PDA

View Full Version : House for sale ___ I rerolled

scottish
08-22-2004, 09:41 AM
I was just wondering if any of you guys wanted to buy a house .. it is lot 751 has a cottage consignment merch, house vault and a few others. it is by the OOD village and right next to the market explorer... leave a post here or send me a PM. i dont have a price in mind so make me an offer

You prob wont find me in the game only because i rerolled to hib igraine

I would like to thank all of the OOD peeps that I made friends with, you guys are the best. See you in rvr soon

Blus
08-22-2004, 12:34 PM
Well i rerolled to alb/igraine from hib/igraine, so I'd love to have that house :D

I could pay you with money on hib for it if ya want ? Maybe 3plat on hib for it ?

Sepra
08-22-2004, 01:55 PM
:( Sad to see you go Scott but you'll have a great time. You've been a great friend. :thumbs:

Edit: Scott, you cant recieve private messages here. Can you change the option so I can PM you? :D

FUS1ON
08-22-2004, 04:39 PM
Hate to see you go, but good luck Scottish on the new toons. I know a few long time OoD members that are looking for a house, If you want, hollar at me and let's setup a time and i'll pay full price you for it.

To turn on your PM feature here go to User CP/Edit Options and check the boxes.

scottish
08-22-2004, 09:59 PM
Blus ill look for you on alb later today if you are still interested in the house