PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

Vampires
07-26-2004, 02:08 AM
Just wanted to check in and see how everyone has been doing. How are all of you and how's the xpansion going? For all of you who do not know or forget its Aperfect,Vampires,Chicks, and Anecromancer. Well if any of you wanna talk to me my AIM name is XVampireXvXGazeX and my email is XVampireXvXGazeX@aol.com, hope to hear from yas soon!

Black Rose
07-26-2004, 06:14 AM
Hi John :wave:
we are always busy with killing mids and hibs http://www.mysmilie.de/smilies/teufel/img/025.gif

Grimmy
07-26-2004, 06:46 AM
What's up man?!?! How ya been? Haven't seen ya in ages, the few times I been on, RL aggro, but for the better :D

Sepra
07-26-2004, 07:26 AM
Hey Vamp! I've been wondering what happened to you! How's it going?

Vampires
07-28-2004, 03:14 AM
Eh, I am fine, was in the process of moving and I MIGHT come back, but lvling my Scout bleh, gonna be a bltch. I hope you all are doing well, how is everyone else, and I see my GODDESS GOD DAMN SEXY GORGEOUS WOMAN Rosey aka Jordi is still her my little sex kitten ;) ! I miss ya guys n girls, were like somewhat of real life friends, due to the fact we talked all the time! Well if any of you have aim message me sometime under XVampireXvXGazeX, I am gettin my DSL hooked up this friday the latest so I will be back to probably harrassing the new members Oo j/k j/k j/k.
take Care all, and always remember, P.L.U.R. !