PDA

View Full Version : {DS} Scrimage with [SMS] tonight 8:30

Fragetti
08-12-2004, 04:25 PM
If the match is on the server will be closed tonight @ 8:30 pm and the password will change. Sorry. If the match is off then see you tonight :thumbs:
Frag

PJ'l_Master
08-12-2004, 04:29 PM
you are gonna tell the ppl playin the PW right?

and who is playin exactly?

Fragetti
08-12-2004, 05:21 PM
PJ look in the scrim and match forum. I edited my post to include the pass
Frag

Dissectional
08-12-2004, 05:28 PM
you are gonna tell the ppl playin the PW right?

and who is playin exactly?

n00bles

PJ'l_Master
08-12-2004, 05:48 PM
PJ look in the scrim and match forum. I edited my post to include the pass
Frag

god im dumb sometimes

and shut up diss before i sink your battleship or whatever kinda boat your on...

and now the secret service or something should be showing up to arrest me any minute now :P

Pure_Evil
08-12-2004, 05:54 PM
What about rules? settings? maps???

:eek: Oh ****! Wrong forum!

:eek: Oh ****! Wrong web site!

:eek: Oh ****! Wrong Clan! (well.........)

:D

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-12-2004, 06:40 PM
good luck all!

PJ.. don't be so agressive. work on those death totals :) Having 15 kills and 5 deaths is better than having 60 kills but 59 deaths ;)

Fragetti
08-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Pure
I asked Tigger if he had any preferences and he said no? so I guess will run with the the norm setting. weapons stay on / no adren / no super weapons /12 min rounds
what ever you guys want am easy lol
Frag

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-12-2004, 08:49 PM
weapon stay on and 12 minute games?! What ladder do THOSE come from????? hahahaha

PJ'l_Master
08-12-2004, 09:17 PM
']good luck all!

PJ.. don't be so agressive. work on those death totals :) Having 15 kills and 5 deaths is better than having 60 kills but 59 deaths ;)

thanks im workin on that right now actually but i dont know what to do to die less really as far as being more evasive is concerned

Thundarr
08-12-2004, 11:28 PM
GLHF guys!! :thumbs:

EXEcution
08-13-2004, 12:35 AM
Is it off because i wanna play. =D

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-13-2004, 04:09 PM
Its not about "being evasive" during a fight. It's about just knowing when to persue after a guy and when to not. I have played against you many times over the past few weeks and I count numerous times when I have watched you follow me right around a corner (to whcih I just combo), or charge me right after you spawn. Those two things = nothing but deaths. Just be more cautious.. run away at times.. stack up on health and wait until you get a good weapon. If all you have is a flak/rocket/mini.. any close up weapon.. don't sit across the map and dual it out with me if I have a shock or lightning. Ill kill you every time. Along the same thinking.. if you have an LG/Shock.. don't try to fight up close with me if I have a mini/rocket/flak. Try to keep your distance from people and roam the areas up high where you can pick people off. THEN.. when you pick up a long distnace AND a close up weapon.. THEN you cna charge more aggressively. Lead with the long distance weapon, and then finish them off with the mini or flak. You got a good shot, you just need to know what weapons you have and when to use them most effectively is all.

Those things will not only lower your deaths, but will also get you more kills because you will be stacked and ready to go when you DO meet up with people. you will also be using the weapons how they are intended to be used. Not trying to use a close range weapon across the map, or trying to use the long distnace weapons up close. Just throw up the shield and run. There is no shame in that at all. Especially if it keeps the other teams score from racking up as they kill you.

Nothing you can do when someone is all on top of you, but when you see a guy on the opposing team.. there is NO rule that says "YOU MUST ATTACK HIM AT ALL COSTS!!!!!". Just be patient. Realize what weapons you have and get out of there if you arent prepared for a fight in the type of fight you are about to try to get yourself in. Patience plays a lot into the success of a good 1v1/TDM player. ;)

Lastly.. don't jump so much. SO many people jump around like a rabbit and dont even know they are doing it sometimes. This makes it INCREDIBLY easy for me to kill you. All I do is time your jumps. Shoot you as you come down. It really can't be any easier. If you stay on the ground and simply dodge side to side, it makes you MUCH togher to kill.

Also.. if your jumping around, how in the heck do you expect to hit anyone with a shock primary or lightning gun? I know I can't. Stay on the ground and your cross hair stays put too. :)

Fragetti
08-13-2004, 04:42 PM
Thanks SmoothG !
Some very good advice there :)

PJ'l_Master
08-13-2004, 04:44 PM
thanks...goin to play again now and see if i cant make a concious effort to do that stuff

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-13-2004, 05:09 PM
No Prob! ;)

He Is Legend
08-15-2004, 11:03 PM
Dont f up

EXEcution
08-17-2004, 02:56 AM
Thats some great advice smooth.
Thanx i'll keep it in mind when i play. =D

Thundarr
08-17-2004, 04:46 PM
Thats some great advice smooth.
Thanx i'll keep it in mind when i play. =D
Me too, I know I have that jumping thing going on.. :rolleyes: Not to mention, I am just plain uncoordinated most of the time... :o

Aries
08-17-2004, 06:05 PM
Me too, I know I have that jumping thing going on.. :rolleyes: Not to mention, I am just plain uncoordinated most of the time... :o

Jump Jump Kris >< Kros :woohoo:

btw you look great in your jumpsuit Thundarr ;-) :thumbs: