PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night with the boy's

Fragetti
07-26-2004, 01:45 AM
GG's Guy's keep up the good work :thumbs: we are grtting there!

Demos from last night

local demo (Frag Deck17)
http://doamhclan.recongamer.com/d3.demo4

Server side demo (SMS Scrim)
http://doamhclan.recongamer.com/demo1.demo4

ZeLL
07-26-2004, 02:07 AM
siiiiick. gg all

i went from playing no UT, to play 4 hours of it today...
my body isn't use to it, hope it dont puke. :/

jubei
07-26-2004, 02:25 AM
Sorry that I was playing up to par tonite... :mad: I promise I won't dissapoint next time... Hey Execution, it was good to see you in the server... :thumbs:

I was so mad after the "scrim" that I shut my mic off and I didn't turn it on till the last practice match! :banghead:

Thanx for the 1vs1 Zell... Put my head in the right place (more like off my shoulders!)

Pure_Evil
07-26-2004, 02:26 AM
:thumbs: GG's, was cool to spectate the first map! Expect some scrims with [SMS] soon, on TS they were saying how great it was to play with such a fun bunch of players who were also equal in skill. {DS} once showed why they're the class of the UT community :jammin:

EXEcution
07-26-2004, 03:00 AM
Thanx for the demos frag!
GG's!

ZeLL
07-26-2004, 03:11 AM
Sorry that I was playing up to par tonite... :mad: I promise I won't dissapoint next time... Hey Execution, it was good to see you in the server... :thumbs:

I was so mad after the "scrim" that I shut my mic off and I didn't turn it on till the last practice match! :banghead:

Thanx for the 1vs1 Zell... Put my head in the right place (more like off my shoulders!)

yah you really needed it. glad you had time to play after. i was pretty surprised how well you did. at first you were a bit shabby, but you got back in your groove.

find that peaceful place jube and dont think about anything else. works for me. :thumbs:

Goblink
07-26-2004, 08:27 AM
GGs :) , sorry i didn't make it to the practise... i was too tired :(
But i'll post all my warm up games for it on other thread hehehe

PJ'l_Master
07-26-2004, 10:34 AM
gg's guys

Thundarr
07-26-2004, 04:10 PM
Cool!! GG's all!! :thumbs: