Grimmy
08-29-2004, 05:18 PM
WOW!! Great XP there Rose! :thumbs:

merkwannabe
08-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Congrats.. What am I doing in this section? :P

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-03-2004, 07:54 PM
OMG where is that. I need to finish leveling my Sorc there.

Sepra
09-03-2004, 08:04 PM
OMG where is that. I need to finish leveling my Sorc there.

/sigh......MEN! Just take a look of her map in the screenie silly :p: She must have been getting an oupost bonus in Midgard, that's why ;) (although it doesnt state outpost bonus)

OUTLAWS The Machine
09-03-2004, 10:50 PM
/sigh......MEN! Just take a look of her map in the screenie silly :p: She must have been getting an oupost bonus in Midgard, that's why ;) (although it doesnt state outpost bonus)

/sigh women ......just becuase that is where she was when she took the screen shot doesnt mean that is where she killed that mob. she could have scrololled up from killing it 10 minutes prior to that. :p:

Black Rose
09-03-2004, 11:34 PM
/sigh women ......just becuase that is where she was when she took the screen shot doesnt mean that is where she killed that mob. she could have scrololled up from killing it 10 minutes prior to that. :p:ROFL exactly lol :D Mythic added some new mobs near that tower where I was in to take the screenie. The mobs are over the hill next to the fygias. :wave:
And some other cool xp kills are near Blendrake. Sep, you saw my gravestone there next to the fygias :p:

OUTLAWS Spike
09-04-2004, 01:43 AM
/sigh women ......just becuase that is where she was when she took the screen shot doesnt mean that is where she killed that mob. she could have scrololled up from killing it 10 minutes prior to that. :p:

and they (women) say we only use half our brain :p: