PDA

View Full Version : What does sovereignty mean, Mr. President??

Thundarr
08-16-2004, 04:23 PM
Dubya Speaks (http://www.dubyaspeak.com/audio/sovereignty.phtml)

Pure_Evil
08-16-2004, 04:26 PM
If Dan Quale heard that, he'd piss his pants! http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage04/6.gif

OMG, people voted for him!!!! :eek:

T I K
08-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Huh what ........oh yeah of course its GWB!!! :eek:

Slice
08-17-2004, 01:34 AM
LOL, what an ass.

NightBreed
08-17-2004, 01:38 AM
:rolleyes: sheesh...

MR. SLiK
08-18-2004, 07:53 PM
http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.php?reposid=/multimedia/tds/headlines/8157.html view in IE, Abu Garef.

http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.php?reposid=/multimedia/tds/stewart/jon_7131.html&setplayer=real_media
requires real player, some interesting contradictions.

Pure_Evil
08-18-2004, 11:51 PM
http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.php?reposid=/multimedia/tds/headlines/8157.html view in IE, Abu Garef.

http://www.comedycentral.com/mp/play.php?reposid=/multimedia/tds/stewart/jon_7131.html&setplayer=real_media
requires real player, some interesting contradictions.

OMG that's the funniets/scariest thing you've ever posted :thumbs:

I'm impressed :D

EdoG
08-19-2004, 12:59 AM
Leave Bush alone :D

EXEcution
08-19-2004, 01:03 AM
First he must make sense.

Slice
08-19-2004, 01:06 AM
Shame on us if we let him back in office.

EdoG
08-19-2004, 01:28 AM
Shame on us if we let him back in office.

PLEASE help this county if Kerry is elected President!

Slice
08-19-2004, 01:38 AM
PLEASE help this county if Kerry is elected President!
We need help now. November isn't close enough.

EdoG
08-19-2004, 01:40 AM
We need help now. November isn't close enough.
:rofl: Slice :thumbs:
Just think if Kerrys in office :rofl:

EdoG
08-19-2004, 01:41 AM
KooL game!

http://www.georgewbush.com/olympics/

EdoG
08-19-2004, 01:47 AM
Come on guys and gals, lets face the facts.
Bush has been clening Bill Clinton's mess. :thumbs:
While Clinton should have been doing his job as Commander and Chief going after the bad guys, he was in the White House playing with cigars and Monica :rofl:
LETS FACE THE FACTS!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

EXEcution
08-19-2004, 02:02 AM
I think monica was playing with Clinton's cigar :D

Slice
08-19-2004, 02:26 AM
While Clinton should have been doing his job as Commander and Chief going after the bad guys, he was in the White House playing with cigars and Monica :rofl:
Well Bush didn't catch the bad guy now did he.

Dan2
08-19-2004, 03:18 AM
How does that song go?:hmmm:

Pure_Evil
08-19-2004, 11:38 AM

Talk about someone who's not facing facts :rolleyes:

EdoG
08-19-2004, 07:04 PM
Talk about someone who's not facing facts :rolleyes:

?????

Thundarr
08-25-2004, 10:06 PM
Leave Bush alone :D

Why, because he's so smart, sensitive and well-spoken??? :p: :rofl:

Shame on us for allowing an idgit to become President... :bawling:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
08-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Cleaning Clintons mess?

Know I don't like political mumbo jumbo much.
What I do like is having my pockets loaded with money and the ability to pay retarded medical bills for my mom.

Now when Clinton was in office despite what people may think of him I had at 20% fater pockets.

With Bush my pockets are a bit on the light side.

Therefore I will do as I did in 2000 and vote for Frank Zappa.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
08-25-2004, 10:34 PM
Shame on us for allowing an idgit to become President... :bawling:[/QUOTE]

Umm he robbed it. He did not win.

Thundarr
08-25-2004, 11:16 PM
Yup, that's why I said he was allowed to become president rather than we voted him in... ;)

Thundarr
08-25-2004, 11:31 PM

What facts??? Show me some and I might give your statements a little more consideration....

Like WHO said my pockets are a LOT lighter since GWB took office, too. So, I just don't quite see what kind of "mess" a strong economy and good foreign relations, etc, etc, etc were... I'm not seeing a whole lotta mess being cleaned up... I see what was a strong economy driven into the ground... I see a leader who lost the respect of MANY world leaders and lost America the support and sympathy of so many countries who rallied around us after September 11th.... I see a 'Mission NOT Accomplished"... :mad:

When Clinton Lied, No One Died!

EdoG
08-26-2004, 12:30 AM
All that matters is that Bush will be RE ELECTED! :thumbs: :wootrock:

solid snake295
08-26-2004, 12:48 AM
i sure hope not, ive had enough of that dumbass.
you know what to do. vote T!

EdoG
08-26-2004, 01:08 AM
i sure hope not, ive had enough of that dumbass.
you know what to do. vote T!

:rofl: Nice 1 SS!!!!! :thumbs:

EdoG
08-26-2004, 01:15 AM
Letter to John Kerry

August 25, 2004

Senator John Kerry
304 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510

Dear Senator Kerry,

We are pleased to welcome your campaign representatives to Texas today. We honor all our veterans, all whom have worn the uniform and served our country. We also honor the military and National Guard troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan today. We are very proud of all of them and believe they deserve our full support.

That’s why so many veterans are troubled by your vote AGAINST funding for our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, after you voted FOR sending them into battle. And that’s why we are so concerned about the comments you made AFTER you came home from Vietnam. You accused your fellow veterans of terrible atrocities – and, to this day, you have never apologized. Even last night, you claimed to be proud of your post-war condemnation of our actions.

We’re proud of our service in Vietnam. We served honorably in Vietnam and we were deeply hurt and offended by your comments when you came home.

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t build your convention and much of your campaign around your service in Vietnam, and then try to say that only those veterans who agree with you have a right to speak up. There is no double standard for our right to free speech. We all earned it.

You said in 1992 “we do not need to divide America over who served and how.” Yet you and your surrogates continue to criticize President Bush for his service as a fighter pilot in the National Guard.

We are veterans too – and proud to support President Bush. He’s been a strong leader, with a record of outstanding support for our veterans and for our troops in combat. He’s made sure that our troops in combat have the equipment and support they need to accomplish their mission.

He has increased the VA health care budget more than 40% since 2001 – in fact, during his four years in office, President Bush has increased veterans funding twice as much as the previous administration did in eight years ($22 billion over 4 years compared to $10 billion over 8.) And he’s praised the service of all who served our country, including your service in Vietnam.

We urge you to condemn the double standard that you and your campaign have enforced regarding a veteran’s right to openly express their feelings about your activities on return from Vietnam.

Sincerely,

Texas State Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson
Rep. Duke Cunningham
Rep. Duncan Hunter
Rep. Sam Johnson
Lt. General David Palmer
Robert O'Malley, Medal of Honor Recipient
James Fleming, Medal of Honor Recipient
Lieutenant Colonel Richard Castle (Ret.)

JIMINATOR
08-26-2004, 01:33 AM
:hmmm:

Thundarr
08-26-2004, 02:52 AM
Letter to John Kerry

August 25, 2004

Senator John Kerry
304 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510

Dear Senator Kerry,

We are pleased to welcome your campaign representatives to Texas today. We honor all our veterans, all whom have worn the uniform and served our country. We also honor the military and National Guard troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan today. We are very proud of all of them and believe they deserve our full support.

That’s why so many veterans are troubled by your vote AGAINST funding for our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, after you voted FOR sending them into battle. And that’s why we are so concerned about the comments you made AFTER you came home from Vietnam. You accused your fellow veterans of terrible atrocities – and, to this day, you have never apologized. Even last night, you claimed to be proud of your post-war condemnation of our actions.

We’re proud of our service in Vietnam. We served honorably in Vietnam and we were deeply hurt and offended by your comments when you came home.

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t build your convention and much of your campaign around your service in Vietnam, and then try to say that only those veterans who agree with you have a right to speak up. There is no double standard for our right to free speech. We all earned it.

You said in 1992 “we do not need to divide America over who served and how.” Yet you and your surrogates continue to criticize President Bush for his service as a fighter pilot in the National Guard.

We are veterans too – and proud to support President Bush. He’s been a strong leader, with a record of outstanding support for our veterans and for our troops in combat. He’s made sure that our troops in combat have the equipment and support they need to accomplish their mission.

He has increased the VA health care budget more than 40% since 2001 – in fact, during his four years in office, President Bush has increased veterans funding twice as much as the previous administration did in eight years ($22 billion over 4 years compared to $10 billion over 8.) And he’s praised the service of all who served our country, including your service in Vietnam.

We urge you to condemn the double standard that you and your campaign have enforced regarding a veteran’s right to openly express their feelings about your activities on return from Vietnam.

