PDA

View Full Version : could someone explain this to me

PJ'l_Master
08-13-2004, 06:21 PM
how did this happen all of a sudden, and YES these are against real people and not bots

the one in goliath is my favorite

SPAWN
08-13-2004, 07:07 PM
everyone has their good days :D :wave:

ggs :thumbs:

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-13-2004, 08:13 PM
Either you were playing real people that sucked, or you are getting better by using some of my suggestions... or maybe both :P j/k

gg's! keep it up!

Aries
08-13-2004, 08:37 PM
GG's :thumbs:

PJ'l_Master
08-13-2004, 10:24 PM
']Either you were playing real people that sucked, or you are getting better by using some of my suggestions... or maybe both :P j/k

gg's! keep it up!

i think it was a little of both but i did find myself double jumping alot...so im gonna play again right now and i will be on TS too if anyone would like to join me :thumbs:

ZeLL
08-14-2004, 01:29 AM
gj pj. the best i ever did was like 34 kills and no deaths on a 18 person TDM on antalus.

that was like a year ago though

Smooth[GummiBear]
08-16-2004, 04:14 AM
Jumping while dualing it out with someone = a HUGE nono. Not only does it throw YOUR aim off, but it causes you to be a sitting duck to the other guy.. but DOUBLE jumping??? It not only doubles the jump, but doubles the opponets ability to shoot you. Seriously.. I love it when a guy jumps or double jumps. It's an instant kill for me usually.

Stay on the ground, and you'r skills will increase automatically because your aim will be better and you will be tougher to hit.

I know Ive said all this before, but I really cant stress just how much it causes you to die more and kill less.

merkwannabe
08-16-2004, 05:23 AM
']Jumping while dualing it out with someone = a HUGE nono. Not only does it throw YOUR aim off, but it causes you to be a sitting duck to the other guy.. but DOUBLE jumping??? It not only doubles the jump, but doubles the opponets ability to shoot you. Seriously.. I love it when a guy jumps or double jumps. It's an instant kill for me usually.

Stay on the ground, and you'r skills will increase automatically because your aim will be better and you will be tougher to hit.

I know Ive said all this before, but I really cant stress just how much it causes you to die more and kill less.teach me Yoda !! ;)

Nobody is ever on the servers! I have the DS Server and Outlaws on favorites and I have yet to find anyone ever in them! How can I improve if I never play? :p:

Ok.. Ok.. Where do you play Mr. Gummi and would you join me for a match say... NOW? heh

[edit] Your not even on... ahah

Anyone??

JIMINATOR
08-16-2004, 05:25 AM
aren't there like a billion ut servers?

merkwannabe
08-16-2004, 05:27 AM
aren't there like a billion ut servers?ya, but I don't like to play against complete strangers! :P

lol, well the one's I've joined are usually pretty boring. Usually some nerds swearing over team speak and calling everyone names..

Gorre
08-16-2004, 07:30 AM
gg all:thumbs: