PDA

View Full Version : Concerning the Outlaws vs. DOA|MH match...

Sirc
01-24-2003, 01:53 AM
What is wrong with you guys? You get pissed off because everyone doesn't say good games, but look at how the pics were posted by Burn the Witch. He set the tone for that thread, not us. He bragged and laughed and gloated, and didn't say GG until later on in the thread.

People in glass houses shouldn't through stones. If you want to be treated with respect then show some towards us.

Oh, and since you guys are also thread lock happy I didn't even get a chance to say GG. So GG guys. :thumbs:

OPTIMOOSE
01-24-2003, 02:03 AM
We can dish it out as well as take it too! We all said GG at the end of the games!

:blink:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 02:07 AM
I should also add that it was fair and reasonable for Shogun to suggest that we have the same players play an SS match. Why not? Why shouldn't we have the same advantages that you guys had? And I can assure you that we would post our wins with more respect and consideration than was shown to us.

FUS1ON
01-24-2003, 02:12 AM
Sirc hit the nail on the head, Especially about Burn the Witch's comments.
My reference to playing in someone's backyard was about the choice of games, Not the server. Sorry for the confusion.
GG to all and have a nice day! ;)

Morpheus
01-24-2003, 02:12 AM
I was going to help out in the SS match, but i'll agree with Shogun and SIRC on this one. :wave:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 02:13 AM
DOA|MH please do not respond to this. Sirc you should realy thought before you posted this.We never said we didnt respect you all. Man to tell you the truth this argument is not worth it. Like i said some of you will never see the same picture as others. This thread should be closed or deleted before it gose eney futher. And by me saying that i beliave that is why it was posted. Guys please get over it. It was just a clan match game. The Outlaws that played in it seemed to not have a problem with it. It is clear that we can not have clan matches with out arguments and hard fellings. So their forth you will never see me pertisapate in a clan match such as this.Sirc we have exchanged words before and frankly i sence you hate my guts. And thats fine if you do because i can live with that.Now before SAL gets a head ach by reading all this uneccesary BS lets please leave it be.

And SAS was refering to SHOGUN not all OUTLAWS. But like i said we all see a diffrent picture. :thumbs:

OPTIMOOSE
01-24-2003, 02:14 AM
If it was concerning the players involved LASH - Why are you and SAS commenting?

:WTF:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 02:07 AM
I should also add that it was fair and reasonable for Shogun to suggest that we have the same players play an SS match. Why not? Why shouldn't we have the same advantages that you guys had? And I can assure you that we would post our wins with more respect and consideration than was shown to us.
If that is what it is going to take to make this better than so be it. But let me ask what will you be getting out of it?So what if you all win....big deal. To me all this aint worth loseing our friendship over.So can we not just let it be?

Sirc
01-24-2003, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 09:13 PM
DOA|MH please do not respond to this. Sirc you should realy thought before you posted this.We never said we didnt respect you all. Man to tell you the truth this argument is not worth it. Like i said some of you will never see the same picture as others. This thread should be closed or deleted before it gose eney futher. And by me saying that i beliave that is why it was posted. Guys please get over it. It was just a clan match game. The Outlaws that played in it seemed to not have a problem with it. It is clear that we can not have clan matches with out arguments and hard fellings. So their forth you will never see me pertisapate in a clan match such as this.Sirc we have exchanged words before and frankly i sence you hate my guts. And thats fine if you do because i can live with that.Now before SAL gets a head ach by reading all this uneccesary BS lets please leave it be.

And SAS was refering to SHOGUN not all OUTLAWS. But like i said we all see a diffrent picture. :thumbs:
Trust me, I did think before I posted. And I didn't say that you said outright that you don't respect us, but the comments that went along with the screenies made that clear. LaSH that thread was fine until you and Sas got pissed off and started bitching and moaning. If you would have left it alone then things would have been fine. You're right, we do see things differently. And I think you must be in your abstract period or something. Or maybe you just need to take some anger management courses. Mellow out and stop blowing things out of proportion all the time.

And this thread will not be locked just because you have a problem with it.

LaSH
01-24-2003, 02:34 AM
Sirc if you will look closely we are not the ones that started bitching moaning and groneing. :rolleyes: And as far as anger.I never said i was angry. You are the one saying i am angre. To be honest i am laughing wright now because i know we could go all night long on this. And frankly it is not worth it. Its funny how something end up this way. :WTF:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 02:34 AM
BTW SIRC, I can’t hear you with that jock strip around your mouth. :rofl: j/k

Sirc
01-24-2003, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Jan 23 2003, 09:34 PM
BTW SIRC, I can’t hear you with that jock strip around your mouth.  :rofl:  j/k
IT'S A THONG! :lol:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 23 2003, 09:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 23 2003, 09:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@Jan 23 2003, 09:34 PM
BTW SIRC, I can’t hear you with that jock strip around your mouth. *:rofl: *j/k
IT&#39;S A THONG&#33; :lol:[/b][/quote]
Looks more like a jock strip to me man. :rofl: j/k

OUTLAWS Spike
01-24-2003, 02:36 AM
Whats with the Cloaking??? :lol:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-24-2003, 02:37 AM
just to break the mood a bit.

LaSH
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 24 2003, 02:35 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 24 2003, 02:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@Jan 23 2003, 09:34 PM
BTW SIRC, I can’t hear you with that jock strip around your mouth. *:rofl: *j/k
IT&#39;S A THONG&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
Sorry its SASs first time at being a smartasss. :w00t:

SASQUATCH
Originally posted by WHOCARES@Jan 23 2003, 09:37 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 02:38 AM
:rofl:
Originally posted by WHOCARES@Jan 24 2003, 02:37 AM
Dude where have you been we could have used you like an hour ago?

FUS1ON
01-24-2003, 02:40 AM
All of this is because I didn&#39;t say GG? I&#39;m sorry about that, But I kinda forgot because I still had BTW&#39;s comments in my head. I just don&#39;t like it when people brag, I thought it was disrespectful and showed poor sportmanship, That&#39;s all. :rolleyes:

Lash we don&#39;t need to close threads, We are adults and are capable of carrying on a civil conversation.
Also, No one here has any bad feeling towards you or anyone else in your clan.

Sirc
01-24-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 09:34 PM
Sirc if you will look closely we are not the ones that started bitching moaning and groneing. :rolleyes: And as far as anger.I never said i was angry. You are the one saying i am angre. To be honest i am laughing wright now because i know we could go all night long on this. And frankly it is not worth it. Its funny how something end up this way. :WTF:
Yes, I can hear the strained, maniacal laughter from here. :rolleyes:

What I find funny is the way you commanded your clan members not to post here. Don&#39;t you think your clan members have minds of their own? Don&#39;t you trust their judgement? Most of them sound quite a bit more cool-headed than you do.

LaSH
01-24-2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN@Jan 24 2003, 02:40 AM
All of this is because I didn&#39;t say GG? I&#39;m sorry about that, But I kinda forgot because I still had BTW&#39;s comments in my head. I just don&#39;t like it when people brag, I thought it was disrespectful and showed poor sportmanship, That&#39;s all. :rolleyes:

Lash we don&#39;t need to close threads, We are adults and are capable of carrying on a civil conversation.
Also, No one here has any bad feeling towards you or anyone else in your clan.
I agree. IMO screenies are nothing but flames waiting to blow up. And it was a little out of hand. And i did post in our private section. In the futer if you are going to post a screenie simply leave a reply of GG.

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-24-2003, 02:44 AM
This is why I like random team matches.

LaSH
01-24-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 24 2003, 02:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 24 2003, 02:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 09:34 PM

What I find funny is the way you commanded your clan members not to post here. Don&#39;t you think your clan members have minds of their own? Don&#39;t you trust their judgement? Most of them sound quite a bit more cool-headed than you do. [/b][/quote]
Dude their you go again. LOL Sirc ever what you say it is WRIGHT. And ever what i say is WRONG. Like i said i am laughing wright now. I beliave we had the thred going to nutral terms again until you posted again.IMO it looks like you are the one that is angry. :online2long:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Jan 24 2003, 02:44 AM
This is why I like random team matches.
:thumbs:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 23 2003, 09:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 23 2003, 09:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 09:34 PM

What I find funny is the way you commanded your clan members not to post here. Don&#39;t you think your clan members have minds of their own? Don&#39;t you trust their judgement? Most of them sound quite a bit more cool-headed than you do. [/b][/quote]

SIRC I still can&#39;t hear you my man, take off that jock strip&#33; :rofl: j/k

My mistake thx LaSH. . . . :oooo:

SAS

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-24-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Jan 23 2003, 09:49 PM

I guess our privacy at our section doesn&#39;t really mean anything anymore.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . interesting. . . . . . . . . . .

SAS
Please explain what you mean by that Sas?

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-24-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Jan 23 2003, 09:49 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . interesting. . . . . . . . . . .

SAS
Whatcha mean? :blink:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 24 2003, 02:40 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 24 2003, 02:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 09:34 PM

Oh and i did say please. I didnt command them. :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 02:56 AM
My mistake and thx you SOB LaSH. :rofl: j/k

Nightflier
01-24-2003, 03:07 AM
I don&#39;t get out of the hideout much, but SAS, I thought you quit or something... OK, wait, you went to Merc right?

And LaSH, I thought you needed a break or something a while back... wasn&#39;t it a medical or emotional leave?

I read the other thread, and it wasn&#39;t getting out of hand until both of you got involved. I&#39;m not laughing, I frankly don&#39;t care. I&#39;m just happy people are playing games together and having fun.

BTW... I was being a smartazz on in my first two paragraphs. My opinions are closer to Sirc&#39;s opinions on this one. :cool:

~NF~

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:08 AM
Hay Sirc i got you a little something. I hope we can come to terms with this. He should be their in a few.

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Nightflier@Jan 23 2003, 10:07 PM
I don&#39;t get out of the hideout much, but SAS, I thought you quit or something... OK, wait, you went to Merc right?

And LaSH, I thought you needed a break or something a while back... wasn&#39;t it a medical or emotional leave?

I read the other thread, and it wasn&#39;t getting out of hand until both of you got involved. I&#39;m not laughing, I frankly don&#39;t care. I&#39;m just happy people are playing games together and having fun.

BTW... I was being a smartazz on in my first two paragraphs. My opinions are closer to Sirc&#39;s opinions on this one. :cool:

~NF~
:oooo: big words. . . . . :rofl:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Jan 23 2003, 09:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Jan 23 2003, 09:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 02:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 09:34 PM

What I find funny is the way you commanded your clan members not to post here. Don&#39;t you think your clan members have minds of their own? Don&#39;t you trust their judgement? Most of them sound quite a bit more cool-headed than you do.
Dude their you go again. LOL Sirc ever what you say it is WRIGHT. And ever what i say is WRONG. Like i said i am laughing wright now. I beliave we had the thred going to nutral terms again until you posted again.IMO it looks like you are the one that is angry. :online2long: [/b][/quote]
You certainly have your own special way of interpreting the world around you. And yes, I am right. And no, I&#39;m not mad. :wave:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Nightflier@Jan 24 2003, 03:07 AM

~NF~
First off let me stat that if you dont care. Than why the reply?Hmmmm.LOL and me leaving......what the crap has that got to do with eneything. Can some of you not see we are tring to come nutral terms here. It is obvious we all have own oppions. That is why we are all so diffrent. LOL though thanks for the reply. Oh and by the way i am still laughing.

Nightflier
01-24-2003, 03:14 AM
OK now, I&#39;ll try not to use such big words ok? OK my friend, you are always welcome with me oK...

Is that closer to what you were thinking? :lol: :rofl:

Ok... I&#39;m giving the computer time to my wife Ok? But I will chat later Ok? Ok bye now ok?
:devil:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-24-2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by WHOCARES+Jan 23 2003, 09:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WHOCARES @ Jan 23 2003, 09:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@Jan 23 2003, 09:49 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . interesting. . . . . . . &nbsp;. . . .

SAS
Please explain what you mean by that Sas? [/b][/quote]
Sas I ask again.
Please explain.

Sirc
01-24-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by WHOCARES+Jan 23 2003, 10:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WHOCARES @ Jan 23 2003, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -WHOCARES@Jan 23 2003, 09:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@Jan 23 2003, 09:49 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . interesting. . . . . . . *. . . .

SAS
Please explain what you mean by that Sas?
Sas I ask again.
Please explain. [/b][/quote]
I think he was talking about LaSH&#39;s comment regarding what was posted in their private forums.

Nightflier
01-24-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 07:13 PM
First off let me stat that if you dont care. Than why the reply?Hmmmm.LOL and me leaving......what the crap has that got to do with eneything. Can some of you not see we are tring to come nutral terms here. It is obvious we all have own oppions. That is why we are all so diffrent. LOL though thanks for the reply. Oh and by the way i am still laughing.
Gawd I believe I touched a nerve&#33; Thank you LaSh&#33; I am laughing now too&#33; At first I wasn&#39;t because I thought you were just being a goof like normal, but now I actually :lol: .

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-24-2003, 03:17 AM
Anyone else here notice that none of the people that played in the game are arguing about it. :rolleyes:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-24-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Jan 23 2003, 10:17 PM
Anyone else here notice that none of the people that played in the game are arguing about it. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Nightflier@Jan 23 2003, 10:14 PM
OK now, I&#39;ll try not to use such big words ok? OK my friend, you are always welcome with me oK...

Is that closer to what you were thinking? :lol: :rofl:

Ok... I&#39;m giving the computer time to my wife Ok? But I will chat later Ok? Ok bye now ok?
:devil:
Well I am glad that you want to talk but I guess you will need to do that by yourself.

The end for me here guys.

It was fun while it last thank you all. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Take care all. . . .

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 03:13 AM

You certainly have your own special way of interpreting the world around you. And yes, I am right. And no, I&#39;m not mad. :wave:
Yes i do and you are not always wright. But most inportant PLEASE send me my penguin back. I named him SIRC. :w00t:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Jan 23 2003, 10:17 PM
It&#39;s not about the game. It is about comments made in the thread with the screenies in it.

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Jan 24 2003, 03:17 AM
didnt i say that somewhere?

