PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr not again

FUS1ON
06-25-2004, 01:59 PM
Servers are down until 1:00 PM EDT ........ again. :bandhead: Back to work folks. :P

Friday Morning Optimizations
Last night showed that we're on the right track - overall, lag was far better than the previous night. However, the high population servers still reached a point when they were so overloaded that they bogged down (producing lag for the players) and crashed a few times each. This morning, we're putting up a new version that concentrates on optimizing large keep battle situations, which is the major cause of the server overload. We'll continue to make these changes as necessary until the problems are alleviated, so don't be surprised if you see updates over the weekend.

Hope they are applying those optimizations to all the servers and not just the higher populated ones. In a previous post they listed Merlin, Guinivere, and Percival as the higher populated servers.

Sauron
06-25-2004, 02:01 PM
While they're at it i hope they fix the style lags! Could hardly fight with my Friar this morning due to styles would not fire and style chains were impossible to do due to a up to 5 seconds delay

Slash
06-25-2004, 02:11 PM
It sucks but if they are continuing to fix things, I don't have a problem with it.

Grimmy
06-25-2004, 04:41 PM
Hope they change the sound of my nuke on my sorc back too, to NOT be like the pow vaccum of a necro. :down:

Haze
06-25-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Jun 25 2004, 05:41 PM
Hope they change the sound of my nuke on my sorc back too, to NOT be like the pow vaccum of a necro. :down:
U dont like the vac sound? :P

Neither do i, only heard it 100000000000000 billion times :wacko:

Wish i could change sound :hmmm: