PDA

View Full Version : BeyBlades

FlameRush
09-08-2004, 02:29 AM
Anyone here play with them, they are not bad for lile pieces of plastic, and metal, this week, I spent 25 bucks for them, I bought a arena(5 bucks) 3 5 dollar beyblade battle tops(almost 14 bucks), and a enine gear for 7 bucks, they are nice, I made some ownage beyblades, a lil beyblade first edition, I custoized iit, I beat my best beyblade, where I owned my friend with it, first edition too, thats really why I like beyblades, is the arena, make a kickass beyblade in a various ammount of forms, vote what types you make, if you play beyblades...

merkwannabe
09-08-2004, 02:39 AM
:hmmm: I don't know what they are.. I'll go with "life" though.. Sounds nice.

FlameRush
09-08-2004, 03:23 AM
:hmmm: I don't know what they are.. I'll go with "life" though.. Sounds nice.
You can find them at wal mart in the action figures section

Beyblades, you can build custom design, just buy a few boxes, and make a kickass design, you can choose from a attack disk to put on your beyblade, either a magnet(Plastic dual tipped bottom, what originally makes an attack blade, where it skis around the around) base, or a engine gear magnet, you can also get a round tip, which is good for endurance(Life), and it also is good for defense, then you got a weight, in lots of forms, each one has a different ability, either way, they have 3 attributes, and you can build to make one of the above, I say speed is magnet base, an attack disk, and attack/defense/life wieght, but life is kinda weak, the beyblade from first edition I have now is a weak one, but it remains stable after each hit, everything I wanna learn about beyblades, is from my friend...

NightBreed
09-08-2004, 03:53 AM
:mad: My kids must make the " attack " ones because it seems they're all over the house !! We're surrounded !! :doh:

Caged Anger
09-09-2004, 01:52 AM
Night Breed, call in backup (wife) lol

Ra\/en
09-09-2004, 01:55 AM
huh?????

solid snake295
09-09-2004, 04:21 AM
huh?????
they're these little pointed objects that the kids put together and then spin them in an arena or throw them at eachother resulting in a trip to the hospital because there pointy and some are made of metal... i do believe that at one point in time they were simply known as a "top" :p:

i give beyblades 1 thumb up... becuase my other thumb was severed in a beyblade tournament :thumbs:

Slice
09-09-2004, 04:32 AM
Um yeah, I'll need you to move your desk to the back of the room.

EXEcution
09-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Um yeah, I'll need you to move your desk to the back of the room.
:bawling: Yea my little brother plays with them.
too :confused: for me