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 23 2003, 10:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 23 2003, 10:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS The Machine@Jan 23 2003, 10:17 PM
Anyone else here notice that none of the people that played in the game are arguing about it. &nbsp;:rolleyes:
It&#39;s not about the game. It is about comments made in the thread with the screenies in it. [/b][/quote]
What are we really talking about anyway? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Doh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH+Jan 24 2003, 03:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SASQUATCH @ Jan 24 2003, 03:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 23 2003, 10:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS The Machine@Jan 23 2003, 10:17 PM
Anyone else here notice that none of the people that played in the game are arguing about it. *:rolleyes:
It&#39;s not about the game. It is about comments made in the thread with the screenies in it.
What are we really talking about anyway? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Doh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
Well we sure have made a dull night into a intereasting one. LOL

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-24-2003, 03:24 AM
I didn&#39;t think the comments were bad on either side.

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Jan 23 2003, 10:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Jan 23 2003, 10:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -SASQUATCH@Jan 24 2003, 03:22 AM

Anyone else here notice that none of the people that played in the game are arguing about it. *:rolleyes:
What are we really talking about anyway? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Doh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
Well we sure have made a dull night into a intereasting one. LOL [/b][/quote]
Hey LaSH you thing SIRC will return your Penguin back? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: j/k

Sirc
01-24-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH+Jan 23 2003, 10:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SASQUATCH @ Jan 23 2003, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
What are we really talking about anyway? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Doh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
You guys have short memories. And now LaSH has just revealed his penguin fetish. This is getting too bizarre for me. I&#39;m outta here.

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:26 AM
Hay i got it&#33; I know why i suck at SSSE so bad now. Its because i spend to much time in here tring to make SIRC look good. LOL Hay everone look at me......SIRC made me look like a angry smart assh.......Whoooohoooo.

OUTLAWS Spike
01-24-2003, 03:28 AM
I would look at you if I could see you :lol:

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-24-2003, 03:29 AM

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 03:25 AM

And now LaSH has just revealed his penguin fetish. This is getting too bizarre for me. I&#39;m outta here.
Yo dude his just my pet. You the one looking at him diffrent.Your the one that posted that. I simply sent you a beer over. :drink: :rofl:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 23 2003, 10:28 PM
Thank you &#036;pike. Now I need to run from the law. . . . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 24 2003, 03:28 AM
And???????????? Hell its not like im tring to hide here. I mean i have been posting in here havent i?

OUTLAWS Spike
01-24-2003, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Jan 23 2003, 09:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Jan 23 2003, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 24 2003, 03:28 AM
And???????????? Hell its not like im tring to hide here. I mean i have been posting in here havent i? [/b][/quote]
It was a joke Lash&#33;&#33;&#33; Don&#39;t get you thong in a knot&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

SASQUATCH
Originally posted by LaSH+Jan 23 2003, 10:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Jan 23 2003, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 24 2003, 03:28 AM
And???????????? Hell its not like im tring to hide here. I mean i have been posting in here havent i? [/b][/quote]
Don&#39;t worry LaSH we have been spotted and now we must run. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sirc
Originally posted by LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 10:26 PM
Hay i got it&#33; I know why i suck at SSSE so bad now. Its because i spend to much time in here tring to make SIRC look good. LOL Hay everone look at me......SIRC made me look like a angry smart assh.......Whoooohoooo.
You did that all by yourself LaSH. :thumbs:

And you can say you&#39;re laughing, and stick all the laughing smilies in your posts that you want. It is completely ineffective and very transparent. You&#39;re not fooling anyone. But if you wish to continue laughing like a fool, be my guest.

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS &#036;pike+Jan 24 2003, 03:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS &#036;pike @ Jan 24 2003, 03:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 09:31 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 24 2003, 03:28 AM
And???????????? Hell its not like im tring to hide here. I mean i have been posting in here havent i?
It was a joke Lash&#33;&#33;&#33; Don&#39;t get you thong in a knot&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: dont worry i aint wearing a thong. Where do you think the one SIRC is wearing came from? :lol:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 24 2003, 03:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 24 2003, 03:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 10:26 PM
Hay i got it&#33; I know why i suck at SSSE so bad now. Its because i spend to much time in here tring to make SIRC look good. LOL &nbsp; &nbsp;Hay everone look at me......SIRC made me look like a angry smart assh.......Whoooohoooo.
You did that all by yourself LaSH. :thumbs:

And you can say you&#39;re laughing, and stick all the laughing smilies in your posts that you want. It is completely ineffective and very transparent. You&#39;re not fooling anyone. But if you wish to continue laughing like a fool, be my guest. [/b][/quote]
Damn maybe i should have sent you something stronger than a beer.

OUTLAWS Spike
01-24-2003, 03:35 AM
Damn did I say thong?? I meant jock strip&#33;&#33;&#33; :rofl:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Jan 23 2003, 10:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Jan 23 2003, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 24 2003, 03:32 AM

It was a joke Lash&#33;&#33;&#33; Don&#39;t get you thong in a knot&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:
:lol: dont worry i aint wearing a thong. Where do you think the one SIRC is wearing came from? :lol: [/b][/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Jan 23 2003, 10:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Jan 23 2003, 10:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 24 2003, 03:32 AM

:lol: dont worry i aint wearing a thong. Where do you think the one SIRC is wearing came from? :lol:[/b][/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn&#39;t know that LASH&#33; . . . :rofl: :rofl:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:37 AM
Sirc please stop dude. :rofl: Before someone gets mad. :thumbs:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 24 2003, 03:35 AM
:rofl: :lol: :tounge: :thumbs:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Jan 23 2003, 10:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Jan 23 2003, 10:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 03:25 AM

&nbsp;And now LaSH has just revealed his penguin fetish. &nbsp;This is getting too bizarre for me. &nbsp;I&#39;m outta here.
Yo dude his just my pet. You the one looking at him diffrent.Your the one that posted that. I simply sent you a beer over. :drink: :rofl: [/b][/quote]
Pet? Um, LaSH, it&#39;s just a PICTURE of a penguin holding a beer. You do understand that, right? :blink:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 23 2003, 10:35 PM
You got that right this time Spike. . . . :rofl: :rofl:

It does look like an old jock strip to me and it looks like it hasn&#39;t been washed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 24 2003, 03:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 24 2003, 03:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 10:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 03:25 AM

*And now LaSH has just revealed his penguin fetish. *This is getting too bizarre for me. *I&#39;m outta here.
Yo dude his just my pet. You the one looking at him diffrent.Your the one that posted that. I simply sent you a beer over. :drink: :rofl:
Pet? Um, LaSH, it&#39;s just a PICTURE of a penguin holding a beer. You do understand that, right? :blink: [/b][/quote]
See dude that just gose to show you you aint always wright. Read my post bro. I sent him over with a beer for you. OK I sent him over with a beer for you. Understand now. Maybe if you wasnt so angry you would have understood that one.

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:47 AM
Guys can you not see we are tring to come to terms here. If you wish that we dont and continue to want to try to prove whos wright or wrong then im out. It was fun while it lasted. But one last thing please notice the ones who are not tring to come to terms. And are still trying to get the last word in. Oh and by the way i thought you was out. AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PENGUIN? :WTF:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Jan 23 2003, 10:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Jan 23 2003, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 03:39 AM

*And now LaSH has just revealed his penguin fetish. *This is getting too bizarre for me. *I&#39;m outta here.
Pet? Um, LaSH, it&#39;s just a PICTURE of a penguin holding a beer. You do understand that, right? :blink:
See dude that just gose to show you you aint always wright. Read my post bro. I sent him over with a beer for you. OK I sent him over with a beer for you. Understand now. Maybe if you wasnt so angry you would have understood that one. [/b][/quote]
What? No excessive use of smilies? :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
And trust me LaSH, I&#39;m not mad. I am rather enjoying myself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OPTIMOOSE
01-24-2003, 03:48 AM
Damn - i was busy with the wife :thumbs: I missed to much&#33;

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-24-2003, 03:50 AM
everyone think showtime at the apollo music
"It&#39;s Show Time At Gamemecca"
:ghey:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 24 2003, 03:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 24 2003, 03:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 10:41 PM

Originally posted by -OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 03:39 AM

See dude that just gose to show you you aint always wright. Read my post bro. I sent him over with a beer for you. OK I sent him over with a beer for you. Understand now. Maybe if you wasnt so angry you would have understood that one.
What? No excessive use of smilies? :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
And trust me LaSH, I&#39;m not mad. I am rather enjoying myself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [/b][/quote]
Enjoying yourself? Well that exsplanes where my pet penguin at. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: fl: :rofl: :lol: : :lol: :lol: :jammin: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
Originally posted by WHOCARES@Jan 23 2003, 10:50 PM
everyone think showtime at the apollo music
"It&#39;s Show Time At Gamemecca"
:ghey:

Sirc
Originally posted by LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 10:47 PM
Guys can you not see we are tring to come to terms here. If you wish that we dont and continue to want to try to prove whos wright or wrong then im out. It was fun while it lasted. But one last thing please notice the ones who are not tring to come to terms. And are still trying to get the last word in. Oh and by the way i thought you was out. AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY PENGUIN? :WTF:
You&#39;re welcome to leave any time LaSH. I&#39;m not forcing you to stay here. And as for the last word - it shall be mine. :wootrock:

OUTLAWS Spike
01-24-2003, 03:52 AM
ummmm penguin poontang :lol:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 24 2003, 03:52 AM
:lol:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
Originally posted by OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 23 2003, 10:52 PM
You are a sick man
shuriken

SASQUATCH
Don&#39;t leave without your pet penguin LaSH. Make SIRC return it back to you. :rofl:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 23 2003, 10:52 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by WHOCARES+Jan 23 2003, 10:53 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WHOCARES @ Jan 23 2003, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 23 2003, 10:52 PM
You are a sick man
shuriken [/b][/quote]
LaSH is the one trying to pimp the penguin. Nasty&#33; :rofl:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-24-2003, 03:55 AM
How Much? :online2long:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-24-2003, 03:55 AM
Hey baby you need a date. :rofl:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 03:56 AM

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 24 2003, 03:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 24 2003, 03:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 10:47 PM
You&#39;re welcome to leave any time LaSH. I&#39;m not forcing you to stay here. And as for the last word - it shall be mine. :wootrock: [/b][/quote]
Well that just gose to show what kind of person you truely are. Think real hard about what you just said by last word. And as far as im concerned you can have the last word. I stand by what i say. It dont matter to me. I am not in here to get the last word. Just simply to make you laugh. :cool: PEACE

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-24-2003, 03:57 AM
Last Word :devil: :angel: :oooo:

OUTLAWS Spike
01-24-2003, 03:57 AM
Sorry Lash the penguin is all mine&#33;&#33;&#33;
Sirc is more into Dark Lev... :lol:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 03:58 AM
To the rest of the OUTLAWS. Good night hope to see ya in the games tommorow. Sirc i will leave now so you can get the last word in.

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 23 2003, 10:57 PM

Hey I want it back please. . . . . :rofl:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-24-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 10:58 PM
To the rest of the OUTLAWS. Good night hope to see ya in the games tommorow. Sirc i will leave now so you can get the last word in.
Last Word :oooo:

Nobody
01-24-2003, 03:59 AM
LAst Post &#33;&#33;

Ooops wrong thread :angel: :oooo:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 24 2003, 03:57 AM
LOL :lol: Thanks for not takeing me seriously &#036;PIKE

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Nobody@Jan 23 2003, 10:59 PM
LAst Post &#33;&#33;

Ooops wrong thread :angel: :oooo:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Jan 23 2003, 10:56 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Jan 23 2003, 10:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 03:51 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 10:47 PM
You&#39;re welcome to leave any time LaSH. I&#39;m not forcing you to stay here. And as for the last word - it shall be mine. :wootrock:
Well that just gose to show what kind of person you truely are. Think real hard about what you just said by last word. And as far as im concerned you can have the last word. I stand by what i say. It dont matter to me. I am not in here to get the last word. Just simply to make you laugh. :cool: PEACE [/b][/quote]
Trust me LaSH, I have laughed at many of your posts on these forums. You never cease to amuse me. :w00t:

And you will still not get the last word here. :tounge:

OUTLAWS Spike
Originally posted by LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 10:00 PM

LOL :lol: Thanks for not takeing me seriously &#036;PIKE
np :drink:

Dark Reign
Enough with the forsaken lauging smiles&#33; Please&#33; STOP&#33;

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Jan 23 2003, 11:01 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops I can&#39;t seem to stop. . . . :blink:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-24-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Jan 23 2003, 11:01 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dark Reign
01-24-2003, 04:04 AM
:bandhead: It&#39;s sad to see how something somewhat serious has turned into what appears to be mindless drool.
Oh well.... :rofl: :bawling:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 04:05 AM
Guys just to let you know. While we were in here wasting time. They were several players out their doing what we all should have been doing. GG guys.http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=26&t=6926

Nobody
01-24-2003, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Jan 23 2003, 10:04 PM
:bandhead: It&#39;s sad to see how something somewhat serious has turned into what appears to be mindless drool.
Oh well.... :rofl: :bawling:
Then stop reading it &#33;&#33; :oooo: :rofl:

:wave:

Dark Reign
01-24-2003, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Nobody+Jan 24 2003, 04:06 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nobody @ Jan 24 2003, 04:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dark Reign@Jan 23 2003, 10:04 PM
Oh well.... :rofl: &nbsp;:bawling:
Then stop reading it &#33;&#33; :oooo: :rofl:

:wave: [/b][/quote]
Good idea&#33;

Sirc
01-24-2003, 04:09 AM
It ain&#39;t gonna work LaSH. Nice try though. Now go play with your imaginary penguin. :wave:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 04:09 AM
Hey WHOCARES we are consider mindless drools.

I say we should Retaliate to this Hobbit or dwarf. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: j/k

LaSH
01-24-2003, 04:10 AM
Hay Nobody. I could never figure out where you got your avartar at until the other night. Ice Age has to be one of the funniest anima movies i saw.

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 23 2003, 11:09 PM
It ain&#39;t gonna work LaSH. Nice try though. Now go play with your imaginary penguin. :wave:
You should consider taking off that old jock strip around your scrawny face. :rofl: :rofl: j/k

Nobody
01-24-2003, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 10:10 PM
Hay Nobody. I could never figure out where you got your avartar at until the other night. Ice Age has to be one of the funniest anima movies i saw.
:wootrock: I watched it with my daughter &#33;&#33; :D

Dark Reign
01-24-2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Jan 24 2003, 04:09 AM

I say we should Retaliate to this Hobbit or dwarf. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: j/k
Uh yeah...you do that Sas....

LaSH
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 04:09 AM
I cant go play with him. &#036;pike has him and besides. I dont want him back after you already turned him gay.And i aint tring to get nothing to work. JUST MAKE YOU LAUGH. :w00t: :rofl:

OUTLAWS The Machine
Ice Age was very funny. :thumbs:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by Nobody+Jan 24 2003, 04:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nobody @ Jan 24 2003, 04:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 10:10 PM
:wootrock: I watched it with my daughter &#33;&#33; :D [/b][/quote]
Have you saw Monsters Inc.? It was a funny movie also.

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 04:14 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Jan 23 2003, 11:12 PM
Ice Age was very funny. :thumbs:
Excellent movie and it was fun to watch. :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Spike
01-24-2003, 04:14 AM
G&#39;nite to all :online2long:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign+Jan 23 2003, 11:12 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Reign @ Jan 23 2003, 11:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@Jan 24 2003, 04:09 AM

I say we should Retaliate to this Hobbit or dwarf. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; :rofl: &nbsp;:rofl: &nbsp;:rofl: &nbsp;j/k
Uh yeah...you do that Sas.... [/b][/quote]
Hey you get to bed ok. :rofl:

MR. SLiK
01-24-2003, 04:15 AM
RARRRRRRRRRR&#33;&#33; Wheres my railgun?&#33;

LaSH
01-24-2003, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Jan 24 2003, 04:15 AM
RARRRRRRRRRR&#33;&#33; Wheres my railgun?&#33;
:lol:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS &#036;pike@Jan 23 2003, 11:14 PM
G&#39;nite to all :online2long:
Good Night Spike. :thumbs:

Dark Reign
01-24-2003, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH+Jan 24 2003, 04:15 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SASQUATCH @ Jan 24 2003, 04:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Dark Reign@Jan 23 2003, 11:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@Jan 24 2003, 04:09 AM

I say we should Retaliate to this Hobbit or dwarf. * * * :rofl: *:rofl: *:rofl: *j/k
Hey you get to bed ok. :rofl: [/b][/quote]
:WTF:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 04:19 AM
Well if nothing else, this was the most popular thread of the evening. :wootrock:

LaSH
01-24-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 04:19 AM
Well if nothing else, this was the most popular thread of the evening. * :wootrock:
Well i will have to admit and someone please document this. I agree with you Sirc.last word

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign+Jan 23 2003, 11:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Reign @ Jan 23 2003, 11:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -SASQUATCH@Jan 24 2003, 04:15 AM

Originally posted by -Dark Reign@Jan 23 2003, 11:12 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--SASQUATCH@Jan 24 2003, 04:09 AM

I say we should Retaliate to this Hobbit or dwarf. * * * :rofl: *:rofl: *:rofl: *j/k
Hey you get to bed ok. :rofl:
:WTF: [/b][/quote]
:wave:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by LaSH+Jan 23 2003, 11:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LaSH @ Jan 23 2003, 11:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 04:19 AM
Well if nothing else, this was the most popular thread of the evening. &nbsp; :wootrock:
Well i will have to admit and someone please document this. I agree with you Sirc. [/b][/quote]
There you go trying to get in the last word again&#33; :cool:

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 23 2003, 11:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 23 2003, 11:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -LaSH@Jan 23 2003, 11:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 04:19 AM
Well if nothing else, this was the most popular thread of the evening. * :wootrock:
Well i will have to admit and someone please document this. I agree with you Sirc.
There you go trying to get in the last word again&#33; :cool: [/b][/quote]

Slice
01-24-2003, 04:43 AM
OMG, I can&#39;t believe I just read 7 pages of spam. :bawling: :bandhead:

OUTLAWS CHICO
01-24-2003, 04:49 AM
I read the first page and then came here ,and uhhh Hi everyone. heheheheheehe

SALvation
01-24-2003, 05:10 AM
I don&#39;t get headaches from these threads because I honestly don&#39;t give a crap :D

Let me know when your next UT game is as I could use a change of pace from Sam.

Grimmy
01-24-2003, 05:45 AM
OMG, I can&#39;t believe I read all of that either. I think we need some sort of audio post, ya know, like audio books, it would go faster :thumbs:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Jan 24 2003, 12:45 AM
OMG, I can&#39;t believe I read all of that either. I think we need some sort of audio post, ya know, like audio books, it would go faster :thumbs:
Yeah&#33; We could start a new business&#33; Threads on Tape&#33; That way blind people that, um, don&#39;t really give a crap because they don&#39;t play computer games anyway, erm, ......nevermind. :unsure:

Grimmy
01-24-2003, 06:38 AM
is that a mock?? :WTF:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 06:40 AM
No it was meant to be a joke. It&#39;s just a silly thought that occurred to me. :tounge:

Grimmy
01-24-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 01:40 AM
No it was meant to be a joke. &nbsp;It&#39;s just a silly thought that occurred to me. &nbsp; :tounge:
kewl. Another silly thought. Are you use you aren&#39;t picking up any interplanet radio waves with those long horns on your head?? :rofl:

Sirc
01-24-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy+Jan 24 2003, 01:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimmy @ Jan 24 2003, 01:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 24 2003, 01:40 AM
No it was meant to be a joke. &nbsp;It&#39;s just a silly thought that occurred to me. &nbsp; :tounge:
kewl. Another silly thought. Are you use you aren&#39;t picking up any interplanet radio waves with those long horns are you head?? :rofl: [/b][/quote]
Constantly&#33; I try to tell people but they don&#39;t believe me&#33; Are you a believer? :w00t: :wacko:

Grimmy
01-24-2003, 06:45 AM
depends on how much &#036;&#036; you pay me :shifty: Do you get tv too?

Ra\/en
01-24-2003, 09:23 AM
lol.. arent clan matches supposed to create animosity? let it be guys.. no need to lose friendships over something so trivial.

sounds like a buch of 5 year olds lmao.

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Jan 24 2003, 12:10 AM
I don&#39;t get headaches from these threads because I honestly don&#39;t give a crap :D

Let me know when your next UT game is as I could use a change of pace from Sam.

OUTLAWS CHICO
01-24-2003, 03:47 PM
Yea SIRC can pick up pay per view with those things LOL.

Sirc
01-24-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS CHICO@Jan 24 2003, 10:47 AM
Yes, but I have to wrap those suckers with aluminum foil and stand on one foot to get good reception. It&#39;s handy to have when the cable goes out though. :tounge:

OUTLAWS DirtGod
01-24-2003, 04:00 PM
word...:)

Grimmy
01-24-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Jan 24 2003, 11:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Jan 24 2003, 11:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS CHICO@Jan 24 2003, 10:47 AM
Yes, but I have to wrap those suckers with aluminum foil and stand on one foot to get good reception. It&#39;s handy to have when the cable goes out though. :tounge: [/b][/quote]
What about porn?? Do you have to like do a head stand on one arm, the splits, and be sipping on a soda to get the really good ones?? :devil: :shifty: :w00t:

Nightflier
01-24-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Jan 24 2003, 09:45 AM
What about porn?? Do you have to like do a head stand on one arm, the splits, and be sipping on a soda to get the really good ones?? :devil: :shifty: :w00t

:rofl: Heh heh heh... you said, "One arm and head stand" :rofl:

Red[GummiBear]
01-24-2003, 09:38 PM
:oooo: you guys fight like girls :bawling: , suck it up and stop being little bitches, all of you&#33; the second you let a stupid game come in between friendship is when you know it has taken over your life and you need to step back

SASQUATCH
01-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Red[GummiBear]@Jan 24 2003, 04:38 PM
:oooo: you guys fight like girls *:bawling: , suck it up and stop being little bitches, all of you&#33; the second you let a stupid game come in between friendship is when you know it has taken over your life and you need to step back

You just started another war. :rofl: :oooo:

Pure_Evil
01-24-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Red[GummiBear]@Jan 24 2003, 04:38 PM
:oooo: you guys fight like girls :bawling: , suck it up and stop being little bitches, all of you&#33; the second you let a stupid game come in between friendship is when you know it has taken over your life and you need to step back
Huh? A gummi? Where did he come from?

red my friend, a little out of charactor for you?

Grimmy
01-24-2003, 11:44 PM
but he does make a very valid point. :thumbs:

Red[GummiBear]
01-25-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil+Jan 24 2003, 10:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pure_Evil @ Jan 24 2003, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Red[GummiBear]@Jan 24 2003, 04:38 PM
:oooo: you guys fight like girls &nbsp;:bawling: , suck it up and stop being little bitches, all of you&#33; the second you let a stupid game come in between friendship is when you know it has taken over your life and you need to step back
Huh? A gummi? Where did he come from?

red my friend, a little out of charactor for you? [/b][/quote]
i was just lurking in the shadows reading the thread...just stating my point that ive seen it happen too many times before and stuff like this can tear clans apart, if people have problems they should be kept in a private forum or in PMs and worked out that way...otherwise things get out of hand, things are said that werent meant to be said and feelings/people get hurt...i like you guys and you all seem pretty cool and this bickering just seems like its really unproductive and sounds like im listening to a gaggle of old women...you guys are all better than that....ITS A GAME&#33;&#33;&#33; emotions run wild sometimes during the games and we ALL have said things that we regret....the strongest of us live with it and learn from our mistakes, the weaker let it tear us and eventually our friends/clan apart.....which would you rather have happen?? just a thought

Red[GummiBear]
01-25-2003, 01:12 AM
ok, enough of my old and experienced clansmen lectures....im ready for a game&#33;&#33;&#33; lets go IG BR&#33;&#33;&#33; :drink: :wootrock:

Grimmy
01-25-2003, 02:18 AM
Well said Red. What I would like you ask, ummm :drink: oh yea, group hug wub :thumbs:

(DL, stay away from my butt please :unsure: )

|SCK|Sephiroth
01-27-2003, 10:01 PM
IG BR&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ahhh&#33;