PDA

View Full Version : Back up Sorcerer

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-31-2004, 06:52 PM
Since we have a lot of Mind Sorcs in the game, I'm debating on making a Body sorc. At least 46 in Body, rest in mind. Will get the highest DD spell plus highest heat and cold debuffs. Mezz wont be as long, but a 1 minuite mezz is plenty IMO. By that time they are dead or have purged anyway.

Thoughts . . comments . . ?

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-31-2004, 07:01 PM
50% cold debuff and having my ice wizzy assisting or 50% heat debuff and having wordna bolting sounds like teh win.

Death Engineer
08-31-2004, 07:31 PM
This sounds very uber in combination with a wizard. I'm going to have to find some time to come back to RvR now that things are settling down here at home. ;)

Copiouse
09-02-2004, 12:25 PM
Sounds good. we always need strong aoe roots backing up purged mez. In unison with spammed aoe amnesia and good assisting you can win against some pretty heavy numbers.

Copiouse

Copiouse
09-02-2004, 12:35 PM
Another Idea would be spirit cabby or body cabby. Spirit cabby because of the strong body debuff. We have alot of body damage in guild groups. Body cabby cause they have aoe disease and a good body debuff as well. DD rocks for both and you still have a pet to play with. Would just be losing speed/mez. You could also use the disease in those "backup" cc scenarios where we are using root/amnesia. Would get ugly :)

Copiouse

Gears
09-02-2004, 02:39 PM
I'm actually helping a friend level a sorc with that spec. Currently level 46. The heat debuff helps alot when I'm using second. Plus like you said in RVR a one minute mez if more then enough.