PDA

View Full Version : My We had fun

OUTLAWS CHICO
08-10-2004, 03:21 AM
Gg all it was a fun one

DOMANATION
08-10-2004, 03:39 AM
chico , i played a game when you were wearing your tags like that , and you were being rude , and all , i am just wondering if it was realy you , or someone copying you?

GG on teh screen shot man.

i asume its wasnt you because i always have a good time playing you. but i am just asking.

Dan2
08-10-2004, 03:40 AM
Nice going Chico!!!:wootrock:

Feeling a little "blue"? j/k:p:

OUTLAWS CHICO
08-10-2004, 03:53 AM
The only game I can remember being rude in was with a player named hitler. If I was rude and your name wasn't offending such as osama or such then I am sorry for that but As I said Those people were the only one's. Were you one of those people ?

merkwannabe
08-10-2004, 04:10 AM
The only game I can remember being rude in was with a player named hitler. If I was rude and your name wasn't offending such as osama or such then I am sorry for that but As I said Those people were the only one's. Were you one of those people ?I noticed a Hitler too.. That's not cool. If you, (DOMANTION), were Hitler and think Chico was being rude, you are frankly an idiot..

GGs though :)

Herbus Maximus
08-10-2004, 04:24 AM
The only game I can remember being rude in was with a player named hitler. If I was rude and your name wasn't offending such as osama or such then I am sorry for that but As I said Those people were the only one's. Were you one of those people ?Are you kidding?
Chico...you are sooooo rude!
I try to shoot you and you just keep coming.
Mind your manners and let someone else win for a change. ~sheeeeesh!~

OUTLAWS CHICO
08-10-2004, 04:26 AM
:p: Herb I am trying to give hugs but ya'll keep trying to shoot me that's not nice lol. I can't help the hugs are knife assissted.

OUTLAWS CHICO
08-10-2004, 06:00 AM
What a group of guys in this match , It was like wild man. Hardly no spam at all and knives sharp enough to split hairs. Mod was crouching Doc was slicing. It was a mad house man . Then add the Enforcer to make it like off the chain.He was like a ghost man all over the freakin place for sure dude he was insane to the max man.And Buzzkill was rocking along with us with some fantastic moves of his own, What they were was like mad man , mad like a virus dude. :thumbs:

Doc Holliday
08-10-2004, 06:03 AM
GREAT GAME :woohoo: :woohoo:

Black Rose
08-10-2004, 06:05 AM
GG guys :woohoo:

mod
08-10-2004, 06:09 AM
as always chico

gg bud a big canadian cheers

mod*

Gorre