PDA

View Full Version : Pillz

Nightflier
08-13-2004, 07:23 AM
Anyone interested in becoming a Pillz clan member on 1.16 version, if you still play that version...hehe... PM me.

MR. SLiK
08-13-2004, 09:07 AM
wtf 1.16? why are you playing such an outdated build

merkwannabe
08-13-2004, 10:23 PM
Anyone interested in becoming a Pillz clan member on 1.16 version, if you still play that version...hehe... PM me.I take it, your no longer in OUTLAWS...:eek:

FUS1ON
08-14-2004, 01:05 AM
He is still in the Outlaws. We don't ever plan to play that version and he asked if it was alright if he could join those guys and ok'd by me.

SLiK this sounds strange but he claims it runs better on his machine than 1.32. Personally I couldn't put up with all the cheaters or suspected cheaters that you might run into or have to deal with without Punkbuster installed. Punkbuster may not be perfect but it's better than alternative.

MR. SLiK
08-14-2004, 01:33 AM
SLiK this sounds strange but he claims it runs better on his machine than 1.32. Personally I couldn't put up with all the cheaters or suspected cheaters that you might run into or have to deal with without Punkbuster installed. Punkbuster may not be perfect but it's better than alternative.

yeah that is weird...

Nightflier
08-14-2004, 03:16 AM
Yeah, always an Outlaw...hehe... Bastards just won't play that version with me. haha.

My main problem with 1.32 is always having to download something or other. My machine is more than capable of handling it now... I just always get booted for not having some pk3 file or another downloaded. If I could one stop shop for a download, I'd probably switch to 1.32 permanently...just because 1.16 is really dying out of players.

Oh, and thanks Shoggy!!!

MR. SLiK
08-14-2004, 03:33 AM
Yeah, always an Outlaw...hehe... Bastards just won't play that version with me. haha.

My main problem with 1.32 is always having to download something or other. My machine is more than capable of handling it now... I just always get booted for not having some pk3 file or another downloaded. If I could one stop shop for a download, I'd probably switch to 1.32 permanently...just because 1.16 is really dying out of players.

Oh, and thanks Shoggy!!!

just turn off autodownloading and join only pure servers. Use All Seeing eye to help you acheive this. Use its filters.

Nightflier
08-14-2004, 08:00 AM
Thanks, but I still need to obtain like a buttload of maps and mods I think...