possibility of parole SOOO TOTALLY worth it for crushing her DUMB TRAPAZOID-HEADED, SQUARE-JAWED, THINKS THAT SHE WILL ACTUALLY MAKE IT IN MOVIES AFTER LEAVING "FRIENDS" WHICH IS GETTING CANCELLED AND IT'S HER FAULT SKULL IN WITH A SHOVEL!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhh, talk about a duet of pleasure... and I'd prop her up against the wall or use a nail-gun to attach her to the ceiling so she would have to watch!!!

But anyway, Demi Moore didn't look pretty AT ALL and her hair was all frizzy (despite the presence of a stupid elastic white baseball cap attempting to hold the mess together) and staticky like she needed someone to rub a goddamn Bounce dryer sheet over it.

I so totally hate her. Aside from her role in "Ghost" and doing the woman's voice in "Beavis and Butthead Do America" I am hard-pressed to think of a movie where Demetria Guynes (which is her REAL name... gag! ...were her parents expecting to have a vampire?) was even half way bearable. (OWWWWW!! Sorry, the pain of watching "The 7th Sign" suddenly hit me again like an acid flashback.) Need I even point out that she is ONLY famous for being able to well up and hold THREE PINTS worth of tears in her eyes before letting them fall to the floor like melodramatic waterballoons?!?!?!?!?!

Well, that and the TWELVE GALLONS WORTH OF SILICON SHE HAD PUMPED INTO HER CHEST!!!! AND SHE ACTUALLY HAS THE NERVE TO CLAIM SHE DOESN'T HAVE IMPLANTS!!!!

I mean, she must totally think and believe we're all RETARDS; I guess she doesn't remember her role in a little 1984 film called "BLAME IT ON RIO"??? SHE IS TOPLESS AND ALSO TOTALLY FLAT!!!

That is a well-known fact -- just like it's all well-known fact that movie SUCKED:

Colin Jacobson (Film Critic):
"Blame It On Rio" isn’t a terrible film, but it seemed overly bland and dull.  It lacked many signs of life, and the characters failed to become engaging enough to generate much interest.  Ultimately it stands mostly as a historical curiosity since we can see pre-implants Demi Moore topless."

In summation: DIE BI-ATCH, DIE DIE DIE!!! I HOPE THOSE NIGRA-TEARS OF YOURS SLICK UP THE ROAD AND CAUSE JENNIFER ANNISTON'S CAR TO SPIN OUT OF CONTROL KILLING HER AND SHE COMES BACK LIKE IN "GHOST" AND IMPALES YOU ON A WINDOW LIKE IN THE END OF THAT MOVIE AND YOU DIE AND CONCENTRATED NITRIC ACID GETS SPLASHED ON YOUR FACE FOR SOME REASON!!!

Just think, in just a few years Demi can appear on "That 70's Show" as the title character.

SPAWN
06-13-2004, 04:39 AM
wow............so thats what women sound like when theyr mad ph34r ph34r ph34r ph34r ph34r ph34r shuriken

Sir:Camelot
06-13-2004, 04:57 AM
OMG you should write for the Critics Magazine, you could boost the circulation beyond all expectations.

Obviously you feel this deeply, or you could not pour so much emotion into it. Passion makes the best writers. :cool:

BTW, do you do requests. Say Pamela Anderson, and Kid Rock. Is she in it for the money, or the fame. Who is next on her hit list. :devil:

Duck everyone. :unsure:

solid snake295
06-13-2004, 06:29 AM
personally i think koosher is a tool. hes stupid and annoying. i hope he likes grilled cheese sandwiches becuase thats all he'll be eating for a while :oooo: :shifty: :rofl:

Fred Bear
06-13-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Sir:Camelot@Jun 12 2004, 11:57 PM
OMG you should write for the Critics Magazine, you could boost the circulation beyond all expectations.

Obviously you feel this deeply, or you could not pour so much emotion into it. Passion makes the best writers. :cool:

BTW, do you do requests. Say Pamela Anderson, and Kid Rock. Is she in it for the money, or the fame. Who is next on her hit list. :devil:

Duck everyone. :unsure:
did someone say Pam?

