PDA

View Full Version : Very sad to day

DeathAngel
01-22-2003, 02:49 PM
:unsure:

Im so allergic so I cant keep my little honey (cat)
she will be put to sleep ASAP I will miss her so mutch

need a drink :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Sepra
01-22-2003, 02:51 PM
awww really? :bawling: Why cant you just give her away to someone? :WTF:

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-22-2003, 02:54 PM
I know that is a hard thing to do.

Nobody
01-22-2003, 02:56 PM
Sorry to hear that :(

But I agree with Sepra , find a good home for it. :D

DeathAngel
01-22-2003, 02:56 PM

Cant give her away...

Tryed it gave her th The Elf
but hi came back with her the next day!
She didn´t become friends with his cat...
If noone wants here thers realy not much I can do....

:bawling: :bawling: :bandhead: :bandhead:

Black Rose
01-22-2003, 03:03 PM
Poor Angel it is really hard. http://www.salacious.de/Smiliez/Gefuehle/Liebe/love248.gif

Pure_Evil
01-22-2003, 03:07 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm also a cat ower that is allergic. I get 2 shots every other week plus take Zyrtec. I have read that removing the animal doesn't necessarily relieve the problem because the dander that causes the reaction is still there.
I'm sure that you have researched things yourself and I'm not trying to critisising you in any way. I hope you can find a alternative solution. I wish you luck, I know it is a difficult situaton.

Saretta
01-22-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by DarkAngel@Jan 22 2003, 03:49 PM

Im so allergic so I cant keep my little honey (cat)
she will be put to sleep ASAP I will miss her so mutch

need a drink :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
That's cruel. :mad: I would never put a cat to sleep only because I'm allergic on it and I know what I'm talking about! I'm allergic on cats too but I think there are other ways to avoid too much contact to the cats.

DeathAngel
01-22-2003, 03:23 PM
Well if your so good at this tell me what to do!!!

We can be more ore less allergic and im very very allergic!

If I am in the same room my nose is running my eyes to and Im so sick I cant go to school!

Hmm school so I can get a job ore a cat that makes me very sick!?!??!

The answer to me is clear and I have looked very hard to find a home for her but it is not easy and I cant go on for ever thinking more about the cat them myself....

:bandhead:

Sauron
01-22-2003, 03:24 PM
Poor cat! :( :bawling: I hate to say that but i dont understand people who do that!!!

Saretta
01-22-2003, 03:27 PM
Is there a home for animal around where u live? Or ask in your newspaper who would take the cat.

DeathAngel
01-22-2003, 03:28 PM
Please dont you think I have done that

shes my little baby I love her so much it hurts! :bawling:

Sauron
01-22-2003, 03:29 PM
with my above post i dont want to sound mean or anything! I just dont understand why the cat has to die and could not be given away to others and or to a home of animals!

Sauron
01-22-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by DarkAngel@Jan 22 2003, 04:28 PM
Please dont you think I have done that

shes my little baby I love her so much it hurts! :bawling:
I know ur feelings i would rather die than give my cat away!!!

Saretta
01-22-2003, 03:32 PM
I understand that it hurts u and I also understand that u love your cat so much. So there must be a different way than killing this cat. I couldn't live with that thought that my beloved pet was killed because I'm allergic on it.
I didn't want to be rude to u, I only feel so sorry for the cat and u. It must be a really bad feeling.

DeathAngel
01-22-2003, 03:33 PM
I dont know how it is where you live.
But where I live theres no easy think to give a cat away!

There is no home to give the cat to

there isnt any people that want a cat

And I cant have her

Im so sick I cant get to school and if I dont go to school I get no money and with no money I cant survive...

I have to put her to sleep
without you thinking I want my baby to die

Saretta
01-22-2003, 03:38 PM
I know that u don't want your cat to die.

Sepra
01-22-2003, 03:48 PM
Like you, I am not sure how it is where YOU live, but are there any animal shelters around? We have so many here. People go to shelters to adopt animals. :WTF:

»°ßåD«
01-22-2003, 03:56 PM
I agree with Sepra Don't let it die...It's hard thing to lose a pet and i know it http://www.salacious.de/Smiliez/Gefuehle/Traurig/traurigbncry.gif

DeathAngel
01-22-2003, 03:59 PM
Yes we do have an animal shelter but they do not take cats like mine. becouse they only take cats they find on the streets homeless no one that has a home... doesnt matter if im allergic....
if shes not on the street she cant be taken in there... stupied rouls!

Pure_Evil
01-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by _Sepra_@Jan 22 2003, 10:48 AM
Like you, I am not sure how it is where YOU live, but are there any animal shelters around? We have so many here. People go to shelters to adopt animals. :WTF:
She's from Sweden, so I don't think us Americans can relate. I personally don't know what the animal laws are over there. I just feel bad for her and I don't think we're helping her much with suggestions. Myself included.

Good luck. :bandhead:

Sepra
01-22-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by DarkAngel@Jan 22 2003, 10:59 AM
Yes we do have an animal shelter but they do not take cats like mine. becouse they only take cats they find on the streets homeless no one that has a home... doesnt matter if im allergic....

I guess that a shelter wont work then. That is too bad. I'm sorry for you and your situation. :(

Saretta
01-22-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by DarkAngel@Jan 22 2003, 04:59 PM

And u can't just tell them u found this cat somewhere on the street with no home? :WTF:

DeathAngel
01-22-2003, 04:51 PM
We have a shelter for cats but that is only for homeless cats. so mine cat get in there
no one wants it
and yes I tryed everything!!!!

Ofcourse NO ONE wants a cat to die but if you dont have an other options thats the way I have to go....

I didnt think you guys where going to wright so much about it

im just getting angry now Its my cat my baby and she is my friend. She is the reason im not alone in the days.
No im so allergic I cant go to school and no one will have her I have tryed the news paper asked friend everything but NO ONE WILL HAVE HER
So Im allergic and thats the reason my best friend is going to die so please no more telling me how you think I should let my cat live when I cant do that :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Sepra
01-22-2003, 04:59 PM
I'm so sorry Angel. :(

Pure_Evil
01-22-2003, 05:04 PM
I wish there was something I could say or do... Good luck and may God give you strength.

Yellow[GummiBear]
01-22-2003, 07:44 PM
if you have a neighbor with a little girl or something drop it on their doorstep with a little bit of food... the kid'll start whining and the parents will have to give in and let her keep it...

DeathAngel
01-22-2003, 07:48 PM
That was a good one!

I really love my cat :unsure:

OUTLAWS Ada
01-22-2003, 07:51 PM
In England we have the Cats Prtoection League who you could ring up and get them to take it. Are there any charities like that there? Have you tried looking on the internet? Or local advetising directory?

Can't think of anything else. Hope you can find her a home. I have a cat too. Sometimes you can overcome an allergy if you put up with it long enough. Your body becomes immune. Have you advertised at school on the notice board?

OUTLAWS Behind You?
01-22-2003, 08:17 PM
Do not send to a shelter. Most shelters only keep the animals for 7 to 10 days before they put them to sleep. Do not know about Sweden. Could be different. I like Ada's suggestion.

DeathAngel
01-22-2003, 08:20 PM
This topic is not

what shell I do with my cat becouse im allegic

this topic is Ive tryed everything and it comes down to one thing and that is putting her to sleep

I dont want advises I done all in my power

I want understanding and a a good word of compation!

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-22-2003, 10:05 PM
I am so sorry to hear that.
Please find a good home rather than putting it to sleep.

DeathAngel
01-22-2003, 11:09 PM
:wacko: Angry angry angry angry

Please stop say dont kill the cat find a good home instead!

wHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK I HAVE BEEN DOING
BUT IF NO ONE WNATS ITS THERES NO OTHER WAY!

SASQUATCH
01-22-2003, 11:09 PM
Pretent you found it out in the street ok. Please don't put the cat to sleep.
I have always love two things that are so important to me in life and they
are Children and animals. Please don't put it to sleep just say that you found it
and send it to the animal shelter.

It will at least have a chance in life if you can't find a place or a home.

Make up a story and try it this way please.

Please try doing it this way.

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :bawling:

Sauron
01-22-2003, 11:13 PM
I'd say we stop this now !!! Think how DarkAngel feels and say nothing about it from now on ok!! Please!

SASQUATCH
01-22-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by DarkAngel@Jan 22 2003, 06:09 PM

Please stop say dont kill the cat find a good home instead!

BUT IF NO ONE WNATS ITS THERES NO OTHER WAY!
Then send it to me ok. PM me and will workout a deal ok. :angel:

SAS

puff daddy
01-22-2003, 11:24 PM
what about relavitves?, mom dad grandma and everything..
Did u live in Sweden?, in u live near sthlm i cna send u a number to a cat "house" maybe they will take the kittydarling, good luck!

ME BIGGD01
01-22-2003, 11:26 PM
sas don't temp me to send my wifes cat to you. she would kill me and rather you take me in.

sorry to hear about your cat situation. here is my suggestion.......if plans with sasdon't work out. go to the supermarket/mall and stand there and ask people who come out if they are interested in saving a cats life and explain your situation. law of averages someone will take it from you. atleast you will be able to move on knowing someone is caring for it.

goodluck

Sirc
01-22-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH+Jan 22 2003, 06:16 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SASQUATCH @ Jan 22 2003, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DarkAngel@Jan 22 2003, 06:09 PM

Please stop say dont kill the cat find a good home instead&#33;

BUT IF NO ONE WNATS ITS THERES NO OTHER WAY&#33;

SAS [/b][/quote]
That won&#39;t work. The cat will keep licking the stamps off of it&#39;s back. :w00t: :blink: :unsure:

Okay, sorry, I&#39;m leaving now.

SASQUATCH
01-22-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Jan 22 2003, 06:26 PM
sas don&#39;t temp me to send my wifes cat to you. she would kill me and rather you take me in.

sorry to hear about your cat situation. here is my suggestion.......if plans with sasdon&#39;t work out. go to the supermarket/mall and stand there and ask people who come out if they are interested in saving a cats life and explain your situation. law of averages someone will take it from you. atleast you will be able to move on knowing someone is caring for it.

goodluck
That is an excellent idea BIGG. :thumbs:

BIGG if you ever want me to take that cat from you I will, believe me and I would rather have the cat then you. j/k LOL

BIGG&#39;s idea is excellent, that may work. Would you consider it DarkAngel?

SAS

SASQUATCH
01-22-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 22 2003, 06:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 22 2003, 06:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -SASQUATCH@Jan 22 2003, 06:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--DarkAngel@Jan 22 2003, 06:09 PM

Please stop say dont kill the cat find a good home instead&#33;

BUT IF NO ONE WNATS ITS THERES NO OTHER WAY&#33;

SAS
That won&#39;t work. The cat will keep licking the stamps off of it&#39;s back. :w00t: :blink: :unsure:

Okay, sorry, I&#39;m leaving now. [/b][/quote]
You are so bad SIRC. . . . :rofl:

Diablo
01-22-2003, 11:44 PM
Dont put the kitti to sleep :(

Aries
01-23-2003, 12:39 AM
I&#39;m sorry to hear such sad news

I wish you a lot of strength DeathAngel&#33;