PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm

Sepra
06-24-2004, 08:19 PM
I dont remember reading this until now.......so they are now encouraging plving?

With this version, we are also relaxing the rules that govern the level ranges that can effectively group together. The intent of this new system is to allow lower-level players to group with substantially higher-level group leaders, and enable them to make some contribution to combat and spellcasting.

- Whenever a low-level character (5th level or higher) joins a group led by a higher level character, they are temporarily adjusted so that they can hit and land spells on monsters of the range that are normally fought by the group leader. They will be able to hit, and also to do damage to these monsters

Sauron
06-24-2004, 08:33 PM
With some restrictions tho! Think there is a limit on how far the levels can differ!

SASQUATCH
06-24-2004, 08:58 PM
Yes it really works out nice because my nephews is a 37 armsmen and me and my brothers 50 lvl toons played together and the armsmen was hitting hard and help us out but can't take that many hits still hehehehe.

Haze
06-24-2004, 09:42 PM
I do think the Mythic people know the PL is out there and is
pl a bad thing?, maybe 8 months ago when it was something
forbidden, now most of us have had some kind of PL, not
all, but many.

Death Engineer
06-24-2004, 10:01 PM
Actually, I think this is a step against PL'ing. It basically means that even if you're level is too low to mean anything solo, you can group up and actually contribute (rather than just standing there in lieu of being killed).