PDA

View Full Version : A farewell to my friends :(

Copiouse
07-04-2004, 08:51 PM
To all my cohorts,

The time has come for me to move on. I would just like to say thank you to all the people in ood who I have come to consider my friends, and thank you for the long nights of fun and adventure.
I'm sorry to be leaving but it has been a long time in the making, NF and the recent hib relic exploit aren't completely to blame but were factors. Bottom line is I don't have fun playing anymore. Many of you were the only thing keeping me at the computer at all. I hope nobody thinks this has anything to do with Ood or albs in general. It has been a pleasure, and perhaps we will meet again. :) You will continue to be in my thaughts.

xoxo Copiouse
aka Jacob :)
jcewing@hotmail.com

PS, I will not be selling my account, it is much too personal. I have deleted all my toons in order to keep myself from returning :wave:

Sauron
07-04-2004, 08:53 PM
:bawling: Sad to cya leave but if ya have no fun playing anymore it might be better in the long run!

Just keep visiting us here from time to time!

Will miss ya :(

Saretta
07-04-2004, 09:43 PM
:bawling: Cya Copi :(

I will miss you, you were my first big hero in RvR. It was soo much fun to run around with you :thumbs:

I hope you will find something which brings you more fun than DAoC brings u atm and pls check the forums from time to time...

http://bainsidhe-sauron.bei.t-online.de/SomeSmilies/sadwave.gif

FUS1ON
07-04-2004, 10:05 PM
It always sucks to say goodbye, so i'll just say good luck and so long Copi ..... for now :wave:

Slash
07-04-2004, 10:21 PM
:bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead: :bandhead:

Hammertime
07-04-2004, 10:29 PM
I'm sorry to here you're leaving. Good luck in whatever you do. :blink:

Definitely stop by from time to time and say hey. :thumbs:

Black Rose
07-04-2004, 11:29 PM
Noooooo Copi please :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

awe :(

Thank you so much for all your help. You are a wonderful friend and the greatest example for me. I will miss you a lot :(
It was always great fun running around with you in our good old emain.
Yes, I wish it back so we all will have the same fun as before NF came out.

Take care Copi and maybe in some days you will be back, hopefully http://www.mysmilie.de/smilies/lieb/img/009.gif

Fotchi
07-04-2004, 11:55 PM
Wow Jake,

Your the first guy I met when I started. You taught me so much and are my best friend here. I will miss you like you wont believe. If you find another game that hooks you let me know, cause I will surely miss the hours we have spent playing. Farewell friend for now, until the next game :(

Frank

Slash
07-05-2004, 12:37 AM
We're really gonna miss you, Copi. I've never had more fun in DAOC that I had when grouping with you, Duck, Speedy, Squirl (Pix), Mal and the rest of our crew. If we had more time in an 8v8 environment we would've been pretty much unbeatable. I really wish you wouldn't have flat out deleted though, if you had the temptation to come back, so be it. Please let us know where you decide to hang your gaming hat next. I will be getting to RR10 but after that, if things don't improve, I'll be looking for something else that will give me the sort of rush that our group taking out 2x our number of Mids did. Take care buddy.

OUTLAWS The Machine
07-05-2004, 01:05 AM
:bawling:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
07-05-2004, 02:15 AM
Gonna miss you Copi.
Good Luck to you.

You and Wordna before NF were the only reasons I enjoyed RVR.

Sepra
07-05-2004, 02:54 AM
Oh Copi!!! :(

It was a pleasure having you with us. When I started RvRing my sorc, I tried to watch you closely to learn. You're a great player and I always knew we were in good hands when you were driving the grp. This is so sad for me but I totally understand. The NF's has put a damper on everyone's gaming. Keep in touch hun ok? :(

V98ci
07-05-2004, 06:49 AM
I will miss you Copi! You always made the group better. :thumbs:

scottish
07-06-2004, 10:47 PM
Take care ... you were one of the best sorcs in the game ... sorry to see you go but understand why

/SALUTE

killermachine
07-07-2004, 06:14 AM
oh no! sad to hear you leaving copi! the old school rvr days in emain were wunderfull with ya! i will miss you! i'm also thinking to /cancel atm because i spend to much time into my armsman and now he is worthless with NF. gona deside about that this month...

thx for playing daoc with us copi, you're great!

/wave
/hug