PDA

View Full Version : you think you have a crappy car?

PJ'l_Master
08-29-2004, 06:10 PM
how this for a p.o.s.

i went to wal-mart to try to get a job and i filled out the application and was on my way home and i noticed an unusual shaking in my front end so i decided not to get on the highway, which turned out to be a VERY good decision. the closer i got to home the worse it got, and then finally i was about 2 miles from home and i came up to a stop sign and i heard this poping noise on my front passenger tire, and then i knew what the problem was...i then continued on and got t0o the next stop sign right by my house and i heard another pop...and then i made the turn and went into my driveway and the wobbling was really bad and i was trying to get my truck into the spot where i normally park it and the front end drops about 3 inches to the passenger side so of course i stop to see if it was in fact what i thought it was and sure enough the front passenger tire had FALLEN OFF. IT FELL OFF. IT FELL OFF. IT FELL THE **** OFF!!!! Luckily the rim held it from smashing into the concrete.

i was already planning on getting a new car anyways for college and had been looking at one previously. So needless to say i got it cuz i was already in love with it but didnt have the funds at the time...so now i have a new car.

What i got now is totally 1337

its a 1994 Ford Taurus SHO w/ a 3.2 Liter V6 DOHC 24 Valve yamaha engine w/ 128k miles on it and a JBL premium sound system from the factory. The inside is completely leather and it came with an awesome CD player already w/ a remote the windows are tinted in the back and it has dual exhaust and needless to say it is FAAAAASSSSSSSTTTTT!!!!

:woohoo:

EXEcution
08-29-2004, 06:40 PM
Bah trucks.
It's good that you didn't get pwned tho while driving.
WalMart is evil.

NightBreed
08-29-2004, 06:45 PM
Those SHO's are nice cars...until you need to fix somethin' on it.Ka-Ching !!

PJ'l_Master
08-29-2004, 07:28 PM
yeah wehn i looked at the engine for the first time i about wet myself

Grimmy
08-29-2004, 07:51 PM
Race ya with my granny car. 99 Bonneville SSEi :devil: Supercharged ftw! :D

PJ'l_Master
08-29-2004, 08:12 PM
im willing too

Aries
08-29-2004, 08:24 PM
128k miles, isn't that quite a high mileage for a second hand gasoline car?

solid snake295
08-29-2004, 09:10 PM
those SHOs are pretty nice, there not that fast though :p:

Slice
08-29-2004, 11:52 PM
128k miles, isn't that quite a high mileage for a second hand gasoline car?
The car is 10 years old man. The average is 12 to 15 thousand miles a year so it is right where it should be in terms of milage. Heck if you take care of your car it can last to 250k these days.

PJ'l_Master
08-31-2004, 03:23 PM
well it definately goes REAL fast

Oscar(WCFD)
08-31-2004, 06:38 PM
Race ya with my granny car. 99 Bonneville SSEi :devil: Supercharged ftw! :D

I'll race ya with my grandpa car.....1948 Mercury ;)

Aries
08-31-2004, 07:28 PM
I'll race ya with my grandpa car.....1948 Mercury ;)

Stylish :thumbs:

FUS1ON
08-31-2004, 10:09 PM
Pay no attention to these trolls, I think you made an excellent choice PJ! I knew you had some class! :thumbs:

Wonder where the Sho in Shogun came from? This is my '91 SHO. It's may not be the fastest thing on the road but it makes Camaro, Firebird, Mustang & Corvette owners faces do funny things when they see something that looks kinda like a four door mom & pop car hang close to them. Don't even get me started talking about beating on some of those $50k+ Euro cars. :D

PJ I have more but here's you a link to a great site dedicated to SHOs to get you started.
http://www.shotimes.com/php-bin/

Oscar(WCFD)
08-31-2004, 11:05 PM
Pay no attention to these trolls, I think you made an excellent choice PJ! I knew you had some class! :thumbs:

Wonder where the Sho in Shogun came from? This is my '91 SHO. It's may not be the fastest thing on the road but it makes Camaro, Firebird, Mustang & Corvette owners faces do funny things when they see something that looks kinda like a four door mom & pop car hang close to them. Don't even get me started talking about beating on some of those $50k+ Euro cars. :D

PJ I have more but here's you a link to a great site dedicated to SHOs to get you started.

LOL....I wasn't trollin PJ, my post was aimed at Grimmy, He seems to think that superchaged bonnieville is fast enough to beat PJ's SHO, I just thought that he might like to try my poor ole 48 Merc ;) it aint got to much, just a 350 chevy (400+hp)a 350 turbo auto and a chevell rear end. :rolleyes: Like you Sho I get a kick playin around with those so called go fast rice burners and euros when I let up and they pull up beside me, the look on their face is priceless :D

Can't knock PJ's choice, my regular car is a 2002 Taurus SES with the bigger V6, has been a real good car for me, and the preformance aint to shabby either.

SALvation
09-01-2004, 12:37 AM
I just thought that he might like to try my poor ole 48 Merc ;)
It was established long ago that nothing beats a MERC. :D

PJ'l_Master
09-01-2004, 05:56 PM

nice pics...i will get some on here when i get the chance to take some pics of it and then itll be good

and thanks for the link