PDA

View Full Version : Aranor?

OUTLAWS The Machine
07-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Where did Bio go? :hmmm:

Sepra
07-23-2004, 07:29 PM
I think he's on the same "I hate NF's" strike as Yetti.

NF's are growing on me. I have to hand it to Mythic because I'm finally feeling what they were intending to do. I now look back at the old frontier and although the spontanious 8v8 was fun......it was also monotonous. Same lands being run.......keep takes werent exciting........and no variety and you know, I dont really miss it anymore. Sneaks camped the same old boring spots. You knew you were gonna be a victim running through the MF blah blah blah. The opportunity for the rogue class in NF is huge and many didnt give it a chance or even attempt to 're-learn' the new strategy. I know MoS having passive stealth detection was a big worry but it's really not that overpowered. I havent heard one person QQ about it yet. The new assasin ability Vanish and archers ability of range has had more QQing than anything as far as any sneak class.

This may not be the case with Bio but it just seemed like the two of them (who were very very active before) just dropped off the face of the earth at the release of NF's.