PDA

View Full Version : AHHH!!!! THAT IS SO TOTALLY HORRIFYING!!!

Alexis SC430
07-03-2004, 12:07 AM
JESUS H CHRIST... I was just reading this (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=33448&st=0&#entry544624) thread when I caught a glimpse of merkwannabe's (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?showuser=572) avatar.

I am so not kidding -- THAT HAS TO BE THE SINGLE MOST DISTURBING AND SCARY THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! :( I swear to GOD I almost literally jumped back in my chair when I saw that!! :ohmy:

Just where the HELL did you find that pic?! Is he supposed to be Peter Pan?!? Or like a Keebler elf or whatever?!?!? I AM NOT EVEN SURE IF THAT DUDE IS REAL... his face kinda looks like he's made of wax or bumpy foam rubber or something!!!!

I know I sound like am overreacting, but I had to get up and walk outside and smoke twice while writing this just because I am like almost on the verge of tears at just how so totally WRONG that picture is!! I mean like WRONG!!!

AND LOOK AT HIS/IT'S EYES!!! :bawling:

Jesus, those can't be real... it's like someone shoved clumps of Play-Dough in his sockets and drew two black dots on them!!

The worst part is that I can like see that friggin' thing in my head now everytime I close my eyes!! I feel like I'm gonna be sick... :( I hope it doesn't haunt me for long. After I watched "2001: A Space Odyssey" for the first time everytime I tried to go to sleep the little red light on my stereo that always stays on freaked me out so bad I couldn't sleep without unplugging it completely because I reminded me of HAL's unblinking red eye and I kept hearing him singing "Daisy" in my head and I couldn't just roll over and ignore it. It took like two weeks before I could sleep without unplugging it.

Now, IF that is actually you merkwannabe I am like so totally sorry 'cause I don't mean to be mean 'cause I am sure you don't look bad normally and did yourself up to look so absolutely freaky on purpose to make for a funny pic (though it is WAY to disturbing to be funny). So, I am so so sorry if it is you and I am sure you look fine.

Oh my God... that thing jolted me ten-times more than when I first saw Mason Verger's face on "Hannibal"... I need to smoke again...

I wish that person would cut their face off and feed it to the dogs... :(

Seriously Deadly
07-03-2004, 12:22 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ra\/en
07-03-2004, 12:32 AM
that would be kinda funny if it was a picture of merkwannabe :rofl:

solid snake295
07-03-2004, 12:34 AM
hahaha, i guess you havent seen Jiminators signature (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=33517) yet?
that guy (the peter pan freak) actually has a site all about his peter pan crap, if i remember right, he dresses like that every day :wacko:

if i had the chance i would punch that guy right in the throat... a couple times... and maybe step on him while hes on the ground crying.

Slice
07-03-2004, 12:36 AM

merkwannabe
07-03-2004, 12:47 AM
Haha.. Hey, that's my picture.. *tear*

FYI Alexis, there is an entire web site/page dedicated to this guy posing as Peter Pan.. It's really quite amusing.. I'll change it though, if it's that disturbing... :P

JIMINATOR
07-03-2004, 12:50 AM
yes, alexis, that is the real merkius. i think he is so sexah, i have him in my sig... wub wub

MR. SLiK
07-03-2004, 12:53 AM
did this really constitute making a new thread?

merkwannabe
07-03-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Jul 2 2004, 05:53 PM
Honestly, I think it's one of the best off topic threads I've seen all week, but maybe that's because my name is in it!

JIMINATOR
07-03-2004, 01:17 AM
oh, just keep on posting. i can feel my post count climb as we speak...

Alexis SC430
07-03-2004, 05:06 AM
MR. SLiK (for some reason) asked:
YES!! THAT THING WAS FRIGGIN' SCARY!!

