PDA

View Full Version : Kerry/Edwards' Health Care Plan

Thundarr
08-05-2004, 06:24 PM
This gives some more detailed information on what they plan to do regarding health care... Kerry Healthcare Plan (http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/health_care/) :cool:

Pure_Evil
08-05-2004, 07:59 PM
Sounds good, but then again, it all SOUNDS good :hmmm: :rolleyes:

Thundarr
08-05-2004, 09:16 PM
It always does, but I like that they speak of some concrete things they would like to do, rather than some pie-in-the-sky, general ideas... I want details!!! :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Tip
08-05-2004, 10:20 PM
sounds great!!
:thumbs:

Just wait till he raises taxes 25% to cover it.
:down:

Dan2
08-06-2004, 03:26 AM
Health care is high because malpractice insurance is high. Malpractice insurance is high because lawyers can and want to sue everything that moves.

I'm soooooooo sick of pre-election BS rhetoric. YUK!!!:banghead:

Pure_Evil
08-06-2004, 11:01 AM
sounds great!!
:thumbs:

Just wait till he raises taxes 25% to cover it.
:down:

maybe Oil/gas prices will drop. unemployment will drop, adding to the tax break, or the lower to middle class. Maybe the wealthy will lose their tax break too and things will ballance out.. Call me crazy, but it could happen :rolleyes:

But the reality is if Kerry wins, unemployment will jump to 50%, Alqeda will dominate our borders like kids at Disney World, Iraq will become a super power, NY will be sieged by weapons of mass destruction, our millitary will be dissassembled, social security will file chapter 11, no man will own a gun, abortion rate will quadrupal. Pure, LaSH, BIGG's will spell correctly, the President will speak clearly and in complete sentances :eek:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
08-06-2004, 07:00 PM
But the reality is if Kerry wins, unemployment will jump to 50%, Alqeda will dominate our borders like kids at Disney World, Iraq will become a super power, NY will be sieged by weapons of mass destruction, our millitary will be dissassembled, social security will file chapter 11, no man will own a gun, abortion rate will quadrupal. Pure, LaSH, BIGG's will spell correctly, the President will speak clearly and in complete sentances :eek:[/QUOTE]

Do you have any facts to back this up or hearsay?

Pure_Evil
08-06-2004, 07:22 PM
Nope, with LaSH and BIGG's, it's all hearsy.. they always make my magic 8 ball do funny things :confused:

UZI
08-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Maybe the fact that he has been in the Senate over 20+ years and does not have one single major agenda/issue that he has led the Senate or Nation on. He has lived his entire Senate career in the shadow of Kennedy.

But arguing about politics is really a waste of time. People already know who they are going to vote for. I would be surprised if reading a post in GM is going to suddenly cause someone to change their mind.

Wall Street Journal published an interesting article that Kerry, if elected, would be the 3rd richest President in our history.

Can you guess who #1 and #2 are? Take a couple guesses and I will answer tomorrow.

SALvation
08-06-2004, 07:57 PM
I'm for the ABB party.

Anybody But Bush.

Mad Fox
08-09-2004, 01:25 PM
The other two richest president were Bush 1 and 2

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Go Bush.

Pure_Evil
08-09-2004, 06:56 PM
']Go Bush.

Agreed, as soon as the election's over, go to Saudi Arabia and live with your true friends and supporters :rolleyes:

Chaotic42
08-09-2004, 07:05 PM
My state will carry Bush, so I'm voting for Michael Badnarik.

Thundarr
08-09-2004, 07:29 PM
']Go Bush.

:p: :D ;)

UZI
08-09-2004, 10:57 PM
The other two richest president were Bush 1 and 2

Actually no. JFK was the second richest president in US history.

#1 was George Washington. He actually owned huge tracks of land and a plantation. It really makes you look up to him because he had a lot to lose in leading the Continental Army.

Thundarr
08-10-2004, 02:31 PM
Actually no. JFK was the second richest president in US history.

#1 was George Washington. He actually owned huge tracks of land and a plantation. It really makes you look up to him because he had a lot to lose in leading the Continental Army.

Hey thanks for the info, UZI! :) I was just getting ready to look up who they were... I learn something new every day!! :thumbs: