PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Indian Larry

FUS1ON
09-04-2004, 08:01 PM
TV Bike Builder 'Indian Larry' Dies After Cycle Crash
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- A custom motorcycle builder who gained fame on television died early Tuesday after crashing during a weekend stunt in Charlotte, N.C.

"Indian Larry," whose real name was Larry Desmedt, appeared in movies and television shows. He has been featured on the Discovery Channel's Biker Build-Off series.

Deputy County Manager Mike Downs said about 8,000 people watched Desmedt on Saturday as he stood on the seat of a moving motorcycle.

Downs said the bike wobbled and he couldn't regain control of it.

Officials said Desmedt wasn't wearing a helmet and suffered head injuries. He died at 3:45 a.m. at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte.

http://www.indianlarry.com/

He Is Legend
09-04-2004, 08:03 PM
r.i.p

solid snake295
09-04-2004, 08:30 PM
i heard about that to.
at first he was in a coma and they though he might make it but he died the next morning :bawling:
R.I.P Indian Larry

Slice
09-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Live by the sword die by the sword. Man that truely sucks. I have watched all the episodes in that Discovery series and he was always doing crazy stunts like that while they would ride. He will be missed I am sure by the bikers but also by viewers and fans of the show.

NightBreed
09-05-2004, 01:15 AM
I met Larry a few times and he was one helluva down-to-earth, everyday person..Not like those OCC clowns..

Godspeed Larry !!