PDA

View Full Version : !!!!! The First in a Number of Announcements

Caged Anger
07-11-2004, 02:07 PM
It is the formula for memories. Go on big road trip to Texas!!!! The plan goes as such. Drive to the capital of each eastern coastal state, then traveling along the golf coast until hitting Texas and seeing the Alamo!!! Then probably making a bee line straight back to Massachusetts.

At this point we have to vehicle and nothing other than the idea but came up with a good thought. We shall get corporate funding to do it. In the next year letters are going to be sent to major National chains asking if they would give us funding if we should advertise along the way. Maybe even Land Rover would donate a vehicle....

An even greater part of the trip would be being able to possibly visit Gamemeccians along the way. I know Nightbreed resides in...Connecticut? I think.
So There's the bare outlines. Mad Fox is going to be copilot/pilot and we be leaving one way or another in 2 years on our grand trip. The main purpose for posting this is to ask A. Who lives in an eastern US coastal state and B. If andbody has advice for the furture. Also please take the attached poll.

:jammin: Thx and there will be more messages to come :jammin:

Slice
07-13-2004, 01:30 AM
I don't get it what is this for?

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Slice

Sepra
07-14-2004, 09:11 AM
Sounds like fun but not sure how many sponsors are going to donate for a vacation. BTW, I didnt know you lived in Mass.......I do too :D

Kill Mee
07-16-2004, 07:45 AM
Sounds like fun but not sure how many sponsors are going to donate for a vacation. BTW, I didnt know you lived in Mass.......I do too :D

Hehe... so you can join the trip then Sep !!

Die Hard
07-16-2004, 12:08 PM
Crazy post?????????????????????????

PJ'l_Master
07-16-2004, 02:14 PM
i dont know if it will work but lemme know if it does cuz there are lots of GM ppl in Michigan

Thundarr
07-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Sponsors for a vacation??? Hmmm, that's not likely to fly... My suggestion, get a job and save your money.... :rolleyes:

Kill Mee
07-17-2004, 02:57 PM
Sponsors for a vacation??? Hmmm, that's not likely to fly... My suggestion, get a job and save your money.... :rolleyes:

The truth may hurt ,, but I think u are right there !!

Caged Anger
02-27-2005, 11:36 PM
hehe, alright all you guys. You thought the dream ahd died? WRONG!!!

The letters are being sent out, one has already gone to Subway in the hopes of a reply. Upcoming targets include, HP, AMD, Creative, Kingston, and Walmart with the possibility of a letter going to Starbucks.

Its a wild and crazy idea, but one way or another, I'm goin on a road trip. And considering the fact that a chick was just given 5 grand to have an advertisement written on her chest for a couple years, I think our plan holds promise!

More updates to come and hopefully pics of the replies sent!

TheMaster
02-28-2005, 12:12 AM
i dont know if it will work but lemme know if it does cuz there are lots of GM ppl in Michigan

You Master, and then there's me, and SALvation, and a whole lot of others. Is it just me or should this site be GameLansing? :D

Pure_Evil
02-28-2005, 12:33 AM
Hehe... so you can join the trip then Sep !!
Road tripping with Sepra is da bomb! :wub: :wub: ;)

uhh, Jag's ok too :P

Sepra
03-02-2005, 01:34 PM
:D

<message too short with just a smile>