PDA

View Full Version : ANRY!

DeathAngel
01-23-2003, 08:11 AM
:bandhead: When I play I get so a ngry on other players!

If I have lagg and can not move you dont run up and shoot me! Ore if Im wrighting!

And yes yes maby you didnt see that in the speed when your playing. but when I typ it several times for you to read in the game and you still do it thats just ****ing bad!

Hate bad ****ing players that winns becouse they kill players that cant even move! :bandhead:

DeathAngel
01-23-2003, 08:13 AM
Angry noy anry ofcourse :wacko:

Gods-Gladiator
01-23-2003, 08:42 AM
Wow you need to calm down like i did. have yourself a few :drink:

Just dont get stressed in the games, people will always kill you wether you are typing or not.

To them you could be waiting to kill them.

Hope that makes a bit of sense.

Hobbes
01-23-2003, 08:44 AM
Yeah well... lag is part of the game so there's not much you can do about that. As for typing... eh, a lot of people feel that Sam is not for chatting and will just shoot regardless. I try not to shoot someone if I think they're typing, but sometimes I just see them out of the corner of my eye and the rocket is well on its way to killing them before I realize they're not trying to attack me.
:WTF:

I don't know, it doesn't really matter who wins anyway. Its going to happen, just try to not let it bother you I guess.

Rivers
01-23-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Gods-Gladiator@Jan 23 2003, 08:42 AM
Wow you need to calm down like i did. have yourself a few :drink:

Just dont get stressed in the games, people will always kill you wether you are typing or not.

To them you could be waiting to kill them.

Hope that makes a bit of sense.
Its true I don't like to shoot people typing or obviously just standing there cause their impaired for some reason but sometimes that niceness got me killed so now I kinda do a little of both. Kill sometimes when I see and spare sometimes when I feel like it. I know the times I have to leave the comp shortly no one shows me mercy and that's cool I mean I'm in the game so its understandalbe. Anyways don't go getting too pissed off over this. I knew someone that did and it wasn't cool. After all its only a game. :angel:

DeathAngel
01-23-2003, 08:51 AM
yeh you are right guys but im must say I do have more respect for players who prespect m e and if I tell them in the game to let me be they should respect that.

but your right I will try to not get angry but I will never learn to do the same I will always respect players that tell me not to shot.

You say it for a reason :WTF:

Sauron
01-23-2003, 09:28 AM
I try to avoid shooting people which are typing but they have to make it visible for me like standing in a corner face to wall or something! But if someone just stands around in the open i will kill him! And if he then says something shortly after (lets say 2 - 5 seconds) i killed him i'll say sorry! But thats it! Well that means except the same player killed me while i was typing (what i do not much in games)! Then i have no mercy!

Sauron
01-23-2003, 09:33 AM
I should add that expecting that people dont kill ya when u are lagging is too much! Cause if i could expect that i would always say i lag and no one would kill me! Or everyone would say he lags and no one would kill another player! would be an interessting game http://bainsidhe-sauron.bei.t-online.de/SomeSmilies/Confused2.gif

Hobbes
01-23-2003, 09:56 AM
Oh and the problem with being nice is a few times I've ran past someone thinking they were typing or lagged on joining, only to have them turn around and knife me in the back. :tounge: Funny way of saying thanks.

ME BIGGD01
01-23-2003, 09:58 AM
i feel for ya but...... regardless if you are typing, frozen, house on fire and you walked away---i am going to shoot you every chance i get------no hard feelings-------it's the game and i expect all do the same to me if they get the chance. in fact i love those kills for the easy frag. :devil: :tounge: :oooo: :thumbs:

Static
01-23-2003, 11:22 AM
Heh i know what u mean.... it's hard though when ur in a frantic game to realise whether someone is typing or just camping or maybe he just got slammed into the wall by a rocket..... i sometimes let them live other times i take the free kill.. depends how i'm feeling.... just yesterday i saw someone facing the wall and i could see they were typing so i jumped on their head an was jumping up and down... soon as they stopped typing they turned around and killed me with a rocket.......

Sexyjess
01-23-2003, 11:38 AM
on swedish because its easier for me to explain a thing for me

lyssna tjejen aså om du inte vill bli dödad för att du skriver e det bara säga till jag blir superarg om jag blir dödad å jag skriver men somsagt mera skrivingar ui 1.05 än 1.07 ;) såå aja men när jag har tränat färdigt ska ja ta en match mot dej stå på dej tjejen lessen om jag var jävligt irriterad på dej men det var bara för du va lite otrevligt mot gladiator :bandhead: :bawling: så smile.......men endå om nån e dum mot dej säg till mej=) jag känner många människor inne i ss eftersom jag spelade ss upp till 1 år förut men tog enm paus på 8 månader så jag suger igen men är duktigt på cs lerbrett stå på dej tjejen :thumbs: ...............

Sauron
01-23-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Sexy_sweetface@Jan 23 2003, 12:38 PM

lyssna tjejen aså om du inte vill bli dödad för att du skriver e det bara säga till jag blir superarg om jag blir dödad å jag skriver men somsagt mera skrivingar ui 1.05 än 1.07 ;) såå aja men när jag har tränat färdigt ska ja ta en match mot dej stå på dej tjejen lessen om jag var jävligt irriterad på dej men det var bara för du va lite otrevligt mot gladiator :bandhead: :bawling: så smile.......men endå om nån e dum mot dej säg till mej=) jag känner många människor inne i ss eftersom jag spelade ss upp till 1 år förut men tog enm paus på 8 månader så jag suger igen men är duktigt på cs lerbrett stå på dej tjejen :thumbs: ...............
http://bainsidhe-sauron.bei.t-online.de/SomeSmilies/Confused2.gif

translation please

Sexyjess
01-23-2003, 12:05 PM
explain why i call her a bitch lol because she was rude to gladiator anyway all was a misstace peaceeeeeeeeee

ME BIGGD01
01-23-2003, 01:01 PM
now thats an avatar.

speak english!!!!

Strifer
01-23-2003, 01:42 PM
Just type when you are dead (in da game of course). That solves the problem (Unless you are a good, rarely dying player).

Sepra
01-23-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Static@Jan 23 2003, 06:22 AM
just yesterday i saw someone facing the wall and i could see they were typing so i jumped on their head an was jumping up and down... soon as they stopped typing they turned around and killed me with a rocket.......
Hey i'd kill you too if you were cyber humping me! :oooo: :angel:

Sepra
01-23-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Sexy_sweetface@Jan 23 2003, 06:38 AM

yes, what she said. :blink: :rolleyes:

Sepra
01-23-2003, 02:29 PM
On a serious note. Yes I agree with typing when you die. That's what makes the most sense. If there are only a handfull of players on the map then sometimes I will go into a corner and face the wall. If they shoot me, then oh well. But if you stand in the open, no one knows what the hell your standing there for.

Sepra
01-23-2003, 02:30 PM
OH.......and dont get angry. It's supposed to be fun. ****, if I got angry at how many times I got killed. I wouldnt be here right now. :thumbs:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
01-23-2003, 02:55 PM
I used to get real mad too. Then one day my friend was playing SSSE on my PC, and laughing his head off. That's when I realized how much of a poop head (is that one word?) I had been.
Now I just, KILL, KILL, KILL, chuckle, chuckle, KILL, KILL, KILL, laugh, giggle, KILL, DIE, DIE, .....well I think you get the picture. :rolleyes: :thumbs:

Grimmy
01-23-2003, 06:24 PM
I have had people complain about this. I agree, the game servers aren't chat servers. Type all you want, but I don't care, if I find you and you are typing or lagging, consider yourself dead looking up. After I frag you, then you can type all you want. Also, if I don't respond, it is because I am trying to PLAY!!

I had a guy the other night, he must have had a keybinder or something, becuase I didn't reply and then he just kept pasting it and sending it. It pissed me off, but I whooped on him, and he still kept typing to me. I am not sure, but I think that it what the have made msn messenger and AIM for, to chat, not the game servers. :rolleyes:

Sauron
01-23-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Jan 23 2003, 07:24 PM
I have had people complain about this. I agree, the game servers aren't chat servers. Type all you want, but I don't care, if I find you and you are typing or lagging, consider yourself dead looking up. After I frag you, then you can type all you want. Also, if I don't respond, it is because I am trying to PLAY!!

I had a guy the other night, he must have had a keybinder or something, becuase I didn't reply and then he just kept pasting it and sending it. It pissed me off, but I whooped on him, and he still kept typing to me. I am not sure, but I think that it what the have made msn messenger and AIM for, to chat, not the game servers. :rolleyes:
Ummh an "hi" is allowed is it :unsure:

Grimmy
01-23-2003, 06:37 PM
well yea, but don't expect me to reply right away, not till I get fragged, which majority of the time isn't very long or far away :bandhead:

Sauron
01-23-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Jan 23 2003, 07:37 PM
well yea, but don't expect me to reply right away, not till I get fragged, which majority of the time isn't very long or far away    :bandhead:
haven't expected that :) i always reply to an hi either when i am on a safe place or dead

OUTLAWS Ada
01-23-2003, 07:31 PM
I have no bad feelings about killing someone who is standing still or re-spawning. I need all the points I can get, let's face it! :online2long:

Saretta
01-23-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Ada@Jan 23 2003, 08:31 PM
I have no bad feelings about killing someone who is standing still or re-spawning. I need all the points I can get, let's face it! :online2long:
Same here :oooo:

ME BIGGD01
01-23-2003, 11:12 PM
BainSidhe--now i like your avatar better--i think more class

FlameRush
01-24-2003, 07:11 AM
Can Gamemecca make the servers have face the wall protection??
Like HL server HALFLIFEJUNKIES(For clan [HLJ])??

Sepra
01-24-2003, 01:52 PM
In Sepra's book-o-rules. I never touch anyone facing the wall. I know what they're doing (typing/bathroom) and It's just courtesy in in the game towards fellow players. That's their way of asking to be excused for a minute.