PDA

View Full Version : Only in America

Thundarr
06-15-2004, 10:49 PM
1. Only in America......can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America......are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

3. Only in America.......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America......do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

5. Only in America.......do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

6. Only in America........do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. Only in America......do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first pl ace.

8. Only in America......do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America.......do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures.'

10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

ME BIGGD01
06-15-2004, 11:01 PM
:rofl:

those are pretty funny. i am sur ethe list can go on and on :rofl:

NightBreed
06-15-2004, 11:06 PM
:lol: Hehe...good stuff !!! :thumbs:

Ra\/en
06-15-2004, 11:09 PM
haha those were funny :rofl:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
06-15-2004, 11:12 PM
Number 10 is a riot! :rofl:

Sepra
06-15-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Thundarr@Jun 15 2004, 05:49 PM
3. Only in America.......do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

10. Only in America......do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
:wacko: :rofl:

Elessar
06-16-2004, 03:01 AM
well on the atm thing
those are like that cuz they only make one type of atm machine
bit waistful to make a specific non brail atm machine just because blind people cant drive
and who says blind people arent driven to the atm machines in the first place.... i mean someones gotta drive em places

yes, no sense of humor i know i know :unsure:

FUS1ON
06-16-2004, 06:28 AM
Those were funny Thundarr

#3 reminded me of this Eckards drug store I go to, The cigarettes and the stuff to help you stop smoking are in cabinets right beside each other. :wacko:

TurlockJC
06-16-2004, 07:05 AM
nice thundarr :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Black Rose
06-16-2004, 12:03 PM
lol not only in america hehe :rofl:

good ones Thundarr :lol:

Pure_Evil
06-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Elessar@Jun 15 2004, 11:01 PM
well on the atm thing
bit waistful to make a specific non brail atm machine just because blind people cant drive
and who says blind people arent driven to the atm machines in the first place.... i mean someones gotta drive em places

Your education has stripped you of your sense of humor :bawling:

Will be great when you're older and enter the Hippie phase of your life :w00t:

Good ones T :thumbs:

Die Hard
06-16-2004, 01:09 PM
My Father is 74, blind as a bat and still drives :blink:

My Uncle once fell asleep at a stop light :rofl:

EXEcution
06-16-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Elessar@Jun 15 2004, 11:01 PM
well on the atm thing

thread killer! :P
JK i see your point
:rofl: