PDA

View Full Version : Erinys Charm(Round 2)

Skylen
06-14-2004, 03:41 PM
You guys did such an awesome job for Wordna, was wondering if we could do it again same time this coming saturday at 9 est for me.. ~EG~ As always, I'm there to help out with anything before or after that if you guys need anything.

And grats again Wordna!!! None of your guild would give me your address so I could mug ya for the charm.. =)

Skylen

Slash
06-14-2004, 03:44 PM
Thanks Sky, that was fun! I'll definitely help if I can get on that early. Wife aggro might be tough for me at that time though.

Black Rose
06-14-2004, 04:11 PM
I will help again, if you promise me to help me getting it also next week. ;)
Had it posted already some weeks ago, but it seems not many peeps saw that thread :P

Linky (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32075)

FUS1ON
06-14-2004, 04:13 PM
Assuming you are talking about Sat. @ 9pm I would be glad to help. Sho don't do mornings very well. :D

Skylen
06-14-2004, 04:26 PM
Rose, I am at everyone's bekon call for this artifact to help each other out... I wouldn't even mind spending 20-30 minutes each evening to get it for someone til we all have one, it is an awesome artifact indeed....

And mornings are like the 7th circle of hell.... I will never plan anything before 2 est, which is esentially noon my time, in which I am just regaining consciousness.. =)

Skylen

Blackins
06-14-2004, 04:38 PM
Skylen I cannot make it :( leave for a cruise to europe that day...

anyways, for any lucky necro who's pulling for this one, here's my 2 cents on how to. Put pet on stay then go into the camp and target the named mob. Then walk back to the pet, tell your pet to ATTACK, and run - if your pet gets to the mobs and hits him once, then the named mob will start running after you when you lose shade form. Wildstar picked him off last time for us, and I typically died... This makes the pull soo much nicer because you do not get the whole camp, just the named and his 2-3 guards.

P.S. - be ungrouped...

I love being a necro :rofl:

Skylen
06-14-2004, 04:45 PM
That was an awesome pulling job btw Blackins, I think you kept each camp down to less then 2 minutes pull time... =)

And a cruise!? Bah, people and your vacations!!!!! Hope you have a blast!

Skylen

Skylen
06-14-2004, 07:23 PM
I just pulled out a date blindly, can always move it around if one doesn't work.... Just playing it by ear right now. =)

Skylen

Skylen
06-18-2004, 06:49 PM
ml6 raid at 3 est then, will head for the encounter after trial 3 is completed.... If there enough people that is...

Skylen

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
06-18-2004, 10:06 PM
How about tonight. Can we do Battler as well?

Skylen
06-20-2004, 07:37 PM
I've since recently learned how to do Eryin's encounter with 8 people, however it takes a couple hours to do which is a lot of time... But I'm all for going for Battler... We can send Jandar out there as bait and then kill it after it takes the NOOB down who goes on vacation and doesn't write to us or anything while he's gone.. =)

Skylen

Sepra
06-24-2004, 09:02 PM
Skylen still hasn't gotten this for himself. :bandhead:

OUTLAWS The Machine
06-24-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Jun 24 2004, 05:02 PM
Skylen still hasn't gotten this for himself. :bandhead:
I thought he got it.

Sepra
06-25-2004, 01:36 AM
No :(

Maer
06-25-2004, 03:03 PM
I kinda have the same prob as Word, but i will try my best to be there.

Skylen
06-26-2004, 05:41 PM
I've given up on this, I've helped everyone who's asked me to get it, including Leesah and Dark Knights(who got it earlier that day on the ml6 raid I tried again to get), but seems Mythic doesn't want me to get one, so I guess Mythic wins as usual.. heh

Skylen

Sepra
06-26-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Skylen@Jun 26 2004, 12:41 PM
I've given up on this, I've helped everyone who's asked me to get it, including Leesah and Dark Knights(who got it earlier that day on the ml6 raid I tried again to get), but seems Mythic doesn't want me to get one, so I guess Mythic wins as usual.. heh

Skylen
No way Skylen!! You've done way too much stuff helping us get our things. Just let me know when, I'll be there in a second to get this for you.