PDA

View Full Version : Woot! Football's Back!

SALvation
09-10-2004, 05:22 PM
Thank God the season of boring sports is over. Last night we had a great game between Indy and NE, tonight is Florida St. v Miami, tomorrow is Michigan v Notre Dame, and Sunday is Detroit v Chicago. The perfect weekend is back and ready to be duplicated for the next 16 weeks! :D

MR. SLiK
09-10-2004, 05:26 PM
detroit vs. chicago... thats not boring?

SALvation
09-10-2004, 05:29 PM
Not in Detroit. :)

BTW, I predict us at 7-9 or 8-8 this year.

He Is Legend
09-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Indy lost

All is downhill now

EdoG
09-10-2004, 06:56 PM
Not in Detroit. :)

BTW, I predict us at 7-9 or 8-8 this year.

I agree with you SAL, I say Detroit will go 8-8 or even beter.....Detroit will be like Carolina when John Fox came. Everybody will put them as under - dogs, and they will surprise everyone.

Dr. Z from SE says that my team Oakland Raiders will loose to the Steelers on Sunday. I hope Dr. Z is wrong!

I say the NFC championship game could be Seattle or Carolina, mabe next year Detroit.

I say the AFC championship game could be Oakland and the Ravens or the Titans.

BobtheCkroach
09-10-2004, 09:49 PM
Thank God the season of boring sports is over. Last night we had a great game between Indy and NE, tonight is Florida St. v Miami, tomorrow is Michigan v Notre Dame, and Sunday is Detroit v Chicago. The perfect weekend is back and ready to be duplicated for the next 16 weeks! :D

Football is just something to keep me from shooting myself between baseball and college basketball season (thankfully, that's only about 1 month). At least it's not as boring as Hockey.

Dan2
09-11-2004, 03:48 AM
Go Cowboys!!!:wootrock: