PDA

View Full Version : Artifact Raid august, 21 (saturday)

Faramire
08-16-2004, 05:28 PM
I think it would be a good idea to have an artifact raid saturday night at 6PM EST. I (Sirr) would like to get the Ceremonial Bracer and Faramire would like to get malice axe for his infil. We both have all 3 scrolls for it. Please post here if you would like your artifact added into this, this way we can get more people and get more accomplished in a quicker amount of time then running around with only a couple people.

Please if you would like to get your artifact DO NOT come w/o knowing any information on getting you artifact, be prepaired with information on strategies on how to get it and locations.

Please no artifacts that require more then 2 FG unless we can actually get more then 2FG ahead of time.

BTW i know you have to kill either the skyros, melos, or naxos named to get it, if anyone knows trick we have to do to get it please post it here, i've killed the skyros named 18 times and no drop. ToAscrolls says its a % chance encounter =/

_-Sirr THeDrunkenScout

Sauron
08-16-2004, 08:58 PM
hmmm Saturday is Sidi raid afaik

Death Engineer
08-16-2004, 09:10 PM
Time isn't yet solid on the Sidi raid.

Faramire
08-17-2004, 05:58 AM
Time isn't set in stone for this either, just trying to get some arti's out of the way for few people.