PDA

View Full Version : Sep and Me super morning day for us

SASQUATCH
06-26-2004, 03:26 PM
Sep and me make a great team together with our scouts.
I don’t have to tell you what happen; I am going to let Sep tell you guys
What we did to the mids at Blendrake T2 or 3 I believe guys.

Sep and me got over 28,000 together for the morning battles.

We killed so many mids with Wings of Vengeance who had about maybe 5 with us.

We alone held the mids many times and they had over three groups thanks to Wings Of Vengeance for there super upgrade tower, which gave us the chance to drop so many mids. Between me and Sep again over 28,000 in the morning and you can imagine how many we killed together as a team. We were the back bone of the battle.

I have always said that if done right the scouts can be so deadly and can be the key to all battles. You can ask Sep what I mean and I would hope Sep will post her views about what scouts and team playing is all about.

Sep ! :thumbs: :wootrock: :jammin:

Outlaws Of Darkness :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

I can picture having a group of scouts together supporting the groups.

It would blow your mind away :wootrock:

OUTLAWS The Machine
06-26-2004, 03:27 PM
:thumbs:

Black Rose
06-26-2004, 03:55 PM
WOW very impressive :wootrock: :jammin:

Sepra
06-26-2004, 03:55 PM
:rofl: Those poor mids. Sas and I grp'd up together and then there was another scout from Divine Ancestry. We were vicious.....and was an incredible battle. They couldnt even get near the tower without /assisted arrows wiping them all out even if they got close. I dont think you can describe the carnage we tore today. You know they were pissed :rofl: They were all standing in the doorway to the ruins the entire time. LMAO I had a GT set up right in the opening and volleyed everytime it was up. :D We got just under 30K. I started as 3L9 and left 4L1 rofl. Not bad for a quick morning run. Incredible team work Sas.....much fun!

They're already QQing on VN NERF THOSE THREE SCOUTS (http://vnboards.ign.com/Igraine/b20933/71067654/p1) :P

Black Rose
06-26-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Jun 26 2004, 05:55 PM

They're already QQing on VN NERF THOSE THREE SCOUTS (http://vnboards.ign.com/Igraine/b20933/71067654/p1) :P
ROFL than you did a great jpb :w00t: :wootrock: :wootrock: :jammin:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
06-26-2004, 04:09 PM
:thumbs: Way to go! :woohoo:

Sepra
06-26-2004, 04:16 PM
When I first got out there I went to hib where they were defending a tower against the albs. I was sniping in the water. You cant stealth until you've been out of combat for a # of time, so I'd kill and dive where I was hidden and then stealth. (thanks to my ML ability unending breath) They were like WTF? looking all around. :lol: They could never catch me hehe. Not that I dont love my sorc or anything but playing today reminded me about how much fun my scout was.

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
06-26-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@Jun 26 2004, 11:16 AM
When I first got out there I went to hib where they were defending a tower against the albs. I was sniping in the water. You cant stealth until you've been out of combat for a # of time, so I'd kill and dive where I was hidden and then stealth. (thanks to my ML ability unending breath) They were like WTF? looking all around. :lol: They could never catch me hehe. Not that I dont love my sorc or anything but playing today reminded me about how much fun my scout was.
SNEAKY, SNEAKY, SNEAKY! :rofl:

OUTLAWS Spike
06-27-2004, 03:01 PM
GJ guys :jammin: