PDA

View Full Version : Braggart's Bow - July 8 -- 8PM Eastern Time

SASQUATCH
07-02-2004, 12:44 AM
Thursday July 8, 8 PM Eastern times Braggart's Bow and this will be my last time asking ok because I understand the timing is bad for some people.

If I can't get it that will be fine and I can continue playing without the bow.

I like to get this and for sometime now and hoping we can gather the guys together.

I will not ask again and this is the only thing I ask and can use to compete against ML10 players who have all the artifacts but with this bow being that I am doing good anyway it will help me support many of our players when needed and I have saved many in the games when they have been jumped by sb, rangers, hunters, NS and more.

Ok so Thursday July 8 Eastern time will be the date for us and again will not ask anymore and just play in rvr and stay quit by having fun.

I hope to see you all and please read the event in case and it will prepare us then to have to explain it when we get there and it will speed up the process.

Thank you all :thumbs:

Sepra
07-02-2004, 10:09 PM
I most likely can help with it. The past few times you've asked it's been right in the middle of prime RL aggro time. Eight should be just fine for me on Thursday unless something suddenly comes up.

Edit: LMAO I just sounded like Greg Brady (remember that episode? :P )

SASQUATCH
07-03-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Jul 2 2004, 06:08 PM
Too early for me...good luck :wave:
:rofl:

You can help me with the gloves because rosie is going to help me term.

I will let you know couple of days in advance. Thx term :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
07-03-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Sepra@Jul 2 2004, 05:09 PM
I most likely can help with it. The past few times you've asked it's been right in the middle of prime RL aggro time. Eight should be just fine for me on Thursday unless something suddenly comes up.

Edit: LMAO I just sounded like Greg Brady (remember that episode? :P )

:thumbs: Thx Sep

Sepra
07-03-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH+Jul 2 2004, 07:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SASQUATCH @ Jul 2 2004, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-OUTLAWS Terminathare@Jul 2 2004, 06:08 PM

I will let you know couple of days in advance. Thx term :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
We can try those with my ML ability teleport. I should be able to solo that.

SASQUATCH
07-03-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Sepra+Jul 3 2004, 02:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sepra @ Jul 3 2004, 02:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Jul 2 2004, 07:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-OUTLAWS Terminathare@Jul 2 2004, 06:08 PM

I will let you know couple of days in advance. Thx term :thumbs:
We can try those with my ML ability teleport. I should be able to solo that. [/b][/quote]
Sweet sep ty hehehehehe. . . . .