PDA

View Full Version : Best theatrical DAOC vid yet

Sepra
09-03-2004, 07:24 PM
.....I think anyway. Cool storyline and really nice use of emotes. I just thought this was so creative and really well done.

Posted here for those who dont read VN (http://dhaal21.free.fr/video/TheWayofRikamaru.wmv)

JIMINATOR
09-03-2004, 09:21 PM
fell asleep about 1/2 way through with all the bowing.... (me=:loser: )

hopefully the guy found a rocket launcher and was able to go to town in the other half....

Death Engineer
09-04-2004, 04:17 PM
That was a pretty cool video. Very complicated plot for so few emotes. :P Very well done.

xmikayxx
09-04-2004, 07:47 PM
ya its a very well made movie type of daoc movie. It must have taken that guy forever to edit all that and film it all. I cant watch it again tho i might fall asleep because im spoiled with all the 8v8 videos that are more exciting.

burnthewitch
09-05-2004, 12:07 AM
I enjoyed that actually, is the music from LotR or FFX?

xmikayxx
09-05-2004, 06:20 AM
music is from naruto anime mostly

Sepra
09-05-2004, 02:32 PM

It's really cool how he used the different abilities of classes to create the atmosphere. Those eyes above his coffin and himself is actually a self buff for one of the classes. He used his lifedrain spell to make his kill have more of a sinister appearance when he was the 'living dead'. The ghost part is actually what one of out classes look like when they're in shade form. They just didnt show the big pet following him. He used what we have in the game very well.

Mr Clean
09-12-2004, 02:37 AM
That was very good, I enjoyed it.

Pathos
09-12-2004, 08:27 AM
I dunno much about DAOC, but that was one fine flick!

Not sure on the others, but that second song was the Hope Overture from Requiem for a Dream. A 6 minute remix created solely for the teaser trailer for The Two Towers.

That wacky Mr Peter Jackson. Talk about having some sway.

Nice find on the movie front, Sepra.