Alexis SC430
06-13-2004, 07:14 AM
Something's a'bakin' and I think it's sourdough...

The grilled cheese sandwich thing wouldn't be referring to the one Sam Kinison routine, would it? :lol:

It seems that all celebrity spouses who star in a movie together end up splitting, such as the following: Alec Baldwin/Kim Basinger - "The Getway"
Tom Cruise/Nichole Kidman - "Eyes Wide Shut" and "Far and Away"
Brad Pitt/Gwyneth Paltrow - "SE7EN"
Bruce Willis/Grilled Cheese Sandwich - "Beavis and Butthead Do America" (voices)
Jennifer Lopez/Ben Afflick - "Gigli"
etc, etc, etc...
Of course, since so many celebrity marriages break up anyway, this might just be coincidence...

Kutcher is way fine... as for stupid and annoying, the characters he plays are almost always stupid, but very funny -- I mean, you don't even like him as Michael on "That 70s Show"? Off the screen I dunno, but I do know he was discovered by a talent/model scout while working toward a degree in bio-chemical engineering at Iowa State, so he can't be too too stupid..

Then again, he is with that dumb BITCH which ALSO annoys the HELL outta me, so I take it back, you're right!!

I would soooo love to seal up a seven story indoor parking garage, cover the floors with varying concentrations of broken glass, STRIP HER DOWN COMPLETELY NAKED, and (wearing safety boots) chase her all the way to the top with a big can of pepper spray, a long broomstick with several five-inch long nails hammered into the end, a six-pack of molotov cocktail bombs, a Berreta 9mm, and a mini-DVD player showing an endless loop of "GI JANE" and "Deconstructing Harry" where her only choice at the top will be too jump, or "de-silicon" herself with the very rusty, very dull steaknife I give her...

But, don't even try and deny that the real plot of "Dude, Where's My Car?" wasn't a total (and pleasent) surprise after what we saw on the commercials...

And how come TV stars never learn from the mistakes of others and leave popular shows only to become completely forgotton save in the jokes of talk-show hosts??

FUS1ON
06-13-2004, 07:55 AM
Now we are talking about my favorite actress Demi Moore or as I refer to her, Gimme Moore. :thumbs:

She might have been flat in '84 but in the '86 movie "About Lastnight" in which she appeared nude and she had some nice breasts. Now roll the tape forward to '96 when "Striptease" came out and lets just more than a mouthful is a not a waste IMHO (In My Horny Opinion :angel: )

I'm not sure of your current age Alexis. I believe you to be in your early twenties, but you should hope and pray that you "hold up" as well as she has at the age of 41. Don't let the green eyed monster of envy get the best of you.

Cosmetic breast surgery or not, She could eat crackers in this 43 year old man's bed anytime. ;)

FUS1ON
06-13-2004, 07:56 AM
Woot :w00t:

Frag Junky
06-13-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Outlaws Shogun@Jun 13 2004, 07:55 AM
IMHO (In My Horny Opinion :angel: )

Cosmetic breast surgery or not, She could eat crackers in this 43 year old man's bed anytime. ;)
I love crackers. wub

ftp://ftp.badgercub.com/Demme.jpgftp://ftp.badgercub.com/jaw-drop.gif

solid snake295
06-13-2004, 08:59 AM
crack whores? what? :oooo:

Pure_Evil
06-13-2004, 11:57 AM
most celebrity mariages are publicity stunts to keep them in the public eye. They basically sell themselves and sell papers.

That's all they are, hype, get used to it.

NightBreed
06-13-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Alexis SC430@Jun 13 2004, 12:25 AM
In summation: DIE BI-ATCH, DIE DIE DIE!!! I HOPE THOSE NIGRA-TEARS OF YOURS SLICK UP THE ROAD AND CAUSE JENNIFER ANNISTON'S CAR TO SPIN OUT OF CONTROL KILLING HER AND SHE COMES BACK LIKE IN "GHOST" AND IMPALES YOU ON A WINDOW LIKE IN THE END OF THAT MOVIE AND YOU DIE AND CONCENTRATED NITRIC ACID GETS SPLASHED ON YOUR FACE FOR SOME REASON!!!

