PDA

View Full Version : Virus

Happy GrandPa
09-06-2004, 06:25 PM
if andrew_cenita@hotmail.com' adds you to your msn, don’t accept it. its a virus. Tell everyone on ur msn because if somebody on ur list adds them u get the virus too, its a mutli threading virus capable of picking up random msn accounts of an infected u r's msn list.

TheMaster
09-06-2004, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the heads up GrandPa. I don't intend on accepting him now. Then again I didn't plan to in the first place. Thanks. :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
09-06-2004, 06:49 PM
how does that name being addd to yor hotmail list give you a virus? is it that that person sends you a virus? you can contact micosoft and let them know about it if you want.

ThePIT
09-06-2004, 07:35 PM
if andrew_cenita@hotmail.com' adds you to your msn, don’t accept it. its a virus. Tell everyone on ur msn because if somebody on ur list adds them u get the virus too, its a mutli threading virus capable of picking up random msn accounts of an infected u r's msn list.

It's a fake to me : that contents all the stuff of a good fake (i put it in bold) :

1) If zzzzzzzz
2) don't or do xxxxxxxxx etc...
3) tell everyone

Always the same kind of sentence for a typical fake ! :D

EXEcution
09-06-2004, 09:11 PM
maybe someone really doesnt like that guy :P

merkwannabe
09-06-2004, 09:48 PM
Just to let you know Grandpa, you are in my tourney group so plz don't forget.

C2 isn't coming,(i don't think), and who knows who GILEM is, so I am counting on you!! I've never played you before, but don't leave me all alone with Bigg and FS! :P