Sincerely,

Texas State Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson
Rep. Duke Cunningham
Rep. Duncan Hunter
Rep. Sam Johnson
Lt. General David Palmer
Robert O'Malley, Medal of Honor Recipient
James Fleming, Medal of Honor Recipient
Lieutenant Colonel Richard Castle (Ret.)

Impressive, this is signed by some of the Swift Boat Veterans on that ad again... pfffft, just because they support Bush doesn't make everything they say true... :rolleyes: But like I say, everyone is entitled to their opinion, just hopefully they are educated about the opinion they have and not just going by what the TV says... :thumbs:

EdoG
08-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Impressive, this is signed by some of the Swift Boat Veterans on that ad again... pfffft, just because they support Bush doesn't make everything they say true... :rolleyes: But like I say, everyone is entitled to their opinion, just hopefully they are educated about the opinion they have and not just going by what the TV says... :thumbs:

I agree Thundarr.
Freedom of speech.
I respect your post on the election, I like to view other peoples opinion!
You have some good points ;) :thumbs:

Slice
08-26-2004, 08:58 PM
I agree Thundarr.
Freedom of speech.
But look at you, you are one of the fools who bought in to this bullsh1t. You only want Bush because that is who your daddy likes. You don't know squat. Plus you can't even vote yet if I remember correctly.

Thundarr
08-26-2004, 09:30 PM
I agree Thundarr.
Freedom of speech.

Thanks, I appreciate that! :thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
08-26-2004, 09:45 PM
HmmmBush showed all of us some "evidence" that Iraq has WMD. Well for that we went to war. great good job but where are they?

Clinton did nothing more than get some oral pleasure in the office and they tried to kick him out.

BUSH LIED AND GOT MANY AMERICANS KILLED FOR HIS LIE!!!!
WHY IS HE NOT GETTING THE BOOT?

Answer that ?

The arguement seems to be on Military history between the 2 of them.

Kerry served Bush dodged?
The Bush family is in bed with the Bin Ladin family. Hence why he has not been caught.

Pure_Evil
08-27-2004, 12:05 AM
HmmmBush showed all of us some "evidence" that Iraq has WMD. Well for that we went to war. great good job but where are they?

Clinton did nothing more than get some oral pleasure in the office and they tried to kick him out.

BUSH LIED AND GOT MANY AMERICANS KILLED FOR HIS LIE!!!!
WHY IS HE NOT GETTING THE BOOT?

Answer that ?

The arguement seems to be on Military history between the 2 of them.

Kerry served Bush dodged?
The Bush family is in bed with the Bin Ladin family. Hence why he has not been caught.
Holy crap! that about said it all, except the drunken daughter part :D

EdoG
08-27-2004, 01:24 AM
But look at you, you are one of the fools who bought in to this bullsh1t. You only want Bush because that is who your daddy likes. You don't know squat. Plus you can't even vote yet if I remember correctly.

Please dont get on my bad side Slice.
I thought we were cool. :dunno:
Just because I like Bush dont hate me. :bawling: :banghead:
I hope we are still cool.......

He Is Legend
08-27-2004, 01:29 AM
Kerry is who yall want?

lol..

JIMINATOR
08-27-2004, 01:41 AM
yes, don't get on his bad side.... you wouldn't like his bad side....

JIMINATOR
08-27-2004, 01:42 AM
Kerry is who yall want?

lol..

the choice is bad or worse....

but at least kerry hasn't screwed anything up yet....

EdoG
08-27-2004, 01:44 AM
Kerry is who yall want?

lol..

:rofl: :thumbs: Not me.
In Kerrys supporters mind this nation is suffering because Bush.
If Bush is not re elected and Kerry takes office, God Bless America. :rofl:
Once again Freedom of Speech :thumbs:

Slice
08-27-2004, 01:48 AM
Please dont get on my bad side Slice.
I thought we were cool. :dunno:
Just because I like Bush dont hate me. :bawling: :banghead:
I hope we are still cool.......
LOL, didn't know you were placing people on sides. I don't hate you man. You have a right to your opinion just as I do. :cool:

EdoG
08-27-2004, 01:51 AM
LOL, didn't know you were placing people on sides. I don't hate you man. You have a right to your opinion just as I do. :cool:

Just making sure Dude.... :thumbs: :wootrock:

Mad Fox
08-27-2004, 11:48 AM
I just wish there was stronger canidates to pick form!! Well there is one thing that bothers me is that the Buch campaign continously attacks Kerry's Senate recoerd on every issue. I hope ppl out there realize you have ot negotiate and sometimes vote against bills you support in order to rcieve support for your own bills. I kind of find it wierd.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
08-27-2004, 05:17 PM
Explain why The Bin LAdin family was hauled out of the country after 9/11?
Explain why they were not taken into custody?
Explain why Bush/Cheeny have borrowed billions from the Bin Ladin Family.

