PDA

View Full Version : F1 Rules and Schumacher

::: DARK PSI :::
08-16-2004, 01:55 AM
Honestly, he almost lapped the 5th place racer today at Budapest. This is just getting sad. They should make him race blindfolded.

JIMINATOR
08-16-2004, 05:27 AM
sometimes you are too good....

FUS1ON
08-16-2004, 05:54 AM
I'll admit the guy is truely amazing and smokes the F1 field with regularity. I'd like to see what he could do in a series where the cars are supposed to be equal with no computerized assisted gizmos, say for instance IROC. Prob'ly never happen, not enough money for him and scheduling conflicts would make it impossible.

BTW The "Good old boys" are gonna be in your neck of the woods this weekend DL, Whip out the plastic and go see some "Real" racecar drivers. J/K ya bro, I like yanking your chain :p:

Die Hard
08-16-2004, 08:17 AM
Schuey is amazing, no doubt about it.

Hopefully next year McClaren and Williams (with button at the wheel) will prove to be good competition.

FUS1ON
09-03-2004, 11:24 PM
I'd like to see what he could do in a series where the cars are supposed to be equal with no computerized assisted gizmos, say for instance IROC. Prob'ly never happen, not enough money for him and scheduling conflicts would make it impossible.

It's on!!!
NASCAR's Jeff Gordon vs. Formula One's Michael Schumacher, Now we shall see who is best! ;) http://www.nascar.com/2004/news/headlines/cup/09/03/bc.car.nascar.notebook.ap/index.html

I've never heard of this event but Gordon and his teammate Jimmy Johnson already won it back in 2002. Wonder who won in 2003? I'd be surprised if one of those World Rally Cup driver/s didn't win or place well. They race in the sand, snow, mud, pavement or whatever. Man those guys drive like friggin wildmen!

C2H5OH Guy
09-05-2004, 06:38 PM
schumacher is da man!