PDA

View Full Version : Go Lions!

SALvation
08-15-2004, 04:09 AM
They played damn well tonight even though it was just the first preseason game. They look good enough to get everyone here excited, so that we can all have our hearts broken when we miss the playoffs by 1 or 2 games this year :)

I predict 8-8 for them this year.

Thundarr
08-15-2004, 04:23 AM
Gotta like the home team, but I still love the Vikes!! Here's hoping for a great season for either one!! :thumbs:

Slice
08-15-2004, 04:28 AM
Miami did well too, but 3 players ended up in the hospital..... :\ No running game either now that Williams is gone, sad.

MR. SLiK
08-15-2004, 06:02 AM
They played damn well tonight even though it was just the first preseason game. They look good enough to get everyone here excited, so that we can all have our hearts broken when we miss the playoffs by 1 or 2 games this year :)

I predict 8-8 for them this year.

haha .500 season? well see.

Fred Bear
08-15-2004, 06:25 AM
go Packers!!!!

FUS1ON
08-15-2004, 08:46 AM
Not sure if they have changed this year or not but if Detroit would ever get rid of those butt ugly uniforms they would start winning again. No stripes, no patterns, no nothing! Those have got to be the most plain looking uniforms in the league except for maybe the Browns. It's hard to sore with eagles when you look like a duck and an ugly one at that! :p:

Last year in preseason I predicted my Vikes would be pretty good. Well they far and away exceded my expectations with a 6-0 start. When I bragged on them at that point, their season went to hell. Bet yo butt I don't do that again. I haven't even looked at the schedule yet but i'll predict a 11-5 season and watch for now matured and dedicated Randy Moss who has taken up a leadership role to have a big season now that they have some other recievers to help draw coverage off of him. Running game still has some ???s, They need a name back there and I just don't see much talent there but it's still kinda early. Defense is gonna be much improved over last year especially at the line of scrimage.

I suspect Red McCombs has coach Mike Tice on a short leash this year after that embarrassing crap last year, especially that loss to Pheonix to miss out on the playoffs and if they don't preform early and often ... Mikey might be outta there.

ME BIGGD01
08-15-2004, 09:36 AM
i have been a faithful redskin fan more many years and to say that here in ny and with the pass 12 seasons that we had is pretty tough. i am glad gibbs is back and hope he whips those boys back to shape. i say we are looking pretty good but we have looked good on paper for years:bawling:. coaching is more important than most think.

has anyone picked up madden 2005 yet? maybe we can get some tourny going?