PDA

View Full Version : Burnout 3

burnthewitch
08-29-2004, 12:46 AM
I was rabbiting on about Tribes Vengeance in the PC forums, and I'm gonna rabbit on about Burnout 3 in these forums. For those of you who don't know, Burnout 3 will be the best game on the PS2, and I've decided that from the demo. I know the demo was out first in the UK edition of Official Playstation Magazine (not something I would ever usually touch), but I'm pretty sure that its out everywhere now. If you get the chance, check it out. Even if you don't like driving games, please check it out.

This game is faster than F-Zero. On the PS2 it looks like a high end XBOX title, so god knows how good it looks on the XBOX. Burnout 3 rewards you for crashing into things. The idea is to "takedown" your oponents, either by ramming them into walls, or buses, or vans, or trucks etc. without crashing yourself.

Of course, if you do crash, thats good too (theres even a crash mode, although you probably know this already). Crashes can be slowed down, matrix-style, so you can watch every individual piece of metal twist away from the vehicles (although you don't have to).

Get the demo, or get the game when it comes out on the 7.09.04

Fragetti
08-29-2004, 01:18 AM
Thanks Twitch :)

Good to read you :)

Twin])I2agon
09-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Damn nice game. I got the xbox version :)

Very fast , good looking and pure fun ! :thumbs:

Herbus Maximus
09-30-2004, 01:29 AM
I'll second that!:D
I got it for the PS2 and it rox!:thumbs:
Great graphics, nice soundtrack and fast, FAST action.
This game is sweet!