I mean, SORRY to break away from our usual debates over whether Kant's or Nietzsche's axiological viewpoints are most accurate, and bring to a sudden CLOSE our year-long attempt to formulate a viable Unified Field Theory before Stephen Hawking, BUT THAT THING WAS SO TOTALLY DISTURBING!!!

THANK YOU for changing it... but, it wasn't REALLY you, was it? :(

merkwannabe
07-03-2004, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Alexis SC430@Jul 2 2004, 10:06 PM
it wasn't REALLY you, was it? :(
No worries.. It "wasn't me.. " -shaggy :P

FYI, Shaggy=the rap star extraordinaire..

Alexis SC430
07-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Huh? I don't quite understand what you mean...

But, he DOES have some great songs like Mr. Boombastic, the Angel cover, and my personal favorite Luv Me Luv Me! :D

EXEcution
07-03-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Slice@Jul 2 2004, 08:36 PM
:thumbs: :P

PJ'l_Master
07-06-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Jul 2 2004, 09:17 PM
oh, just keep on posting. i can feel my post count climb as we speak...
no you cant jim...this is OT...

its the crack again isnt it?

JIMINATOR
07-06-2004, 03:53 PM
a little slow today, are we.... :hmmm:

PJ'l_Master
07-06-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Jul 6 2004, 11:53 AM
a little slow today, are we.... :hmmm:
i hope you arent talking to me cuz i like only just read this...but YES i am a little slow today :rofl:

Ra\/en
07-06-2004, 10:27 PM
his website is certainly interesting... :ghey:

Arragon
07-08-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Alexis SC430@Jul 2 2004, 07:07 PM
JESUS H CHRIST... I was just reading this (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=33448&st=0&#entry544624) thread when I caught a glimpse of merkwannabe's (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?showuser=572) avatar.

I am so not kidding -- THAT HAS TO BE THE SINGLE MOST DISTURBING AND SCARY THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!  :(  I swear to GOD I almost literally jumped back in my chair when I saw that!!  :ohmy:

Just where the HELL did you find that pic?!  Is he supposed to be Peter Pan?!?  Or like a Keebler elf or whatever?!?!?  I AM NOT EVEN SURE IF THAT DUDE IS REAL... his face kinda looks like he's made of wax or bumpy foam rubber or something!!!!

I know I sound like am overreacting, but I had to get up and walk outside and smoke twice while writing this just because I am like almost on the verge of tears at just how so totally WRONG that picture is!!  I mean like WRONG!!!

AND LOOK AT HIS/IT'S EYES!!!  :bawling:

Jesus, those can't be real... it's like someone shoved clumps of Play-Dough in his sockets and drew two black dots on them!!

The worst part is that I can like see that friggin' thing in my head now everytime I close my eyes!!  I feel like I'm gonna be sick... :(  I hope it doesn't haunt me for long.  After I watched "2001: A Space Odyssey" for the first time everytime I tried to go to sleep the little red light on my stereo that always stays on freaked me out so bad I couldn't sleep without unplugging it completely because I reminded me of HAL's unblinking red eye and I kept hearing him singing "Daisy" in my head and I couldn't just roll over and ignore it.  It took like two weeks before I could sleep without unplugging it.

Now, IF that is actually you merkwannabe I am like so totally sorry 'cause I don't mean to be mean 'cause I am sure you don't look bad normally and did yourself up to look so absolutely freaky on purpose to make for a funny pic (though it is WAY to disturbing to be funny).  So, I am so so sorry if it is you and I am sure you look fine.

Oh my God... that thing jolted me ten-times more than when I first saw Mason Verger's face on "Hannibal"... I need to smoke again...

I wish that person would cut their face off and feed it to the dogs... :(
it's not horrifying(I didn't get a glimps of it earlier, ok)

Alexis SC430
07-08-2004, 01:06 AM
Trust me... IT WAS!!! :(

Arragon
07-08-2004, 02:18 AM
man, too bad nobody made a print screen of it, or even saved the picture :P