:unsure: Hey...don't hold back...tell us how you really feel !! :lol:

Sepra
06-13-2004, 02:33 PM
:blink:

Funny read though.....are you always this relaxed? :drink:

Nitro
06-13-2004, 04:14 PM
wow Alexis you write ALOT

SoulReaver
06-13-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Alexis SC430@Jun 13 2004, 12:25 AM

Just think, in just a few years Demi can appear on "That 70's Show" as the title character.
Uhh in case you don't know that 70's show is ending in 1 or two more seasons, forgot which. Cause Ashton wants to quit.

JIMINATOR
06-13-2004, 11:13 PM
daaaaaaam. like what is this about? are you jealous?
is demi not a real person too? too many stars cannot have relationships
with normal people because of the spotlight.
you are just doing more of the same by focusing attention on them....

EXEcution
06-13-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Jun 13 2004, 07:13 PM
daaaaaaam. like what is this about? are you jealous?
is demi not a real person too? too many stars cannot have relationships
with normal people because of the spotlight.
you are just doing more of the same by focusing attention on them....
:thumbs:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
06-14-2004, 12:30 AM
Someone's been drinking the leftovers at Starbucks........:).........One word for ya'

DE-CAF! :rofl:

Great read! :thumbs: :wave:

MR. SLiK
06-14-2004, 04:20 AM
this is fake, right?

Alexis SC430
06-14-2004, 09:33 AM
Is what fake?

(Aside from Demi's...)

Die Hard
06-14-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Fred Bear@Jun 13 2004, 08:07 AM
did someone say Pam?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
06-14-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Alexis SC430@Jun 14 2004, 01:33 AM
Is what fake?

(Aside from Demi's...)
I'm not sure if MR.SLIK understands (or can recognize) "tounge in cheek" humor.

Keep doing what you're doing Alexis, I for one enjoy your posts. :)

Sir:Camelot
06-14-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Fred Bear+Jun 13 2004, 07:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fred Bear &#064; Jun 13 2004, 07:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir:Camelot@Jun 12 2004, 11:57 PM

Duck everyone.* :unsure:
did someone say Pam? [/b][/quote]
oO, someone has a thing for Stripperella :oooo:
http://www.newmoanyeah.com/images/2003/other/stripperella.jpg

PJ'l_Master
06-14-2004, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by nitrostatic@Jun 13 2004, 12:14 PM
wow Alexis you write ALOT
i think that may have been the longest post in GM history...except for that story that pathos was making...

SoulReaver
06-14-2004, 01:52 PM
Ummm it&#39;s not dude. Evene besides Pathos&#39;s story.

PJ'l_Master
06-14-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by SoulReaver@Jun 14 2004, 09:52 AM
i meant the first post in the thread in case you got the wrong idea from my post

SoulReaver
06-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by PJ&#39;l_Master+Jun 14 2004, 10:08 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PJ&#39;l_Master @ Jun 14 2004, 10:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SoulReaver@Jun 14 2004, 09:52 AM
i meant the first post in the thread in case you got the wrong idea from my post [/b][/quote]
Yeha I know what you meant, it&#39;s not. I can name one post right off the top of my head besides Patos that is longer, Crimes in Red.

PJ'l_Master
06-14-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by SoulReaver+Jun 14 2004, 10:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SoulReaver @ Jun 14 2004, 10:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by PJ&#39;l_Master@Jun 14 2004, 10:08 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-SoulReaver@Jun 14 2004, 09:52 AM
i meant the first post in the thread in case you got the wrong idea from my post
Yeha I know what you meant, it&#39;s not. I can name one post right off the top of my head besides Patos that is longer, Crimes in Red. [/b][/quote]
i never claimed to be smart, it was just a long post, thats all

Burn the Witch
06-14-2004, 02:49 PM
It would be wise not to pay attention to what you read in magazines.

Do not claim you know these people, or express judgement on them, if you have never met them.

Thundarr
06-14-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Burn the Witch@Jun 14 2004, 10:49 AM
It would be wise not to pay attention to what you read in magazines.

Do not claim you know these people, or express judgement on them, if you have never met them.
:thumbs: Thanks for the reality check Twitch&#33; :thumbs: