PDA

View Full Version : Avp

Slice
07-25-2004, 01:31 AM
Who's gonna go see it? Who thinks it's gonna suck? http://www.avp-movie.com/

EXEcution
07-25-2004, 02:34 AM
Its gonna rox!
Well maybe noti just wanna see teh predators because they pwn so much.

Thundarr
07-28-2004, 05:03 PM
Blech! I'll pass, just like I did on Freddy vs. Jason, at least in the theatre... Might be a renter, though :D

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
07-28-2004, 08:10 PM
Thundarr..if you have any interest at all in the Elm Street or Halloween series, than I strongly recommend you see Freddy vs Jason. Although it was pretty short, I think it was an awesome movie.

And in terms of Alien vs Predator, I think without Arnold or Sigorne Weaver the movie will not have the same feel(although they are both getting old).

Thundarr
07-28-2004, 08:12 PM
Thundarr..if you have any interest at all in the Elm Street or Halloween series, than I strongly recommend you see Freddy vs Jason. Although it was pretty short, I think it was an awesome movie.

And in terms of Alien vs Predator, I think without Arnold or Sigorne Weaver the movie will not have the same feel(although they are both getting old).

I loved the Freddy movies, but not Friday the 13th so I was torn, thanks for the tip!! :)

Dissectional
07-28-2004, 08:33 PM
AVP=suX0r

My prediction. Too long in coming and the story so far seems weak.

FlameRush
07-29-2004, 01:29 AM
Its gonna rox!
Well maybe noti just wanna see teh predators because they pwn so much.
To that, I infact like the preds, but the aliens is the best to my opinion, but the mixture may make a awesome movie... So I give it a try...

Ra\/en
07-29-2004, 02:02 AM
i dono, both series are pretty cool, i hope its a good movie.

T I K
07-29-2004, 06:42 PM
I will probably go see it, looks like some killer effects!!:cool: ....but im also a diehard scifi kinda Joe!!;)

SPAWN
07-29-2004, 06:48 PM
ill watch nething that has aliens and predators..........i like sci-fi

Thundarr
07-30-2004, 02:28 PM
ill watch nething that has aliens and predators..........i like sci-fi

Ummm, what do you call aliens and futuristic chameleon thingy with beady looking hair?? If that's not sci-fi, then what do you think sci-fi is??? :confused:

JIMINATOR
07-30-2004, 03:20 PM
maybe "nething" is the way he spells "anything"... :hmmm:

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
08-14-2004, 11:06 AM
*Not a spoiler*

I saw this movie last night. I went in thinking it was going to suck, but left with a big grin on my face.

See this movie if:

1) You are even the smallest fan of the Aliens series or the Predator series.
2) You enjoy special effects, but with minimum computer effects.
3) You enjoy action movies with suspense and humor.
4) You would like to see a movie that does justice to the first Predator and first Aliens movies.

Don't see this movie if:

1) You do not like watching no-name actors.
2) You don't like being scared.
3) You think sci-fi films are a waste.
4) You don't like short action movies(100 minutes total).

All things considered, I give it an 8 out of 10. Although I am a big Aliens/Predator fan(I play AvP 2 online pretty often), my friends and two other guys in the movie theatre that I talked to both agree that it was a great movie. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you watch it.

Nitro
08-14-2004, 09:28 PM
this movie sucked!
such cheesy story and acting :(