PDA

View Full Version : Bush Leads President Race!

EdoG
08-10-2004, 08:05 PM
Look who is Leading the President Race in the US.
Go Bush! :thumbs:

Slice
08-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Lol, Bush gets Florida?.... Too funny AOL. This weeks Newsweek magazine will beg to differ with that poll.

He Is Legend
08-10-2004, 08:48 PM
Bush owns Kerry

Here comes the flames :D

Nitro
08-11-2004, 01:20 AM
mmm..bush...

Mad Fox
08-11-2004, 01:48 AM
Well lets remember that the only poll that really matter comes in Novemeber! :rolf:

JIMINATOR
08-11-2004, 01:54 AM
unless aol has paid a polling company to randomly question voters, the poll means nothing, especially if it is something you log in and vote on....

EdoG
08-11-2004, 02:13 AM
unless aol has paid a polling company to randomly question voters, the poll means nothing, especially if it is something you log in and vote on....

You can only VOTE 1 time Jim! :thumbs:

Slice
08-11-2004, 04:05 AM
You can only VOTE 1 time Jim! :thumbs:
AOL barely has a grip on its mindless subscribers let alone the nations opinion. LOL

EdoG
08-11-2004, 04:38 PM
AOL barely has a grip on its mindless subscribers let alone the nations opinion. LOL

LOL :rofl: :down:

Thundarr
08-11-2004, 04:55 PM

Wow, I bet that was a really scientific poll!! I'd trust AOL, to be my ISP even.... NOT!!! :p:

UZI
08-14-2004, 03:33 AM
Scientific Poll? There is no such thing. Have you ever seen the math that they use in an attempt to randomize and eliminate bias. What a joke. That is about the worst application of statistical analysis that there is. The error calculations are nothing but a variation of standard deviation methodology.

I've seen better voodoo growing up in Louisiana.

Odds are that an AOL poll is just as valid as any other.

Thundarr
08-14-2004, 08:57 AM
Scientific Poll? There is no such thing. Have you ever seen the math that they use in an attempt to randomize and eliminate bias. What a joke. That is about the worst application of statistical analysis that there is. The error calculations are nothing but a variation of standard deviation methodology.

I've seen better voodoo growing up in Louisiana.

Odds are that an AOL poll is just as valid as any other.

Yep, that is correct... Statistics can be manipulated to show whatever the people doing the math want it to show...

Learned that in Stats class, several years ago... Kinda scary, IMO... :(