PDA

View Full Version : Lol !!

noldhor
09-03-2004, 10:35 PM
http://www.energyradio.fm/anm/templates/ftf.aspx?articleid=55&zoneid=5

http://www.energyradio.fm/anm/templates/ftf.aspx?articleid=96&zoneid=5

ME BIGGD01
09-04-2004, 02:37 PM
noldhor, i am suprised others have not replied to this thread. i will...

when i first viewed it i was dumbfounded but i juts had to watch it again. i found the first video pretty weird but in a strange way i think the guy was pretty funny and because i do not know what he was doing, i will just say he is or was being a goof ball and with that i can relate. as for the song (the first)i kind of like it. i use to buy tons of euro techno back in the days but hard to come across it these days. care to tell me what group or song that was?

second link was :thumbs: :thumbs: and found it funny relating the web. i mostly liked the politcal parts and e-mail part.

EXEcution
09-05-2004, 12:07 AM
THERE ARE A TON OF THESE RED vs BLUE clips
All of them equally funny and some are actually chapters from a story.
Real funny.
I like the July of 4th one they did.

Snip3r
09-05-2004, 01:47 AM
that made me a sad panda

Caged Anger
09-05-2004, 04:13 PM
GAH!!! my ears...the pain and ringing in my ears.....sister turned the noise up real high without me knowing it and then hearing that....ouch....it sounded like something straight outta hell

noldhor
09-06-2004, 12:21 AM

when i first viewed it i was dumbfounded but i juts had to watch it again. i found the first video pretty weird but in a strange way i think the guy was pretty funny and because i do not know what he was doing, i will just say he is or was being a goof ball and with that i can relate. as for the song (the first)i kind of like it. i use to buy tons of euro techno back in the days but hard to come across it these days. care to tell me what group or song that was?

second link was :thumbs: :thumbs: and found it funny relating the web. i mostly liked the politcal parts and e-mail part.

Of course Big I can tell ya:)

Band: O-Zone
Song: Dragostea din Tei

Thundarr
09-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Wow, that dude was nutty... :confused: The red blue thing was good!! :thumbs:

noldhor
09-12-2004, 01:34 PM

Btw Big, I heard this song is this year a "summer hit" in Finland.
I sent u the band and title in a previous post just above:)