PDA

View Full Version : greetings from <<Hybrid>>

-=]ROLIX[=-
07-15-2004, 10:36 AM
Yeah, im his friend from latvia, and yesterday he called to me, and told to send greetings to u all (especially Soullie) He is having nice time there in Ireland, working in 3 jobs and making good money!!! He cant now acces there PC, but he is searching there for job with PC tho, so maybe he will soon show up!!!
But anyway he wished to all of u good luck, and a lot of frags....

Sepra
07-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Thank you so much for writing us!!! We really look forward to hearing updates on our Hybrid! :D I'm glad things are going well for him and please tell him I said hello. We miss him very much and look foward to when he returns.

I wish you luck my friend!!!

Thundarr
07-15-2004, 05:03 PM
Thank you so much for writing us!!! We really look forward to hearing updates on our Hybrid! :D I'm glad things are going well for him and please tell him I said hello. We miss him very much and look foward to when he returns.

I wish you luck my friend!!!

I second that, Sepra!!

Kill Mee
07-16-2004, 06:45 AM
I second that, Sepra!!

I'll third that lol !! (if I may )

-=]ROLIX[=-
07-16-2004, 08:19 AM
cool, i told him all whut u said guys, and he was really happy lol....
he told me that if he will has some news, he let to know me, and i write it there, and he wished good summer to all of u!!!!

Kill Mee
07-16-2004, 10:55 AM
So nice to hear that he is OK over there !! I'll hope to see him online on MSN so I can have a few words with him

-=]ROLIX[=-
07-17-2004, 07:47 AM
he is goin to buy house there, if he will buy one, he will have internet tho, so maybe he will show up in internet about month...

Kill Mee
07-17-2004, 08:10 AM
ROLIX[=-']he is goin to buy house there, if he will buy one, he will have internet tho, so maybe he will show up in internet about month...

Soo cool !! :woohoo:

Sepra
07-18-2004, 09:35 AM
ROLIX[=-']he is goin to buy house there, if he will buy one, he will have internet tho, so maybe he will show up in internet about month...

Wow nice to know! We really appreciate you stopping by to keep us updated!! :woohoo:

Caged Anger
07-24-2004, 02:48 AM
nice to know he's getting along good