Give me 5 reasons to Vote for Bush?

There is one thing to say.

United we Stand or Divided we Fall.

Looks like we will fall.

Convince me to change my mind with facts?
Do you feel safer today than you did 4 years ago?

OUTLAWS Tip
08-27-2004, 06:34 PM
Explain why The Bin LAdin family was hauled out of the country after 9/11?

Did his family do something wrong besides delivering a bad seed?

Explain why they were not taken into custody?

Why would they be taken into custody?

Explain why Bush/Cheeny have borrowed billions from the Bin Ladin Family.
Why not. If they let me borrow billions I would take them up on the deal.

Give me 5 reasons to Vote for Bush?
Kerry is the only other choice

There is one thing to say.

United we Stand or Divided we Fall.

Looks like we will fall.

Convince me to change my mind with facts?
Do you feel safer today than you did 4 years ago?

Yes, has there been one terrorist act in the USA since?

EdoG
08-28-2004, 09:04 PM

:thumbs: I feel safe.

solid snake295
08-28-2004, 10:07 PM
i dont, and i dont even live in your country! quit F'in around down there! :p:

JIMINATOR
08-28-2004, 11:52 PM

a soldier's death a day keeps the terrorists away. woot.

Pure_Evil
08-29-2004, 12:17 AM
a soldier's death a day keeps the terrorists away. woot.
Only 2000+ Americans have died by terrorist in the USA since Bush was President, great track record :hmmm: And Bush uses 9/11 for his campain adds, how ironic :mad:

EdoG
08-29-2004, 03:05 AM
Only 2000+ Americans have died by terrorist in the USA since Bush was President, great track record :hmmm: And Bush uses 9/11 for his campain adds, how ironic :mad:

Hey Pure are you with FireFighters For Bush?
www.firefightersforbush.com???

Pure_Evil
08-29-2004, 03:10 AM
uh, no, and the FF union is supporting Kerry. Nice to know those surviving FF's in NYC are still without a contract since 9/11. Thanks for the pat on the back and the lip service GWB :thumbs: :down:

EdoG
08-29-2004, 04:29 AM
uh, no, and the FF union is supporting Kerry. Nice to know those surviving FF's in NYC are still without a contract since 9/11. Thanks for the pat on the back and the lip service GWB :thumbs: :down:

Where did you hear / get that info from? Just curious?

Rivers
08-29-2004, 07:09 AM
All that matters is that Bush will be RE ELECTED! :thumbs: :wootrock:

Thats what I'm afraid of..........

T I K
08-29-2004, 01:06 PM
I for one Dont feel any safer since the events of 9/11 !!
Is America really safer since then?.........If it is..... at all..... its only because of safety measures taken, that most certainly would have taken place anyway!!

Is the World Any Safer?.........Thats highly debatable!! But Seriously doubt that many Americans could honestly say that they felt or even were safer in the world outside USA borders!!

The Terrorists (and unfortunately there will always be terrorists) have a new Recruiting Poster Child and a Renewed Hatred that I believe will only lead to more Terrorists, and subsequently more Terrorist attacks Anywhere and Everywhere in the World !!

There is a War to Wage on Terrorism!! But this is a war that can nary be fought by Stupid, Lying, Misleading and Mal-judgment idiot(s) Behind The Wheel !!!

EXEcution
08-29-2004, 01:44 PM
rofl does anyone else see the banner ad at the top

Pure_Evil
08-30-2004, 02:21 AM
Where did you hear / get that info from? Just curious?
right here can show you some clips (http://www.ufalocal94.org/652_main/652_2004/picket_video_lib.html)

It's a ****ing discrace!
they plead to GWB (http://www.ufanyc.net/news_stories/nytimes/nytimes_08_24_04.html)

Bloomberg said the city cannot afford to give them raises... Law and fire are 2 of the most stressful jubs, period, and to make them work without a contract is a great slap it the face. They bent over backwards to give the victims famillies the moon to heal their wounds, but to the ones who survived, they're getting porked. Hey, maybe the press should show more abused prisoneers in Iraq?? :down:

EdoG
08-31-2004, 07:29 PM
Thats rough!